Print-out of Calendar?

Is there a way to show the start and end times of an event when printing
out a month view of my Outlook 2003 calendar instead of just the start
time?
0
Pegleg (19)

are you using portrait or landscape? do the end times show in the calendar?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"Pegleg" <Pegleg@usnavyret.mil> wrote in message
> Is there a way to show the start and end times of an event when printing
> out a month view of my Outlook 2003 calendar instead of just the start
> time?

0
outlookmvp (5838)
10/5/2008 4:48:21 PM
On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 12:48:21 -0400, "Diane Poremsky [MVP]"
<outlookmvp@msn.com> wrote:

>are you using portrait or landscape? do the end times show in the calendar?
If I use landscape & monthly the start times show up but not end times.
In portrait & memo style the start & end times appear but it takes three
to four pages to cover a month.

I would like to have landscape/month with both start and end times.

Possible?

0
Pegleg (19)
10/5/2008 5:48:07 PM
"Pegleg" <Pegleg@usnavyret.mil> wrote in message

> Is there a way to show the start and end times of an event when printing
> out a month view of my Outlook 2003 calendar instead of just the start
> time?

microsoft.public.outlook.calendar is the proper newsgroup for calendar
questions.  microsoft.public.outlook.printing is the proper newsgroup for
printing questions.  Either one would have been a better place.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
tillman1952 (16052)
10/6/2008 12:30:51 PM
whether the end time show depends on the space available. Try using smaller
fonts for the printout or use the option to print 1 month on 2 pages.

--

> On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 12:48:21 -0400, "Diane Poremsky [MVP]"
> <outlookmvp@msn.com> wrote:
>
>>are you using portrait or landscape? do the end times show in the
>>calendar?
> If I use landscape & monthly the start times show up but not end times.
> In portrait & memo style the start & end times appear but it takes three
> to four pages to cover a month.
>
> I would like to have landscape/month with both start and end times.
>
> Possible?

0
outlookmvp (5838)

Calendar view in outlook
Hello, Using Outlook 2000, but for some reason, can't view other people's free/busy except for the next 30 days. thanks, ken Figured out my problem...it's a setting on each clients free/busy settings in the calendar options..if you want to see my calendar, I have to set my calendar settings, not vice versa...thanks anyway, ken >-----Original Message----- >Hello, >Using Outlook 2000, but for some reason, can't view other >people's free/busy except for the next 30 days. thanks, ken >. > ...

Printing Calendars
CRM 3.0 should have the option print calendars to show activities such as appointments in a weekly or monthly view. This is possible in Outlook Calendars and Outlook Web Access Calendars but not in CRM Calendars. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http:/...

Grey text prints as black..
I'm printing a page that has some text de-emphasized by using a grey font colour. Unfortunately when I print it comes out as black like the rest of the text. I looked for a setting in the Options and in the Print dialogs, but was unable to see anything that said "allow grayscale" anywhere. Suggestions anyone? thanks... R. I have the same problem and have not yet found a solution. could it be a configuration problem with the printer? Have you recently re-installed Excell? Julien "RGK" a écrit : > I'm printing a page that has some text de-empha...

Help! Sharing Calendars
My boss and I both use Outlook 2000. She recently got a handheld computer, but does not have a USB connection on her PC. She wants me to access her calendar through network neighborhood and synchronize. How do I do this? ...

How does one print the columns from a Visio ERD diagram?
I see them but can't print them. ...

non owner adding attendees to an activity hangs calendar
Any time we have a non owner of an activity adding a contact as a required or as an optional attendee to an activity in CRM, the calendar and the service calendar both hang - not just for that user, but for the entire organization, until an issreset is performed. Also an error pops up with a generic database fault message, not very descriptive. Previous attempts at stopping/restarting services resulted in hanging services. This seems like a software bug - unhandled permissions error or something maybe? Any thought or ideas are welcome on what we should do to get this issue resolved....

Print notes on purchase order blank report
How can I print the notes from purchase order header on the purchase order blank report? thank you in advance. You can modify the PO in Report Writer. Link the Records Notes Master to the Purchase Order HEader table and include the notes table in the report. Then the notes text field will be available to be displayed in the report. Regards Sivakumar V On Nov 17, 6:38 am, "Jack Tundra" <jacktun...@hotmail.com> wrote: > How can I print the notes from purchase order header on the purchase order > blank report? thank you in advance. Hi I am sorry but I cannot find th...

