Pop Up - Requesting data from Microsoft Exchange

I have read and understand why Outlook2002 up gets the pop up. But..
I have two Exchg servers. 1 in Houston, 1 in Seattle connected by a T1.
Only the OUtlook2002 users get the popup in Seattle for the Exchg server in
Houston. These users do not have mailboxes in Houston. We do not have any
public folder replication. Users in Houston do not get the popup. The Seattle
server is config correctly for Routing Calculation Server. Why would the
Seattle machines even want to retrieve security or whatever from the Houston
server????
Tks, Jim

Jimawatson wrote:
> I have read and understand why Outlook2002 up gets the pop up. But..
> I have two Exchg servers. 1 in Houston, 1 in Seattle connected by a
> T1.
> Only the OUtlook2002 users get the popup in Seattle for the Exchg
> server in Houston. These users do not have mailboxes in Houston. We
> do not have any public folder replication. Users in Houston do not
> get the popup. The Seattle server is config correctly for Routing
> Calculation Server. Why would the Seattle machines even want to
> retrieve security or whatever from the Houston server????
> Tks, Jim

Best to ask this in m.p.exchange.* - not an Outlook issue per se. Why don't
you have PF replication set up? I would - I wish to __ I could replicate
mailboxes, but I'll take what I can get.

0
lanwench (7567)

OWA. CA's. and Exchange 2007

Using later version of microsoft access

Microsoft Outlook 03-11-10
I have just got a message saying not installed for the current user and it will not load. But I've been using it for years. George George;131443 Wrote: > I have just got a message saying not installed for the current user and > it > will not load. But I've been using it for years. > > GeorgeGeorge, welcome to the forum. When you post (here or in any forum), you will get faster and less frustrating replies if you do a few standard things: - try to define the problem in the thread title. Since this is an Outlook forum, simply stating "Mic...

Data migration - Adventure Works

Moving Exchange #5

Backing Up Exchange Database

Check out that pack from the Microsoft Corp.
--llhgxblnry Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="broryxkaxlyu"; type="multipart/alternative" --broryxkaxlyu Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="sugmntysaz" --sugmntysaz Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Client this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2006, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to continue keeping your computer secure from these vulnerab...

request to solve my problem #5

Exchange 2003 IMAP and Postini

Troubleshooting Exchange
I'm just wanting to write some 'proof of concept' scripts relating to Exchange that would help in troubleshooting any issues. Like the Exchange connections/second, etc. Are there any other qualitative data that can be used in general troubleshooting? Marco ...

Creating Exchange 2003 organization

Configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook
While trying to configure Ms CRM for outlook throws an error message HTTP Status 401: Unauthorized.Can anyone put me out of this issue. ...

Request Selection
Hi, if we try to assign an activity to an open Request there are all Requests available (include closed). is there a way to show only open requests in this select-formular ? regards armin ...

Outlook, Palm Pilot, and Exchange Server
I'm using Outlook with an Exchange Server (2000 Small Business). I installed the software for the Palm Pilot and now it prompts with a dialog box for the user to chose the following when they reply, forward or reply to all on an e-mail message. A Program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose "No". Allow access for (if you check the box) it gives 1, 2, 5 and 10 minutes. If you say no it lets you reply, forward, and reply to all. This is a nuisance more than ...

Install that important pack from the Microsoft Corp.
--xzkkhdmcbxymiaud Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="vaccmkjzdr"; type="multipart/alternative" --vaccmkjzdr Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="ggmepcujya" --ggmepcujya Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft User this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to help maintain the security of your computer from these vulnera...

Migrating Exchange servers
We are in the process of migrating to a new exchange server. The issue we are having is transfering the user's outlook (xp, 2k) address book/contact list to the new server without manually having to log into everyone's computer and pointing their address books to the new server. Is there a way to do this authomatically server-side? You're moving the mailboxes, right? The user's "address book" is the Contacts folder in the mailbox. So, there's nothing extra to move. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for ...