pocket pc notes don't show in outlook at any time after sync.

Sync is 3.8, pocket pc is 2003 v. 2 outlook is 2003 and system is xp
0
cald (1)

microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After furious head scratching, cal d. asked:

| Sync is 3.8, pocket pc is 2003 v. 2 outlook is 2003 and system is xp

0
MillyS9060 (3207)

outlook will not save my outgoing mail

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

"View Image Slide Show"

AD Sync problem

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Over Time Pay rate 1.51?

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?