plz help....transfer .aba to outlook

hey
i just had a quick question on .aba fiels
i want ot transfer all my contacts from my really old palm to my new hp
ipaq h1945....i created a address book file...but the only thign they
had was *.aba type
i would like to get teh *.abab fiel into outlook so i can tranfer that
to my hp ipaq

hopefully that made sense
thnaks for the help
Sakibles

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Transfer Money 98 to money 2004
I currently have Money 98 and i'am purchacing a new computer with money 2004, how can i transfer my current data to new computer w/ money 2004. In microsoft.public.money, Brad Karris wrote: >I currently have Money 98 and i'am purchacing a new >computer with money 2004, how can i transfer my current >data to new computer w/ money 2004. If you have a USB flash drive on the old machine, copy your .mny file there. Then copy the file to the new machine-- usually to your "My Documents" folder. In Windows Explorer, double-left-click the file on your new machine to ...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

Help with income/expenses

cant start outlook pst file to large

transferring to new pc

help with simple maths in excel

Outlook 2003

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Need help with Auto Filter

Can anyone help ?

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

Outlook Express 6 w/multiple accounts

Help with a simple database
I am attempting to use Excel to develop a simple database for my office. The database basically lists a variety of orders purchased from various vendors, and my goal is to categorize and sort each vendor seperately. For example: GC Group 4/24/03 7831.1 $1,000.00 Alpha 1/20/03 7003.1 $2,000.00 Chandler 5/6/03 7050.1 $345.50 Is what the main chart looks like. Now, what I'm trying to accomplish is, suppose I added Tomsen 4/20/03 7873.1 $200.00 to the very bottom, Excel would automatically create a new tab (or even worksheet, if possible) tit...

HELP! remote data not accessible msg

Looking for help on timing within a function
At the facility I work, our associates use a very basic access database to sign out individual work orders on an interval of around every 12 minutes. They have asked if it would be possible to put a timer on the front page of the database to show how long they have been working on the current work order, updating each time they sing out another order. I am not very adept at access nor is the rest of our management staff. Is it possible to add this function, so they can better keep time of their work being done? Use the Form Timer event. Here is an example of how it can be done. In this ex...

Outlook OOF

Need Query Help