Pressing send multiple times

Everytime I try to send an email, I have to push send 3 to
6 times in order for it to be sent. I've downloaded service
packs to try and fix the problem, but nothing has fixed it.
I've contatced my isp and they checked my internet settings
and they're all correct. Can anyone help me fix this????
0
anonymous (74722)

Time function
In Access 2000 I can invoke the time function (=Time()) and the computer time. If I have many computers on a LAN, how can I get the LAN time. Each workstation can change their own time. OR. Can I get the internet (world) time? Is there an API call? Thanks Shell -- Shell There probably is an API call for the internet time, but I don't know it. However, you can get the time off the server using the code in http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0039.htm at "The Access Web" -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Shell"...

Opiions on what is the best method/ format for storing Procedures and Functions developed over time
I have hundreds of DBs and thousands of Procedures and Functions that I've written over time. Right now they are stored in the original DBs. To reuse them, I have to remember which GD DB they were in. Does anyone have a system or concept (preferably Access based) for storing these in an easily retrieved fashion? Thanks Kevin Hi Kevin, This is an interesting idea. Here is what I came up with. The idea is to export the modules as code, parse the procedures and save them in a record. Arvin has some code that will export each module as a text file: h...

Calculating date/time
Hi all I need to ascertain when a given action needs to be completed by, by adding a SLA (service level agreement) to the current date and time. Note: - SLAs may be anything from 1 minute to 2 weeks - Weekends must be ignored (not included in calcs) - A work day is Monday to Friday 6.30AM to 7.00PM So, for example, if it's Friday 4PM and a SLA is 4 hours, the required completion time should be Monday 7.30AM. I've looked at Chip Pearson's site for date/time calculation, but my problem does not appear to be addressed. Any direction is much appreciated. Paul Martin Melbourne, Au...

Email Multiple Recipients
I have a query named "qryEmailList" which consists of two related tables as follows: INVENTOR.InvName INVENTOR.Email INVENTORLIST.InvMtr My code is as follows. This code runs a query named "qryEmailList" and pulls the email address from each record so I can email the list. All works fine, however, I need to add criteria to this query based on Inventor number. If I put a specific Inventor number in the criteria field of the query itself, all works. If I put the prompt "Like "*" & [Enter Inventor Number]" in the criteria field of the query i...

SEND/RECIEVE #3
Hi I am using outlook 2002. I use MSN6 messanger for chatting. Before I have installed outlook 2002 in my computer MSN6 used to give me an alert when new mail arrived. But after installing athe OL2002 it does not do that anymore. I have checked the settings for the messanger and "Alert me when new message comes" box is checked. Can anyone help me out that I can use the feature again? Sincerely Arefin rifat83@msn.com Arefin wrote: > Hi > I am using outlook 2002. I use MSN6 messanger for chatting. Before I > have installed outlook 2002 in my computer MSN6 used to give me an...

Sender sending email with reminder attached for Receiver
In Outlook 2003, how can a sender set a reminder that will pop up in the reciever's reminder window? "kj" <karla@karlaspeaks.com> wrote in message news:80c85e00-34db-485d-b70d-248c372373da@b31g2000prb.googlegroups.com... > In Outlook 2003, how can a sender set a reminder that will pop up in > the reciever's reminder window? I don't believe that would be possible. That would be, in my opinion, analogous to a virus. You don't get to control my PC. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

How do i format this time ?
Hi, i have a column with times in this format, i.e.: 433 10433 190433 which respectively mean the follwoing times: 00 h: 04 min: 33 s 01 h: 04 min: 33 s 19 h: 04 min: 33 s how can i set the cells so they show the time in the latter format ? I welcome any suggestions. Regards, Victor =3DLEFT(TEXT(A1,"000000"),2)& " hrs : " & MID(TEXT(A1,"000000"),3,2)&" Min : "&RIGHT(A1,2)&" S" On Nov 18, 5:37=A0pm, VICTOR <victor.hera...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > i have a column with t...

