Please Help?!?

I recently had to format my hard drive and saved my "Identities" folder which
holds all of my old Outlook Express information.  I am wondering how to
import my address book/old emal/etc out of that Identities folder to Outlook
itself.  I don't want to lose all of those emails.  Please help me!  How do I
get all of my old settings and folders into Outlook?

0
CyAndLako (2)

This group is for Outlook Support.

Try an Outlook Express support option.

you can find options here:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;%5Bln%5D;oex&product=msall

"CyAndLako" <CyAndLako@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I recently had to format my hard drive and saved my "Identities" folder
>which
> holds all of my old Outlook Express information.  I am wondering how to
> import my address book/old emal/etc out of that Identities folder to
> Outlook
> itself.  I don't want to lose all of those emails.  Please help me!  How
> do I
> get all of my old settings and folders into Outlook?

0
BillR9171 (440)

Checkbox result help
When a checkbox on my form is checked (yes/true), I would like the result in the corresponding field to be an "X". When it is not checked I would like the result to simply remain blank.I am working with a database in which the user simply typed the "X" in either the table or form and I am trying to convert it to a checkbox on the form.I'm sure this question has been answered before but I haven't found it yet or don't understand exactly what to do. Thanks for your help in advance. Run an Update query to convert x's to -1, blanks, nulls and other non-trues to...

Urgent help required please
Hi there, We are running Exchange 5.5 Enterprise on W2K boxes across 12 servers We have a situation where an event has been logged as follows : -MSExchangeIS Private ID 1016 NT User User1 logged on to CEO mailbox, and is not the primary Window NT account on this mailbox.- This user has now been suspended pending investigation, but when hi workstation and Outlook client has been checked, there are n references to this mailbox. However, when we log on to the user' mailbox, another 1016 event is generated. The user does have othe mailboxes in his profile, but not the CEO mailbox. Does a...

Exchange2003 cannpt login error! HELP ME. SOS
I install exchange2003 on windows2003 and it work well.But today , when user try to login POP3,it said "Not Unarthorized Login Request Type On This Computer"(the prompt is in Chinese,so the description is not exact.) .I can not find what is error ,Help ME!! Thanks Anything relevant in App Event log on the server? Van you try english Outlook Express? Zhao Jindong wrote: > I install exchange2003 on windows2003 and it work well.But today , when user > try to login POP3,it said "Not Unarthorized Login Request Type On This > Computer"(the prompt is in Chinese,so th...

Help! Creating an HTML 'signature card' to insert in Outlook
john inzer has saved by butt before hoping he or someone else can save me again. I need to create a signature for email that looks like a business card complete with picture with one exception. It needs to have tab tops and appear layered and on the top of those tabs there needs to be hyperlinks to various pages on a website. I can create the look but dont know if I make it in webpage design on pub or ?. I dont know html (i've used ebays turbo lister to create stuff then copy and pasted the html view - ez cheat) I had a wells fargo guy send me an email that had one in his with ...

Help #40
I just bought a new iPAQ handheld pda. It came with Outlook 2002, which installed successfully (so the program said). However, when I open the program I cannot see the calendar, email or tasking sections. When I attempt to create a new email or appointment, the program tells me that it cannot open the file. I have reinstalled the program several times with no success. Am I doing something wrong or is it a defective program? Dan Bahr <danbee46@optonline.net> wrote: > I just bought a new iPAQ handheld pda. It came with Outlook 2002, > which installed successfully (...

I need help merging two online payees
I have two identical online payees, each one having different transactions. I want to merge them into one. I went to Manage Online Services, selected my bank, & clicked on "Stop Using Online Services". The bank is now listed under the top heading with "Set up Online Services", so I know that it is disabled. However, I STILL cannot rename, move, etc. in the Payee screen. These choices are still grayed out. What am I doing wrong? Is there another place I have to go to disable this bank? ...

Please enter a valid user class printer ID
I have this message when i try to print a cheque: Please enter a valid user Class printer ID. J'ai ce message quand j'imprime un cheque dans le module des trx des fournisseurs. Veuillez saisir un code d'imprimante classe d'utilisateur vallide. Si on fait annulé c'est ok et le chèque s'imprime. -- Marc Caouette GENIVAR ...

