Prevent Reply All or Forward not Working

MS Office online has a procedure to setup a user's Outl;ook 2003 e:mail so
that a message sent cannot be forwarded by the recipient.  The procedure is
for networks NOT using IRM.

I setup the custom form according to the procedure and worked with my IT
staff to test.  It does not work, either with REPLY ALL or Forward.

Anyone tried this or have any ideas??

dave Admin

0
dmackler (5)

Export to excel from ASP.Net
I have a page wherein the contents of a datagrid are exported to an excel file. All the columns are correctly displayed in excel except for the number columns. The formatting string for the number column is {0:#,##0.00; (#,##0.00);0.00}. The data is formatted for all numbers exceeding 1000 but for any number below 1000 the data is displayed as 1000 and not with 0's in the decimal places. (displayed as 999 instead of 999.00). ...

Forwarding incoming messages to an external email account
My company has recently undergone a split. There are 4 individuals that have left and will be receiving email under another domain name. I need to set their email accounts to automatically forward any received emails to their other address. As I can only forward to someone in the active directory how can I accomplish this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. eli silverman wrote: > My company has recently undergone a split. There are 4 individuals > that have left and will be receiving email under another domain name. > I need to set their email accounts to automatically forwa...

how to chart who was working when
Hi there, I'm looking for some help in producing a chart. My organization has hired about 100 folks since 1991, each on contracts of varying lengths of time. Some peoples' contracts have ended, and some have been renewed. I set up some worksheets inputting their names, start and end dates with the intent of producing a graph that will tell me exactly how many people were working for us at one time, based upon 6 month intervals. For example: John Doe 7/29/91 - 3/31/05 Jane Doe 6/21/94 - 2/20/96 Jake Doe 8/2/01 - 4/18/03 I would like a chart that can tell me how many people w...

2007 Slide Numbering doesn't work
I have a presentation in which the numbering doesn't work...I've gone step by step through everything I can find but I don't see it. Checked the master to ensure a placeholder was there, that the text is visible. I click on the slide thumbnail, click insert / slide number, check off slide numbering, click apply to all and okay. Nothing appears. When I go back to insert / slide number, nothing is checked. Any thoughts? Try ticking the option for slide number in Insert | Header and Footer instead. -- Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com What's ne...

downloaded service pack 1 and now Microsoft Excel isn't working ri
When I got to the icon for the save option I get this message "The file ' .xls' may have been changed by another user since you last saved it. In that case, what do you want to do?" *save a copy *overwrite changes this dialoge box is getting annoying, If I choose save a copy I have copy's of my files all over the place, if I overwrite then it does just that. But why do I have to do this everytime I open a file? I have looked everywhere and can't find my answer. Please remember that I just downloaded the Windows update service pack 1 and I believe that this i...

IIf statement sometimes works
I have the following IIf statement on an unbound field on a form: =IIf([Loaned/Out]="0"," ","Out of Service - Please Exit and select another Vehicle") Sometimes it comes back with the correct "Out of Service..." or nothing if the vehicle is not designated as loaned/out, but other times it comes back with "#NAME?". Why is it not consistent? Thanks. -- Donna N. 1. If [loaned/out] is ever null you will get #name#. 2. Is [loaned/out] ever not equal to "0"? Is "0" text or a number? If it is a number, you ...

Keeping Custom Properties When Forwarding or Replying to a Message #2
We have emails saved on the file system, that is kept track of by another program. These emails have custom properties attached to them. There is no custom form, just custom properties. These fields were originally added using objPost.UserProperties.Add. We need it so that when someone opens up one of these emails through the file system, and then replies or fowards the message, these custom properties are kept in the reply. This is so the external program can track these emails. Is there a way this can be done? We could have these emails opened up using an Outlook command line that i...

Query Not Working 06-11-07
Hello, I have set up a query for 1 table. The field I'm trying to run the query on is a text field. I enter a name (="smith, john") I get zero results. However I have confirmed that this user exists in the table. Also (if this helps), this field gets populated via a combo box on a form. The table being used for the lookup contains a "user" field which is also a text field Thanks. sometimes this is caused by a leading blank in the field. It displays very narrow. one solution sname: TRIM([field]) "CT" <ctroy01@hotmail.com> wrote in message ...