One Result from multiple memo fields 05-03-07
I am an Access newbie, so I am not even sure this can be done... I need a report to pull material listing from a memo field [Notes] or show which jobs have missing materials... My report has the following record source: SELECT dbo_RB_JOBNOTE.JOBID, dbo_RB_JOBNOTE.ID, dbo_RB_JOBNOTE.NOTE, dbo_RB_JOBNOTE.OWNERFULLNAME FROM dbo_RB_JOBNOTE; The report has a Group header on JOBID and a [Material] text field with the following control source: =IIf([NOTE] Like "Material*",[NOTE],"No Material listing found") What I get is a listing of all the notes, ----------------- Example: J...

Multiple copies per sheet
I'm using Publisher 2003. From reading the threads, I've learned how to print multiple copies per sheet when the original copy is smaller than 8.5 " x 11". Is it possible to priint multiple copies per sheet when the original is 8.5" x 11"? For example if I make up a flyer on 8.5' x 11" paper and then want to make reduced size wallet-size pages of the same info., is there a way to have it print 4 or 6 to a page? When I make the original page custom 8.5x11 and go to print, the "Change copies perSheet" option doesn't appear. Is there a ...

eTimeSheets VS. Business Portal Time and Attendance
I've a client who is upgrading from 7.0 to 8.0. They use eTimeSheets extensively that ties into their Payroll system. We understand that eTimesheet is not supported anymore in 8.0 and need to go with Time and Attendance on Business Portal. Is there any documentaiton on this change? Anyone's done this before? Any help will be appreciated. ...

Can't send e-mail
I have Outlook Express 6. I use AVG Free anti-virus, and ZoneAlarm Free Edition. About 2 months ago I lost the ability to send outgoing e-mails. I receive just fine no problem. Sent e-mails come back2-4 weeks after sending, (if at all) as AVG Undelivered mail. Error message says unable to open IP address. (Can't remember exact address) AVG tech forums say this is a problem w/ Zone Alarm, This problem started when I updated to AVG 5.055, and then 5.094............. I have to use Netscape Webmail to send all my outgoing.............HELP You should ask in the Outlook Express newsgroup. O...

Send-As Distribution Group / Security Group
Anyone know how to correctly get the ability for a user(s) to send AS a distribution and/or security group? Our users don't want to have to change the reply-to field in every message they send out, but want the replies to go to an address that is a distribution group. This way the FROM address isn't a person's either. Thanks. In news:OVPi5jgwGHA.2232@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl, GC Postmaster <gc_postmaster@gordon.edu> typed: > Anyone know how to correctly get the ability for a user(s) to send AS > a distribution and/or security group? Our users don't want to have...

error when sending messages aftger a hard drive crash
CAN YOU HELP ME?? Below is the error Message I receive when trying to synchronize using Outlook and when I attempt to use my address book or send messages. Until tonight I was able to receive messages but not send. If I go to the URL suggested below I learn that the knowledge page I am seeking is not available. The problem started when I was using outlook and apparently the hard drove crashed and my address book was corrupted. I had the data recovered and a new hard drive installed. I got help form a help desk at my former employer who helped me configure Outlook to work on thei...

Concatenate multiple lines
Excel 2007 I have a whole spreadsheet with paragraphs of text in multiple cells (line per cell). For each column, I need to concatenate these lines into a single multi-line cell. Currently I'm manually typing in a formula [=a1&b1&c1], then copying and pasting the resulting value. Immensely time consuming. I've tried to use =concatenate(a1:a3), but that produces a #value error. Other than using VBA, is there an easier way to do this? Thanks. Unless I'm missing something, can't you just drag your formula down? If desired, send your fil...

How do I copy multiple pages from one Publisher document to anothe
Can anyone tell me how I can copy multiple pages from one Publisher document into another? Copy and paste -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher "Novice Teacher" <NoviceTeacher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CE774C02-578A-4333-8B69-21F6B0C8B6F2@microsoft.com... > Can anyone tell me how I can copy multiple pages from one Publisher > document > into another? Novice Teacher wrote: > Can anyone tell me how I can copy > multiple pages from one Publisher > document into another? ======================== Maybe the following article w...

Can OWA be used to access more than one mailbox at the same time?
Is it possible to access multiple mailboxes with a single log in. Like the way with Outlook it is possible to view multiple mailboxs at the same time. Not sure if it'd be the same time - but you can access another user's mailbox if you have permissions - using the complete URL to such a mailbox. For instance, server.domain.com/exchange/secondusername. You can't open both in the same OWA window like Outlook allows you to do by adding additional mailbox(es). -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ------------------------...