Visio 2007 "Samples" missing from Getting Started and Help Menu
Hello- I just purchased Visio 2007 standard. I installed the complete program (all features) but the option for the Samples is not available from the Getting Started menu or from the Help menu. I additionally installed SP1 but Samples is still MIA. Any suggestions? Thanks, Cathy On Wed, 4 Feb 2009 18:40:36 -0800, Portland_Girl <PortlandGirl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello- I just purchased Visio 2007 standard. I installed the complete program >(all features) but the option for the Samples is not available from the >Getting Started menu or from the Help menu. I a...

Sorting and Grouping Help Needed!!
I have a report that is grouped by a fieldname called "Group_Name". It is listing the Group Names by alphabetical order. However, I want the grouping to be sorted by my own choice. We have a meeting agenda that has group names that are not in alphabetical order. How do I program the reports to group by: "W2K3", then "BlackBerry", then etc.. Thanks Ben You'd have to have another table that indicates the desired sort order, join that new table to your existing query and sort by the appropriate field from that new table. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Ac...

Please Help...
I own Excel 2000, but for some reason when I had to install it after my old computer crashed I couldn't use the "search in workbook" function. (Edit-Find-options-search through workbook). Can someone let me know how I can get this function back? I think that this feature was added in xl2002. (My bet is that you use xl2002 (or higher) at work and xl2k at home and your memory is failing <vbg>.) bintight wrote: > > I own Excel 2000, but for some reason when I had to install it after my old > computer crashed I couldn't use the "search in wo...

Need Help With Formula #3
I'm trying to set up a formula using values on one worksheet to sum up values on a second worksheet. The first worksheet has these 3 columns, A, B and C where A has these team/unit numbers (often repeating), B has one of 5 text values, while C has a yes or no value aka "accepted" or "rejected". Referring to sheet one, on the second sheet, one formula sums up all the times that a team/unit has a value in B other than " ". The second formula sums up all the times that a team/unit has "Accepted" in column C. I haven't been able to figure this o...

Array help #2
Have sheet1!as follows: A B Item Quantity 111 30 112 40 113 20 111 25 Sheet2! Item Inventory 111 100 112 100 113 100 114 100 Need the sum of the items in sheet1! to subtract from the item inventory on sheet21 Thanks Pat -- pflynn ------------------------------------------------------------------------ pflynn's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27763 View this thread: http://www....

Need help with coding
I work for the company where we still pay the cash wages, before I go to the bank I Have to work out what how many hundreds fifties and so on to get ,I set up on a spreadsheet where I put the amount earn for example $2085 dollars and at this stage I put manually how may hundreds ,fifties ,twenties ,tens and fives goes into that sum is there a code so it can automatically do this for me in excel 2003 Can anyone help Thank you in advance $100 $50 $20 $10 $5 $2,085 20 1 1 1 1 $1,975 19 1 1 1 $2,135 Hi anna Taking A1 = amount ($2085) b1= 100, c1 = 50, d1 = 20, e1=10, f...

Hello and Help with dropdown list with error control
Greetings all!!! I am new to the group. thanks to the owner of the group for creating it. I work for a cement company and i have made a excel sheet with mixing of diffrent types of cements. I would like to know if anyone can help. the problem is this i have a list of additives for each blend. one can select them from a dropdown list. But some of the additives are no conpatable with each other. So i want to setup a message box or a popup box the will tell the person that they are not conpatable. right now i have a match formula and a if formula in place. I am pretty sure there is a better wa...

Pdf'ing - hyperlinks will be lost
I'm trying to create a pdf with an excel file, but it tells me that links etc will be lost if I don't clear the print titles. The print titles is the repeating first row. This spreadsheet is simply a contact list and is more than one page, so I want to keep ththe first row as repeating on all pages. How do I work around this. It's a contact list, so I want the links to email addresses to remain as hyperlinks. Thanks. Diana Hi Diana, You could easily record a macro to turn them off File, Setup, sheet, Repeat rows at top Print as PDF to a file from the File, Print men...

Help in update
Dear All sql 2000 i have following table create table main_tab (Myid int, Status char(1)) Create table Sec_tab (Myid int, Report char(1)) i have following sample data in main_tab insert into main_tab (myid) values (1) insert into main_tab (myid) values (2) insert into main_tab (myid) values (3) insert into main_tab (myid) values (4) i have following sample data in Sec_tab insert into sec_tab values (1,'T') insert into sec_tab values (2, 'S') insert into sec_tab values (3, 'T') insert into sec_tab values (4, 'T') how can ...