ShowDependents Method works inconsistently?
Goal: To show all dependents of a range of cells. Problem: The code (see below) works sporatically and is therefore useless. For some groups of cells it will work perfectly, showing all dependents. In other cases, it will show only the dependents of the initially active cell. Will someone smarter than me please tell me what the heck is going on?!? (If it matters, I am using Excel 2002.) Sub Showem_all() ' Show all dependencies for selected region of cells. x = ActiveCell.CurrentRegion.Columns.Count y = ActiveCell.CurrentRegion.Rows.Count For i = 1 To x For j = 1 To...

Modifying Reply-to and From email address
I am trying to send from one pop email account but have messages show a different "From" and "reply-to" pop address. I have tried changing the email address in the user information field of the account pop3 settings, along with setting the reply address in the general tab. If I look at my sent items the address I want to appear is there, but the recipeint still sees the address of the actual account used to sent he mail, rather than the address I want to appear. Is there a way to do this? Are you using different accounts or just another alias? Your approach is ...

Excel 2002
When I press the left / right or up/down arrow keys in Excel 2002 (Vista) it scrolls the spreadsheet columns or rows, it does not move the cursor form cell to cell. How can I restore the normal cell to cell capability? Thanks Hi Bob Press your Scroll Lock key on the top right HTH John "+Bob+" <nomailplease@example.com> wrote in message news:62hnd5pmurr5fh1cltn1t3ie537pcjb479@4ax.com... > When I press the left / right or up/down arrow keys in Excel 2002 > (Vista) it scrolls the spreadsheet columns or rows, it does not move > the cursor form cell to cell. > > ...

Reply/forward in HTML #2
Using Office 2003 is there a way to automatically forward or reply in HTML? I have an autosignature with links to our company website, etc and unless it's in html it's just so much text. I know I can manually change replies/ forward to html but is there a way to set O2003 to do so automatically? Steve Ignots signots@aol.com <signots@aol.com> wrote: > Using Office 2003 is there a way to automatically forward or reply in > HTML? I have an autosignature with links to our company website, etc > and unless it's in html it's just so much text. I know I can manually ...

Fill color in Excell 2003 does not work?
I have upgraded from Excell 2000 to 2003. I also have purchased a Compaq nx9600 with a 17" wide screen display. For some reason the "Fill Color" formating/shading tool will not work. Nor will changing the text color. Any suggestions to fix problem? Hi Mike, See MSKB article # 320531: 'Changes to the fill color and the fill pattern are not displayed in Office programs' http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;320531 --- Regards, Norman "Mike Golfer" <Mike Golfer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F63E2613-C065-4379...

Filter option not working
I have been passed a spreadsheet with multiple columns with the headings showing that filtering is available, but when I click ony of the column headings it only shows Column Name: (Showing All). with no option to change anything. The ribbon bar sort and filter option is showing the Filter button as highlighted orange, but looks to be greyed out with clear and reapply both greyed. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get the filter working? Sorry if this is a simple one, I have just never seen this before. Cheers Leep If you remove the filter and then select the range (don&...

Internal Working of NTBackup for Exchange Database
Hi, can anybody detail the internal working of NTbackup for Exchange Database. please detail how NTBackup deals with very large database (size 100GBs). Does it have multiple thread? if yes, how do they interact? Any useful link of document will be a great help. -- Vinay Jain NTBackup uses the ESE backup provider to backup the database. It's single threaded, but does benefit from the provider's ability to stream the database pages at high performance. The ESE provider cleanly handles quiescing the database such that a backup is taken at a transactionally consistent point in t...

Rule to auto reply using a dynamic text file as attachment or message body
Using the rules wizard in Outlook 2003, I have been able to create a rule that automatically replies to a sender that has specific words in the subject using "have the server reply using a specific message" or "reply using a specific template". My problem is this: I have a text file located on my local hard drive that is updated by an excel spreadsheet every 15 minutes. When someone sends me an email with specific words in the subject, I want to reply with the text file either as an attachment or inline message (perferred). The issue I am having is that the message speci...