Anyway to import All calendar events for multiple users
I have a pointy-haired guy asking me to bring everyone's calendar into a database. I'm a developer, but from the googling I have done it looks like everyone can only touch/export their own data. These users wouldn't be adept at that. Is it possible to import many users calendars all at once into a relational database? import to where? what version of Outlook? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After f...

double booking in calendars
Hi All, I spent hours this morning on what seems to be a known issue. We have Outlook/Exchange 2003. We have mailboxes that are set up as Resources. Most everyone uses the resources properly and they handle the bookings quite well. However, some people just go and open the calendar and make appts that conflict. I see a lot of articles on this, but I don't see a juicy answer. I played around with permissions and they don't work how I would expect. For example, I can't remove the folder's visbility 'cause then you can't do anything. Any help is always ap...

Updated appointments stay in calendar
When an appointment has been updated we have found by several clients that the appointment that was updated stays in the calendar causing a double appointment. The old appointment is not automatically removed when the new appointment has been accepted. Can anyone please let me know of a solution to this problem. thanks, Yvonne ...

Label Printing #5
I am trying to find out if there is a way that if we receive an item on the PO, that a label would be printed immediately after the item is scanned. I do not have a stand alone label printer, but I will purchase one if this is possible. The information that I would like on the label, would be Item lookup, Description, and Retail Price. I am currently using RMS ver 1.3.0203. The partner that I have been working with does not have any information for me. Hi akpetshop....if your version of 1.3 has a "label" button on the bottom left of your PO screen when you are receiving the i...

Print Issue and Saving Issue
Dear All Firstly, is it possible to use VB code to create a macro that allows m to save multiple worksheets in a workbook as csv files and the name o the csv files to be defined by the tab names... for example UK(Sheet1 would be saved as UK.csv... and so on... Secondly, is it possible to create a macro that prints define worksheets... I only want to print 5 pages of data if there's more tha 5 pages of data and if there's less than 5 pages of data, then prin all... hence all print outs should not be more than 5 pages... Also, a my vb knowledge is limited, i only know how to define my ...

Set print area on several pages at once in Excell Workbook?
How can I set the print area on several pages of an Excell workbook at one time instead of having to set it one page at a time? You would have to write a macro to do this. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "willow" <willow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6A934EF4-AF5F-49F5-9F0A-1BB51A45F66C@microsoft.com... > How can I set the print area on several pages of an Excell > workbook at one > time instead of having to set it one page at a time? When you have the workbook open, ther...

Duplex Printing
I telecommute, and one of my normal tasks is to create a .doc using MS Word 2003 and email it to my boss who prints it. I've been doing this for 2 years and today she asks me-why did you change your printer settings?- because all of a sudden the .doc is printing on both sides of the page. Not only did I not change any settings, I'm not sure where to look for this setting. In any event, my contention is that nothing I do to create the .doc can influence how SHE prints it, but she also claims that she has not changed her printer settings. Am I right, and if not...what could I hav...

Calendar Invite goes to users group.
Hi All, Running Exchange 2003 Sp1 and Outlook 2003 Sp2. Sending a calendar invite to a single user somehow gets delivered to one of the groups he is a member of. When I trace the message, it appears as if I had sent two messages! The frst message looks great, gets delivered to his local mailbox, but the second message is crazy. It goes to a group that he belongs to, as if it was sent from me to that group directly. Any ideas? I have made sure that he has not delegated that group in anyway, but I do believe that was the case at some point in the past. Any leads would be helpful. TIA -Kevin ...

Text really small when I reply to email & calendar not accepting input
I have Office 2003 and all of a sudden when I reply to an email the text on the reply displays as really small. So small that I can't red it and it is also grey in colour. The text size is actually the same when I highlight it and check the size and also if I send the email But on my screen it is tiny. This has started happening all of a sudeen and follows the problem that I have suddenly started having where I can' tadd data in to the calendar. I type an appoinment but nothing appears in the calendar. I have tried resetting the forms cache and all the other switches but I still...