Xslt/Xpath help
I have an xml and i'm trying to loop each node... When i do FOR EACH i seem not to get my desired result I want to loop through and get only the values that matches the question i specified with the corresponding answers? I don't want to retrieve all the Answer and VoteAnswers nodes <xsl:for-each select="NSurveyVoter/Voter/Question/Answer"> <xsl:value-of select="Answer[Answer='&lt;/b&gt;What dont you like about working for us?&lt;/b&gt;']/Answer/text()"/> <xsl:value-of select="NSurveyVoter/Voter/Question/...

help with seting up a work sheet
i am trying to get my work sheet to add from left to right instead of up and down . im not familiar with excel and am not sure how to acomplish this thanks for any help Pinky -- pinky You can type =sum( then highlight what you want to sum ) and press enter Or you can click on the summation button, the funny looking E under the Help menu. And then select what you want to sum HTH -- _______________________ Naz, London "pinky" wrote: > > i am trying to get my work sheet to add from left to right instead of up > and down . im not familiar wit...

IF problems, PLEASE HELP!!! #4
That works great!! but isnt there a way to do it with the IF function -- ryangruh ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ryangruhn's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1603 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27497 ...

Xml Problem , Please Help
Hi , I have a stored procedure which return an xml by using the (for xml auto/explicit) which working fine under the Query Analyzer . and i would like to build simple function that get the sp name and execute it and return the xml result . what is the best way to do that ? Best Regards , Tiraman :-) Hi Tiraman, First of all, I would like to confirm my understanding of your issue. From your description, I understand that you need to get the Xml results from a SQL stored procedure. If there is any misunderstanding, please feel free to let me know. I think we can get the Xml data fro...

Accountextensionbase missing data ? Help
Hi I have a customer who has moved CRM 3.0 to new server by them self and I have converted it to CRM 4.0 Now they have made some custom fields and we are able to save data in these fields on new accounts but not on the old ones. We can save data in the old fields. I then took a look at the database and there is only fields in the accountextensionsbase since after they moved the database. How can I fix this ? They can merge each to a new customer but that would take a long time. Can I do a insert into with data from the Account table or is there another solution ? ...

multiple sheets, need help please #2
I am not sure how to communicate what I am trying to ask, so please bear with me. I have two sheets in a estimating workbook. Sheet one is the worksheet, sheet two is the print out sheet for customers. In one cell on the print out sheet I want one of two things to show up. In the worksheet, the two things are in two seperate cells, and to select them you would have to input how many of each in a seperate cell next to them. A simple IF function won't work for what I need. Please let me know if you can help. Thank you very much. Hi Kile You'll have to be a lot more specific! -- ...

Help formatting text
Hey all, I'm running Excel 2000, and would like to know how to do something... Basically I have a list of sports players and their number, formatted like this.. 20 Firstname Lastname 9 Firstname Lastname Somehow I need to take the number out all together, and then I need to concatenate the firstname with the lastname, so it's formatted as: FirstnameLastname Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks. Gary Hi Gary in an adjacent column use the formula =SUBSTITUTE(RIGHT(A1,LEN(A1)-SEARCH(" ",A1))," ","") where A1 is the first cell containing the sp...

HTML Help #6
I'm trying to get up to speed with HTML Help. I noticed that the HTML Help Workshop I downloaded is copyright 1999. Nearly ten years ago! Is that the newest? Also, does anyone know any good links the provide a good overview of using HTML Help? Thanks! Jonathan "Jonathan Wood" <jwood@softcircuits.com> wrote in message news:e%23ddG%23JOJHA.588@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > I'm trying to get up to speed with HTML Help. > > I noticed that the HTML Help Workshop I downloaded is copyright 1999. > Nearly ten years ago! Is that the newest? > > Also, do...

Cash Receipts Help
We are using GP 9.0 and ran into a problem with cash receipts. This does not happen very often but I have a customer that pays us one check for several of their subsidiaries. Therefore, I receive a $2000 check from this company but it pays invoices for 3 different customer cards. What is the best way to handle this type of situation?? Any input is appreciated for I need to get this check processed ASAP. Thanks Barb BK, You will need to setup a National Account (Cards > Sales > National Account). The parent customer will be the one that submitted the check. You will need to ...