print 2 or 4 work weeks per page?

I can't seem to print multiple work weeks on the same
page.  Is this a printer option or is there something in
Outlook 2002 that allows me to do this?  I don't see any
option available.
0
anonymous (74722)

Microsoft POS #2

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Store Operations crashes when viewing journal (F4) on register 2.
We have two registers, register 1 is the main machine where the database is located and register 2 is networked into it. Whenever you try to view the journal (F4) on register 2, the program crashes and gives this message just before closing: Run-time error '-2147417848 (80010108)': Automation error The object invoked has disconnected from its clients. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what the problem may be? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Install a default windows printer on register 2 - even if it's just something like the print to fax or MS Office Document...

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

SMTP Connectors #4
Hi, I have a problem with two Front-End servers in NLB. I have two connectors with address space *, one connector with cost 10 the other with cost 20 for connector availability purposes. Inbound mails are targeted to FrontEnd1, outbound mails should go from FrontEnd2 (e.g. MX for FrontEnd1 cost is 10; MX cost for FrontEnd2 is 20) Connectors: FrontEnd1 - Address space * - cost 10 - bridgehead srv = FrontEnd1; FrontEnd2 - Address space * - cost 20 - bridgehead srv = FrontEnd2 The problem: If both servers are up and running and somehow some mail ends in queue on FrontEnd2 it correctly crea...

Grammar check not working

Custom Headings in Work Order and Sales Receipts
Where can I edit the headings of receipt formats so that when they are printed instead of "Work Order" in the right corner, I want it to say "Delivery Note" Instead of "Sales Receipt" I want it to say "Invoice" Also, how can I make a Work order print without each item taking up 3 lines... ie: I need it to print just like a quote or regular receipt, but be a work order? The receipts in RMS are saved as a .XML file. If you are somewhat familular with programming you will be able to navigate your way around the template and make some edits. typic...

White Printing
How do I print white text onto black paper? The text just comes out blank when printed. I am using a black background on screen to see what it looks like, then deleting that so I can print in white. On Mon, 12 May 2008 18:46:03 -0700, PJ1980 <PJ1980@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I print white text onto black paper? The text just comes out blank >when printed. I am using a black background on screen to see what it looks >like, then deleting that so I can print in white. Interesting. Does your printer have a WHITE ink cartridge? NO? You can't do it. Ther...

Please ignore #2

matching contents #2

This formula doesn't work: = day(today())
This formula doesn't work: = day(today()) Except from spreading one formula into 2, is it possible to make it workable in 1 formula? If so, how? -- Additional information: - I'm using Office XP - I'm using Windows XP ���H����O�D�`����. �p��������B, ���Ѫ̤��[�祿!! My ability is very limited. Hope you will not mind to enlighten me if I do wrongly. What doesn't work? For today (7 May 2004) =DAY(TODAY()) returns 7. In article <eYuAXhDNEHA.624@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl>, "0-0 Wai Wai ^-^" <x@x.com> wrote: > This formula doesn't work: = day...

Send #4
Why is it that some of the send functions just keep the mail in the outbox until I close Outlook and reopen it? This happens on many replies and on all my context menu: send to email recipient and my send link to: ...

Outlook Express 5 #2
On loading, error message "MSIMN caused an invalid page fault in module DIRECTDB.dll at 017f:7dbf3070.." Appeared to coincide with display config change? Ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tip of...

CRM 1.2 12-02-05
I have installed MS CRM 1.2 on a SBS 2003 server. Problem is I can only start the application if I log onto the server usind the server administrator account. If I try to access using a domain users account I just get a page cannot be displayed error, could somebody please help... Have you added the appropriate domain users as crm users using the deployment manager? "Redders" <Redders@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D80FF8B4-78F1-4334-ACB5-2F772F0CF3B6@microsoft.com... > I have installed MS CRM 1.2 on a SBS 2003 server. Problem is I can only start >...

Workbook_Open Help #2
Hello Frank, Here's the code Private Sub Workbook_Open() ' Call Unhide_Sheets ' Sheets("CONTROLPANEL").Select Range("A1").Select Call Splash End Su -- Fabl ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Fable's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=218 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26252 Hi and there's no application.screenupdating=false statement in your unhide procedure? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Fable" <Fable.1d07w...

Shared services admin page missing
PS2007 SP2 FebCU and WSS 3.0 SP2 FebCU Installed PS2007 and migrated data on a new dev server with win2k8. Everything is running good and i even got through the migration. However, i cannot build cubes. The error says that it cannot connect to the analysis service Db, then below that is says "provider cannot be found..." I used the technet guide in addition to MSProjectExperts Implementing and Administering MOPS2007 to retrace my steps and it appears that I've not missed any steps. I then noticed that my SharePoint Services Provider admin site is no longer a...

HELP in printing A3 size newsletter-magazine which has a centerfold.
hi! i want to print a newsletter magazine in A3 size. so that means, the newsletter must have a paper size of H:17" and L:11". When i set the paper size in mspublisher to A3 portrait, the centerfold expands to h:22".... which consists of two A3 size papers.... how can i correct this so that each page will print like two short bond papers combined in the middle? also, how can i set mspublisher to print without borders? in my printer setup, there is a borderless settings. problem is, if i select that, some of the layout will be cropped out in the borderline.... so it look...