Print desired page of plain text format message in Ms.Outlook 200.

Dear all,

Please kindly teach me how to print a desired page of plain text format
message in Microsoft Oulook 2003. Also how to convert such message into HTML
format.

Your support for the above would be appreciated.
Best regards.

trung vuong quoc <trungvuongquoc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Please kindly teach me how to print a desired page of plain text
> format message in Microsoft Oulook 2003.

You can't.  You must convert it to HTML first.

> Also how to convert such message into HTML format.

Open the message, click Edit>Edit Message, then click Format>HTML.
--
Brian Tillman
0

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

How do I create a rule for blank messages?
I have started getting SPAM messages that have no subject and no "from" so I can't seem to create a rule to delete them. header as seen by outlook 2007--- Return-Path: <SRS0=ovPEsT=PD=staciachambers.com=sales@yourhostingaccount.com> Delivered-To: sissonfa-bob@sissonfamily.com Received: (qmail 70749 invoked from network); 9 Oct 2007 17:35:17 -0000 Received: from unknown (HELO mailout08.yourhostingaccount.com) (65.254.253.233) by st136.startlogic.com with SMTP; 9 Oct 2007 17:35:17 -0000 Received: from mailscan16.yourhostingaccount.com ([10.1.15.16] helo=mailscan16.you...

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

print
how can i print from clistctrl without using CView This article might help you out. I haven't tried this one yet, but it's worth a look: http://www.codeproject.com/Purgatory/printlistctrl.asp Tom "mido1971" <mido1971@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA6BFE63-983C-41E3-B95B-DE9491881E41@microsoft.com... > how can i print from clistctrl without using CView ...

Print Screen Key disabled

conditional formatting sort

Reporting from Project Server

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

message delivery problems

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

MS POS = RMS? Also, SQL Connectivity...