Print Folder Contents?

How can I print windows explorer folder contents with
Outlook 2003?  (ex: print the contents of My Documents
Folder)
0
anonymous (74722)

swizzle <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> How can I print windows explorer folder contents with
> Outlook 2003?  (ex: print the contents of My Documents
> Folder)

Why would you expect a mail program to have this functionality?  There are
plenty of third-party (often free) tools to do this  Google for them.  See
also http://www.annoyances.org/exec/show/article01-451
--
Brian Tillman

0
Tillmabg (988)
4/1/2004 4:35:39 PM
um, with Outlook 2000 or 2002 I could........sorry to
upset you, but it's true.  Thanks for being 'so helpful'

0
anonymous (74722)
4/1/2004 11:05:23 PM
anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

> um, with Outlook 2000 or 2002 I could........sorry to
> upset you, but it's true.  Thanks for being 'so helpful'

I'd like details on how, if you don't mind.
--
Brian Tillman

0
Tillmabg (988)

Importing folders
How can I import old folders from a diskette into my new Outlook Express (under "local folders")? Any ideas? Thanks. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress&SLCID=US&sd=GN&id=f...

Renamed Junk E-Mail Folder
We're using MS Outlook 2003 (Standard) on several of our Dell laptops. After installing Outlook 2003 on a recently reformatted system, I noticed that my user's "Junk E-Mail" folder is named "Correo no deseado" which loosely means "mail not wanted" in Spanish. Since this is a system folder, the user wasn't able to rename it. Neither my manager nor I have any idea about why this folder has been renamed in Spanish or how to correct the problem. This is the only item in Outlook that has a Spanish translation. Too weird! Any ideas? look for l...

Fixed printing page breaks
Hello I am trying to set fixed page breaks (excel 97) I have set the print area (3 pages) I have set the fitting (3 pages) I have put pages breaks (2) The printing is fine on my printer but it changes the page breaks when printed from other printers (ie: start of page 2 appear at the bottom of page 1) please help, I am dying... thanks ben When you set the print to fit option it calculates the reduction in page size. Change your selection after your print to fit back to the "adjust to" option and you page breaks will work. Lance >-----Original Message----- >Hello &...

Looking for guidance on integrating large assembler content into VC project.
I have a quite large block of assembler code, 50 subroutines accessed via just a couple of top level subs. I want to access these top level subs from my VC7 project. I have looked at the __asm inline assembler option but can't see how I can author the subs properly. Should I be using MASM ? Could somebody please advise? "Jo" <usenet_AT_tecno.demon.co.uk@JUNKBLOCK.COM> wrote in message news:a19emvshanokh7qb19ir13o13thlotk0p0@4ax.com... > I have a quite large block of assembler code, 50 subroutines accessed > via just a couple of top level subs. I want to access the...

Favorite Folders reverts to default list when computer shut-down
I have no problem adding, deleting or moving folders in the Favorite Folders pane. The problem is that they all disappear and revert to the default list everytime my computer is shut down. So I have to keep adding the folders back in Is there a way to keep the shortcut folders in the Favorite Folders pane? ...

Printing Issues when distributing a form to multiple users
I am distributing a spreadsheet to multiple users. The spreadsheet is being used as a form for data entry. The problem i am having is that when it is being printed, the users are getting varying page layouts where the page breaks have changed, due the changes to the length of the document growing from the free text they are entering. The page breaks that excel chooses don't seem to be spaced well, leading to one or two of the pages being very short (i.e., leaving a lot of free white space), whereas the other pages are taking up the entire page. Is there a particular page layout selection...

cant print spread sheet with lines on it
i am trying to put some info onto excel but when i print it out i only get the print and not the grid lines can somebody tell me the correct settings thanks. File > Page Setup > Sheet tab > Put a checkmark in 'Gridlines'. Hope this helps. George Gee "steve earle" <steve earle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6017023B-592D-400B-A671-8B65C1BB02A4@microsoft.com... >i am trying to put some info onto excel but when i print it out i only get > the print and not the grid lines can somebody tell me the correct settings > thanks. t...