replace the outlook today calendar folder with another calendar f.
I set up my calendar under Personal Folders and want to change it to be listed under the folder Outlook Today. Under normal use I cannot see how to do this. Pappy <Pappy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I set up my calendar under Personal Folders and want to change it to > be listed under the folder Outlook Today. Under normal use I cannot > see how to do this. Whatever set of folders you have specified to be your delivery location will be the set of folders Outlook designates as "Outlook Today". This will apply to ALL your folder sets. You can't pic...

adding holidays to exchange default calendars
I see plenty of info on adding holidays to Outlook calendars, but nothing about adding them into exchange server so that a) all current calendars in everyone's outlook client is updated, and b) any new calendars created (shared or private) will have the holidays. Any pointers? Thanks very much. Eesh, this is ugly but I think I found a solution here: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Adding-Events-Multiple-Mailboxes-Exmerge.html I'm sort of disappointed that Exchange has no way to easily do this. Oh well. "RobR" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:OZ0Y...

Print Quantity from a cell
I have created an Invoice form in a tab sheet call Invoices In excel. in this tab sheet "INVOICES" i have 30 bookmarks to separate pe pages example D1 D2 D3 D4 D5 then there's a bookmark and continue to 2nd invoice D6 D7 D8 D9 D10 then there's a bookmark and continue to 3rd invoice and so on untill theres 30 invoices in the sheet. now when there's dat entered in let say D1 then E1 shows 1 as a result using th If(D1="","",1) and same for D6 if there's data entered in it. the E6 shows 1 as a result usin If(D6="","&quo...

Easiest way to print AND display data on screen.
I've got a project that involves displaying and printing data. All the data is readonly in Access 2007. All I have to do is display the data using various charts and lists. I'm trying to decide whether to use Access or Excel to display the data. The thing I like about Excel is that I can display the data on the screen and it can also be printed. It seems to me that if I do it in Access I will have to do double the work. I'll have to display charts on a form to show it on the screen but create a report to print it. Is this correct? Is there a way to print a form in Access 20...

Printing a contract
Perhaps I misunderstand the intention of the contracts...but I would like to print a contract so that it can be sent to a customer with details of the agreement. The default print view is uninformative and vague. (example: billing address does not show an address rather an index card that says the name of the billing address). There is no view to customize that I can see. Any ideas? ...

Calendar Problems #3
I am trying to delete an entry from one of my users calendar and it is not letting me. I cannot delete of modify it in any way, is there a tool that will allow me to delete corrupt calendar entries without logging in as the user. This is a recurring event and I found an article stating that he may have too many recurring events. I will delete some if I have to but if some can let me know a better way. Thank you. You might try using OWA, or, if you can find it, an old Exchange 4.0 or 5.0 client. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" ...

Birthday reminders are not showing up in Calendar
I have imported 1000 contacts from excel into Outlook. The Details tab of Contacts does show Birthdates for all the contacts. However these dates are not coming up in Calendar. I want them to come up as Reminders in Calendar. If I do a manual entry of Birthdate in Contacts, it does show up automatically in Calendar as Reminder. I have tried /cleanreminders switch but that didn't work. Any suggestions ? Outlook 2003. Regards, Faisal. mfaisald@gmail.com <mfaisald@gmail.com> wrote: > I have imported 1000 contacts from excel into Outlook. The Details tab > of Contacts does show...

Copies: How to reset to 1 in Print Dialog
If my user selects “2” copies in my Print Dialog (derived from CPrintDialog), then fine… he gets 2 copies. The next time he brings up the Print Dialog, the setting for Copies is still “2”. That is not what I want. I note that my version of MS Word has it coming up as “1” each time. I want to re-set it back to “1” automatically each time. Does anybody know how to do that? My best guesses so far are: 1. In the Print Dialog’s OnInitDialog(), call GetDevMode() 2. Set devmode->dmCopies to 1 3. (I have also tried adding: devmode->dmFields |= DM_COPIES) The setting of “1” appears to “take”,...

A one page report that prints an additional blank page
Hi I have a report that is 1 page and this is how it displays in print preview, however when I print I get a get the report and a blank page! Any suggestions on why this is. (I have not set the database up so it is possible that it may be set like this - if so how do I undo this). Hope you can help! Many thanks Emma -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-reports/200708/1 On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 17:39:22 GMT, Emlou85 via AccessMonster.com wrote: > Hi I have a report that is 1 page and this is how it displays in print > preview, ho...