print multiple mail with attachment

Outlook 2000 UK SR-1 Corporate or Workgroup.

When selecting multiple mail with some attachment(word,
excel) and some with out, the mail with attachments are
not always printed together. There is none follow up line
in printing. And I know that it became that Word have to
start-up or Excel. But is there not a possibility that the
mail with the attachment keep together when printing?

You might want to take a look at this add-ins for that;
http://www.sperrysoftware.com/Outlook/Print-On-Demand.asp?Source=RS
or a more advanced one
http://www.sperrysoftware.com/Outlook/Auto-Print.asp?Source=RS

If you decide to order use "BH93RF24" to get a discount

--
Roady [MVP]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-Setting Permissions on a Mailbox

-----
"Arthur" <jansen.arthur@kpmg.nl> wrote in message
> Outlook 2000 UK SR-1 Corporate or Workgroup.
>
> When selecting multiple mail with some attachment(word,
> excel) and some with out, the mail with attachments are
> not always printed together. There is none follow up line
> in printing. And I know that it became that Word have to
> start-up or Excel. But is there not a possibility that the
> mail with the attachment keep together when printing?

0
Roady