Archive mail from mailbox after reply in VBA
First off all sory for my bad Englisch, i'm from the Netherlands! I'm looking for a code, maby you can help me. My case. In my company is a department who work with 10 peolple, they have access to a puplic mail box called "AMS-WvR-Infoteam". We recive #8000 questions per year in this mailbox. All 10 people can send mail from that mailbox to the custommers. Now i want to Archive all thos replys. What i need is a VBA Code for Outlook 2000 (whizard can not help me). The code must have this: If sombody replys from AMS-WvR-Infoteam, then Fill BCC with "AMS-WvR-ARCHIEF&...

works 9 with vista
Thanks for the reply on sizing of spreadsheet in works 9, however I am now trying to print the spreadsheet only size it to 7 columns and 80 rows to keep from using disk space for the spreadsheet which I won't use . -- Ken ...

How to prevent ole container hwnd receive certain messages? #2
I used CSubclassWnd of Paul DiLascia to subclass(in fact use SetWindowLong to replace WindowProc) hwnd returned from IOleWindow::GetWindow. In the WindowProc I prevent it by LRESULT CShellEmbedding::WindowProc(UINT msg, WPARAM wp, LPARAM lp) { if (msg == WM_WINDOWPOSCHANGING) return 0; return CSubclassWnd::WindowProc(msg, wp, lp); // Important!! } but spy++ still tell me that hwnd of ole get the send WM_WINDOWPOSCHANGING message and return. So Is it right way to eat message in win32 or ole container hwnd does special things? "Su Wei" <suwei@sina_com> wrote in message new...

Import of QIF file prevented due to "too many lines"...
Hello! Currently I&#8217;m encountering a problem while I&#8217;m trying to import a *.qif file. A few files could be imported successfully &#8211; however for two of them I get the message &#8220;QIF statement import stopped because the file was not recognised as QIF. Either a line was long or a supposed transaction had too many lines to be QIF&#8221;. As background information &#8211; I want to &#8220;merge&#8221; two different MONEY 2003 Deluxe files. Thus I&#8217;ve exported the different accounts from one file and import them into the actual ...

Need help w/out of office reply
I want to set up email to have out of office reply, but under the directions it says 'go to out of office assistant' under tools, I do not have this option, the directions also say, you must have outlook exchange....how do I get this, or is there another way to do out of office reply message? Thanks and kindest regards, Christine "Christine" <Christine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:22D7ACF0-90D3-4CD9-8DC5-51A058EF0270@microsoft.com > I want to set up email to have out of office reply, but under the > directions it says 'go to out of off...

On Error not working
What am I missing here ... Neither On Error Resume Next nor On Error Go To 0 seem to work. Any ideas why? Roger Maybe you have a syntax error Try Debug>Compile HTH -- AP "Adept" <adept@accutek.net> a �crit dans le message de news: 125epfmo4i0f7ee@corp.supernews.com... > What am I missing here ... > > Neither On Error Resume Next nor On Error Go To 0 seem to work. > > Any ideas why? > > Roger > > Maybe in the wrong place. It just may? be helpful if you posted your code here. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.co...

when using "reply" button, the "to" address different than original
Hi Everyone, Our company has recently encountered a problem when replying to an original email where the reply to address changes the spelling of the original senders address. We are using Outlook 2002, sp-3 and the problem is with names with the letter "z" in them. Example: MelissaBeltzner@anyone.org (correct address) when clicking the reply button the to address becomes: MelissaBeltxner@anyone.org (changes the "z" to an "x") Has anyone else experienced this issue. If so, help in solving greatly appreciated. Thank you!!! ...

Outlook 10 Rule not fully work
I had assigned a rule: when the new email is arrive Forward to "b" except the email from "b" Its work but not all incoming email has been forward! It was a Outlook 2002 SP2 and pop3 client Do you have the same problem? Thanks! rgds, David ...

Outlook 2003 Cached Exchange Mode Does Not Work with Terminal Server
I want to enable Cached Exchange Mode with Outlook 2003 on my Windows 2003 Terminal Server and I found out the option is grey out. I then found out if I login on the console of Win2003 server, then I can enable the Cached Exchange Mode. The main purpose to do so is for Junk E-Mail Filter feature in Outlook 2003 which I found work very well. While the Cached Exchage Mode work well on the Windows 2003 Server console, whenever I connect through Terminal Service (Remote Desktop), the Outlook 2003 switch to on- line mode automatically. Anybody knows anything about this problem? Any sol...