Send Receive #2
Good Evening, How do I set up Outlook 2003 to check for e-mail as soon as it startsup? Now I have to click on "send/receive". T.I.A. -- Doc Configure an automatic Send/Receive interval in your Tools menu. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Doc Tor" <darrell_s_kelly@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eWljfwb$EHA.2032@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Good Evening, How do I set up Outlook 2003 to check for e-mail as soon as > it startsup? Now I have to click on "send/receive". > T.I.A. > > > -- > Doc > Tools | Options -&g...

Save and send
It is not uncommon at all for my Outlook 2000 to lock up while after I hit SEND. I usually wait for 5 minutes and then shut down, killing Outlook when it asks me to. What I should do is hit SAVE before I hit SEND, so I don't have to start over after I reboot. Is there a way to automate this? No, but it's better to figure out why it's freezing and fixing it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tip...

Outlook crashes on Send/Receive
When Outlook 2000 tries to do a Send/Receive I get a message titled "ThorConnWndClass: Outlook.exe - Application error". The message is: The instruction at "0x3a299337" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "read". I've tried to repair errors and to reinstall. No change. Any idea? Charley ...

Long file load time @ 100% CPU
Hi All, I've got an .xls file (97 - 03) that has been worked on for a number of days now, suddenly it now takes minutes to load (it consists of two active sheets, total size is 2.55 Mb). It saves quickly enough, however even if I save it using another name, it takes minutes to load. I have attempted to load it using Excel 2007 with 'open & repair' but still have the delay. I'm using Win XP Pro, the file was created using Excel 2003. The problem occurs across machines. Once opened, it seems to behave OK. Any ideas on how I might fix this file ? Thanks. Neil Check...

Excel 97
I have 2 different pivot tables, each with a total. If I select both totals using Office 2003, the SUM of the 2 cells appears in the bottom right of the spreadsheet. If I try to select the same 2 cells using Office 97, nothing happens and the cells are not selected. Can anyone confirm whether or not this function is only available with Office 2000 or later? ...

Creating a High-Low-Close chart with multiple series?
Hi Everyone, I’m trying to create a High-Low-Close stock chart with 2 data series. Right now, I can only get the chart to plot a single data series. I’ve spent some time playing with the chart options and doing some internet research but still I haven’t found any answers. My data looks something like this: Stock A Date High Low Close 6/30/2005 5 3 4 7/30/2005 10 6 8 8/30/2005 8 7 7.5 9/30/2005 9 2 5.5 10/30/2005 6 3 4.5 Stock B Date High Low Close 6/30/2005 50 30 40 7/30/2005 100 60 80 8/30/2005 80 70 75 9/30/2005 90 20 55 10/30/2005 60 30 45 Any thoughts? Thanks! ...

Outlook 2003 buttons greyed after a period of time
It seems that I have problem with Outlook 2003 and large amount of internal memory. Please read the messages below. I.ve posted these messages earlier in the newsgroups microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesyns and there they adviced me to post it in this group. Message 1 I recently updated my from Outlook 2002 to 2003. Now I only can sync when Outlook is not active. Activesync activates Outlook an it still keeps running as proces. When I start Outlook some buttons are greyed out. I have to kill Outlook proces with the taskmanager and restart outlook to activate the buttons. I've uninst...

changing multiple custom headers at once
Hi I would like to be able to make the same change to multiple headers that are custom in several sheets of the same workbook is this possible? Thanks Karl Hi just select all these sheets before changing the header/footer (hold down the CTRL key while selecting the sheets) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Karl wrote: > Hi I would like to be able to make the same change to multiple > headers that are custom in several sheets of the same workbook is > this possible? Thanks Karl Karl Right-click on a sheet tab and "Select all Sheets". Make your changes to...

Print ascending number on multiple printed cpoies
I am using Excel to print labels on a Thermal label printer (a roll of labels). If I print out say 10 copies I want each label to print out in a certain cell the copy number starting from 1 on the first label to 10 on the tenth label. How can I do this? -- cbwood ------------------------------------------------------------------------ cbwood's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=23735 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=374086 ...