set a reminder to print or edit in an excel document
Is there a way to set a reminder to print part of a workbook or edit a workbook on a certain day. I need to print and edit a workbook on a certain day at a certain time, but I can never remember to do this. Is there any way of setting a reminder alarm or notification. Thanks > Is there a way to set a reminder to print part of a workbook or edit a > workbook on a certain day. ... If you have Excel, you might be using Outlook also. Both are part of Office 2003. Outlook has a "calendar" feature that pops up reminders the user can schedule. I use it all the ti...

How do I print a list of my E-mail folders?
I need to print a list of my e-mail folders. "AHD23" <AHD23@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5BFD12CA-5D55-4376-AF9C-58703042577D@microsoft.com... >I need to print a list of my e-mail folders. I don't believe there's a way to do that, except as a screen shot. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] This might be a workaround for you: http://www.vboffice.net/sample.html?mnu=2&smp=12&cmd=showitem&lang=en In example #1, replace the line LoopItems Folder.Items by Debug.Print Folder.Name After running the code,...

not enough memory or disk space to display or print the picture after 1st time

Local folders
G'day, When I go to my Outlook Express, Local Folders The Folder named All forums always comes up opened. It has only just started doing this. When I close it to unopened, ie. + sign it will come up opened, - sign, next time I use Outlook Express. Is there a way to change this? -- chequer When the game is over, the King and the pawn share the same box. This group is for posts concerning MS Office. Outlook Express is not part of Office Please repost giving full details of your Operating system and version of OE. OE newsgroups. news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.pu...

What's the function of folder subscription in MS Outlook 2003
Hi, I would like my MS Outlook to show all imap folders in my account, but to run routine updating only on my inbox folder. I would like each of my folders to be updated only when I choose a folder. I checked my folder list and identified a distinction between "all" folders and "subscribed folders". For some reason, all my folders were already subscribed. I've unsubscribed from my folders, but the complete list keeps showing up. Is there anything wrong with my folder list routine, or is my logic erronous? Please suggest a solution? Ran ...

Unable to delete public folder in Exch 5.5
I have 2 exch server 5.5 sp3 under same Org and Site container. 1 of the public folder was created in server b. But server b crashed and left is server a. Even though in the Outlook we can still see the public folder, but in the server a, the public folder does not exist coz it was hosted in server b. I could not delete it and the message says - 'Unable to display the folders.The contents of this public folder is currently unavailable. Either the Microsoft Exch Server computer servicing this public folder is down or the public folder has not been replicated to this site' Anyone ...

Experts Challenge: MAPI is unable to access Public Folder store items
Goodday to all of you, I have crosspost my messages to several newsgroups. Reason for this is that my previous posts to different newsgroups did not solve the problem. Maybe if I crosspost, there will be an expert that has a solution. Also I am not sure to which group I should post my problem. Maybe this post long-winded, do not see at as material for a novel!!! - I am just trying to explain the exact TERRIBLE situation! ---- ---- ---- ---- I am experiencing a problem with our Public Folder Store. All my users are not be able to access e-mail items in the Public Folders using their Outlo...

How do you print the last page of an 8 page banner in Publisher?
When I make a large banner, I would like to select a particular page to print. The print preview option allows selection of pages 1,2, etc but does not allow for example only the last page. Print to a PDF... http://www.primopdf.com/ -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "FredSC" <FredSC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:78386D22-8473-4EC8-A032-82F802A26C59@microsoft.com... > When I make a large banner, I would like to select a particular page to > print. The print preview option allow...

Print multiple copies per sheet
I have a pubisher file that is a card with a size of 5 x 6 and is 2 pages. Is it possible to print 2 copies of this file on a letter size page so that there will be 2 double sided copies on the letter size page. I need to laminate these cards so if I could get 2 per page I would just need to cut the page in half. I am using Publisher 2003. Thanks in advance for any help. Best regards, Dee Page setup, Business card, change copies per sheet, Side margin 1.25, top margin ..5, zero gaps, okay out, in the next screen change the measurements to width 6" height 5". The above will...

