PocketPC Outlook help

I am a new user to PocketPCs and I am trying to sync
Inbox information from one computer to another.  Is there
a way to sync inbox information to another computer
without having to delete partnerships or not having the
inbox sync at all with another computer?

Hi -

Not sure what you mean by "from one computer to another" - do you mean
you're trying to sync your PDA to more than one computer? Note that this can
often cause problems and lost data.

Probably best to post in m.p.pocketpc for more help....

Frank wrote:
> I am a new user to PocketPCs and I am trying to sync
> Inbox information from one computer to another.  Is there
> a way to sync inbox information to another computer
> without having to delete partnerships or not having the
> inbox sync at all with another computer?

0
lanwench (7567)