Prefer how Outlook 2000 looked-now using 2003-Can I switch views?

I don't like the way Outlook 2003 displays and would prefer to go back to the
2000 display.  Is this possible.
0
Manhart (1)

Kinda, http://www.slipstick.com/emo/2003/up031029.htm#classicview might be
helpful.

"Manhart" <Manhart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I don't like the way Outlook 2003 displays and would prefer to go back to
>the
> 2000 display.  Is this possible.

0
neo7948 (622)
10/10/2005 3:39:09 PM
Outlook 2003 is highly customizeable - tell us what you want to change, and
we'll tell you how to achieve it.

There is no specific "look like OL2000" setting, and as I don't have OL2000
any longer, I can't take a look to see what's different.

Mark

"Manhart" <Manhart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I don't like the way Outlook 2003 displays and would prefer to go back to
>the
> 2000 display.  Is this possible.

And besides, I have to use Outlook 2000 at work, and it truly sucks and
blows.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Mark R Penn asked:

| Outlook 2003 is highly customizeable - tell us what you want to
| change, and we'll tell you how to achieve it.
|
| There is no specific "look like OL2000" setting, and as I don't have
| OL2000 any longer, I can't take a look to see what's different.
|
| Mark
|
| "Manhart" <Manhart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
|| I don't like the way Outlook 2003 displays and would prefer to go
|| back to the
|| 2000 display.  Is this possible.

0
MillyS (3228)

How do I get OL 2003 to back up everythihg in it automatically
I am trying to find out if there is a possibility in Outlook 2003 to save and back up all my Outlook 2003 Info , including contacts, e-mails (received and send) automatically rather than having to do it manually everytime I exit the program? you can use a script and make a copy before you open outlook or use a backup tool to make a copy of the pst and your other files as needed. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ ...

removing replicated table information from MS Office Access 2003
I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table. If I import the file without any replicated information (ie. s_ColLineage, etc) how would this affect the database? Is it safe to do this? Would I be better off just making the tables not replicable? Thanks On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 03:33:07 -0800, DukeJon <DukeJon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Assuming your Access database does not need replicating, yes, it is safe to omit those fields during import. -Tom. >I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table. >If I import the f...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Using part of a cell in a chart title

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Looking for XPathReader 1.1
Where is XPathReader 1.1 available for download? I have 1.0 and found the 2005 MS announcement for 1.1 but the link was for godotnet which no longer exists. Nothing shows up in a search at the MS download center or Google. Bill ...

insert data labels from range not used in chart
how can I use data labels from a range not shown on the chart. e.g. show % growth atop sales figures Use Rob Bovey's XY Chartlabeler (www.appspro.com) or John Walkenbach's ChartTools (www.j-walk.com). -- Regards, Tushar Mehta http://www.tushar-mehta.com Custom business solutions leveraging a multi-disciplinary approach "doctor bm" wrote: > how can I use data labels from a range not shown on the chart. e.g. show % > growth atop sales figures ...

Using expression builder object
Hi, I'm developing a wizzard in Access which builds import templates for various data sources to a fixed set of tables. In step 3 the users must be able to build an expression ; for instance Left([Fieldx],20) . Now I would like to have a command button on my form which calls the Access expression builder to allow the users to use this to build the expression. This expression will then be stored in a text box linked to the templates table. Anybody know how to call and use this object from VBA code? -- Kind regards Noëlla DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdInvokeBuilder I th...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

cant start outlook pst file to large

Outlook 2003

can't customize toolbar

Options > Clean Up Now
First there is no community for Outlook Express 6 - Hopefully a Microsoft person will respond. Under 'options' > (tab) 'Maintenance' > there is a button that reads 'Clean Up Now'. The explanation reads that it will delete all downloaded messages. What the #%&!@ does that mean? Will all emails I have previously read be deleted? Is it only deleting the deleted messages? What? -- Shawn That should only apply to downloaded newsgroup messages. The outlook express newsgroup (yes there is one!) will be better able to answer the question. http://www...

Addressing within Exchange 2003