Need to remove Contact Folder in Outlook 2000
i have a lot of duplicate entries (1000), need to remove the entire folder. Do you want to delete them or do something else with them, have you looked at the duplicate checkers here http://www.slipstick.com/addins/contacts.htm#dupes "Rob Smith" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:118b501c3f5b4$d44891f0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > i have a lot of duplicate entries (1000), need to remove > the entire folder. > > Need to remove the entire Contact Folder. >-----Original Message----- >Do you want to delete them or do something else with ...

How do I print labels after I have mailmerge on excel
?I saved my addresses in Excel. I want to print them on labels How do I do that? Also how can I get a picture on the labels? Bika, do a mail merge with word. For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source have a look here http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateAMailMerge.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateADataSource.htm -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Ex...

"Print to Scale" Excel 2007 Charts
In Excel 2003, one could double-click a chart, print, and the chart would auto-size to fill a page. I am unable to print my newly-created Excel 2007 charts so they auto-size to print one-to-a-page (now requires several time-consuming steps for reformatting titles, axes, etc.). I do not have a "print to scale" option in my page setup. Printing to a Ricoh Aficio AP610N. Thanks so much. I will assume we are talking of an embedded chart (one sitting on a worksheet) and not a chart sheet. In Excel 2003 (all earlier) you did not double click, you just single clicked to...

How do I stop Excel from deleting the Window's Clipboard Contents
Note: This is with the Office Clipboard turned OFF! For example, If I write the following in 5 cells in Excel. [Hello ][My ][Name ][Is ][Fred ] Then I Copy (CTRL+C) the Cells: [Is ] and [Fred ] to the Clipboard... Then I press [Esc] (there are a dozen other ways to do this, but, this is the simplest) Now, I go to any cell, anywhere in my workbook, and press Paste (CTRL+V)... No Data... If I open up Notepad... Paste (CTRL+V).... No Data... Excel has *decided* for me, that I want to delete the Window's Clipboard Contents. Although I ha...

Dbl sided printing problem
I am making a "Program" for a Barbershop Chorus concert using MS Publisher in the "Catalog" mode (which prints both sides of course.) I cannot seem to find out what kind of paper I can get (short of photo imaging paper) that is opaque enuff to prevent the backside of a page from showing through the "white areas" of the front side. It's not a bleed-through, it's just that the paper is to darn translucent. I am using 24 lb inkjet paper with an inkjet printer. I am sure this is anything but a new problem, but I have not found anything in the Goog...

Publisher 2000 print problem
What we see in the working document and what goes to print is different. Is there a way to enter the print preveiw document to fix it at that point. There seems to be no way to resolve this issue??? Please help if you can. ...

re-print an RTV packing slip
There should be a way to re-print an RTV packing slip after the RTV shipping has been processed. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=8f250615-702c-4e00-8f24-f90...

Printing Custom sized booklet in Publisher 2000
The printer settings for a Riso machine on a network do not hold when sending copy to the Riso machine for printing. Anyone have any ideas about settings for custom sized paper in a booklet? If I could have the steps needed in order, it would help. Thanks. Maybe here http://www.riso.com/public/tipsorter.asp I don't know if Riso handles printing any different than other printers. In page setup, set your printer, then the page setup. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Kathryn Ketcham" <anonymous@di...

Supplier on Printed PO Receipt
Can someone tell me how to make the supplier name or Supplier code print on the Purchase Order Receipt. Ask your RMS partner to show you the available templates in Partner Source. There's a PO tempplate there that includes your account number in the address field. -- Repetition is the key to success. Practice, practice, practice! and Equip Yourself at http://www.aluminumbats.com "Mark" wrote: > Can someone tell me how to make the supplier name or Supplier code print on > the Purchase Order Receipt. ...