PLEASE HELP--ERROR MESSSAGE

I have two error messages.

The reason why I am getting this is because I got a new computer and I
copied my old outlook information and put it in the new computer.
Everytime I open my outlook this message appears and the only thin I have to
do is click ok and everything works.  But how do I fix it?

I did reload outlook serval times and there error message still comes even
if I do not put my old information in it.

Error 1:
"The add-in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\SBCMSYNC.DLL" could
not be installed or loaded. This problem may be resolved by using Detect and
Repair on the Help menu. Unable to load "C:\Program Files\Microsoft
Office\Office...". You may be out of memory, out of system resources, or
missing a .dll file.

Next if I write a new message and try to open my contacts by clicking on the
to:  it give me an error message.

Error 2:
"The address list could not be displayed.  The Contacts folder associated
with this address list could not be opened; it may have been moved or
deleted, or you do not have permissions. For information on how to remove
this folder from the Outlook Address Book, see Microsoft Outlook Help."

Please Help

Adam A. Armoudian
adam@itlnet.net
580.819.1188

0
adam2714 (5)

This problem has been addressed in:
"OL2000: Error Message: Not a Valid Office Add-in Starting Outlook"
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q235/0/09.asp

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Adam A. Armoudian <adam@itlnet.net> asked:

| I have two error messages.
|
| The reason why I am getting this is because I got a new computer and I
| copied my old outlook information and put it in the new computer.
| Everytime I open my outlook this message appears and the only thin I
| have to do is click ok and everything works.  But how do I fix it?
|
| I did reload outlook serval times and there error message still comes
| even if I do not put my old information in it.
|
| Error 1:
| "The add-in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\SBCMSYNC.DLL"
| could not be installed or loaded. This problem may be resolved by
| using Detect and Repair on the Help menu. Unable to load "C:\Program
| Files\Microsoft Office\Office...". You may be out of memory, out of
| system resources, or missing a .dll file.
|
| Next if I write a new message and try to open my contacts by clicking
| on the to:  it give me an error message.
|
| Error 2:
| "The address list could not be displayed.  The Contacts folder
| associated with this address list could not be opened; it may have
| been moved or deleted, or you do not have permissions. For
| information on how to remove this folder from the Outlook Address
| Book, see Microsoft Outlook Help."
|
| Please Help
|
| Adam A. Armoudian
| adam@itlnet.net
| 580.819.1188

0
MillyS1 (1480)
8/25/2003 5:20:51 AM
Thanks for all the help.

Adam

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" <MillyS@mvps.org> wrote in message
> This problem has been addressed in:
> "OL2000: Error Message: Not a Valid Office Add-in Starting Outlook"
> http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q235/0/09.asp
>

> --�
> Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]
>
> Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact.
>

> After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer
> Adam A. Armoudian <adam@itlnet.net> asked:
>
> | I have two error messages.
> |
> | The reason why I am getting this is because I got a new computer and I
> | copied my old outlook information and put it in the new computer.
> | Everytime I open my outlook this message appears and the only thin I
> | have to do is click ok and everything works.  But how do I fix it?
> |
> | I did reload outlook serval times and there error message still comes
> | even if I do not put my old information in it.
> |
> | Error 1:
> | "The add-in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\SBCMSYNC.DLL"
> | could not be installed or loaded. This problem may be resolved by
> | using Detect and Repair on the Help menu. Unable to load "C:\Program
> | Files\Microsoft Office\Office...". You may be out of memory, out of
> | system resources, or missing a .dll file.
> |
> | Next if I write a new message and try to open my contacts by clicking
> | on the to:  it give me an error message.
> |
> | Error 2:
> | "The address list could not be displayed.  The Contacts folder
> | associated with this address list could not be opened; it may have
> | been moved or deleted, or you do not have permissions. For
> | information on how to remove this folder from the Outlook Address
> | Book, see Microsoft Outlook Help."
> |
> | Please Help
> |
> | Adam A. Armoudian
> | adam@itlnet.net
> | 580.819.1188

0
adam2714 (5)

Outlook 2000 error in pst folder
I received an error on my Outlook 2000 when the Inbox or senf folder is attempting to open.The error is in the Windows .pst folder. I am told by Outlook to use the Detect and repair with the program CD. I have tried that, however the problem still exists. I have set up another user account in XP Home and that is a fix, but not very practical. Any Ideas? It says to run the Inbox repair tool. That is scanpst.exe. By default located in; C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\MSMAPI\<locale ID> -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Setting Permissions on a Mailbox...

Retryable VSS error. ID 30112 Details: Unknown error (0x800423f3)(ox800423F3)
I consistently get this error trying to backup a single Virtual Server 2005 R2 VM, while other guests on the same host work fine. The problem started when I shut down the VM, compressed the partitions on each of the two VHD files comprising the machine, and then copied the partitions into new VHD files that replaced the original VHD files. After a good deal of experimentation, I am sure the root of the problem is moving the partitions into new VHD files. VS2K5 runs the VM just fine, but DPM 2007 consistently chokes. I'm thinking DPM is storing some identity information ab...

Microsoft
Support plan states that "Managed User" will receive an answer from Microsoft within 48 hours if a community user does not answer, but that does not appear to be happening. Please comment. When did you post your query to this newsgroup / and what is the title? Regards James "Lisa Rivers" <LisaRivers@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E13EE281-E188-4721-8CC9-D51AD25F27C0@microsoft.com... > Support plan states that "Managed User" will receive an answer from > Microsoft > within 48 hours if a community user does not answer, bu...

What is error: 0x8004010F and how do I correct it.
When I try to email with outlook 2003 I get the above error stating that an object could not be found. I have xp What type of environment are you in (POP3, Exchange, etc.?). Do you have any add-ins or use anything like Mobile Manager? -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com "timlaf" wrote: > When I try to email with outlook 2003 I get the above error stating that an > object could not be found. I have xp I am in POP3 "K. Orland" wrote:...

error -1216
I tried to replay the transaction logs into the edb file using the following: eseutil /r e00 /l"c:\temprest" /d"g:\program files\exchsrvr\mdbdata" Instead of replaying i got an error message: "Operation terminated with error -1216(JET_errAttachedDatabaseMismatch, An outstanding database attachment has been detected at the start or end of recovery but database is missing or does not match attachment information." Does anyone know how to get around this? I have done a search in google for this error....and have found nothing. "=?Utf-8?B?cGF1bGI=?=&qu...

Auto Accept Agent Errors
Hi Everyone, I am running the Auto Accept Agent on an Exchange 2003 w/SP1. I have about 10 resource mailboxes registered, and it had been working fine for almost a year now. Starting last week, the Agent stopped proccessing any new appointments, and is logging the following error about 8 times a second in the Application Log: -------------- Event Type: Error Event Source: Auto Accept Agent Event Category: None Event ID: 4097 Date: 10/25/2005 Time: 8:44:08 AM User: N/A Computer: ODIN Description: Exception occurred while processing item "". This item will not be processed. T...

Help with a template
I had a Quotation template that I was using to help my husband with his small business. I cannot find the template and when I try to open it up on my system to see other quotes or estimates I have done for him, it is a blank screen. Help, please. Tell me what I am doing wrong or how I can redownload another template. Thanks for any help. I don't know what you are doing wrong. Maybe you could download another template using the method you used to download the last one. Templates are not difficult to create (File>Save As>Template); you could create your own. -- Greeting from the Gulf...

Inventory reconciliation gone wrong.. help???
Hi, Have a real serious problem.... was doing a inventory reconciliation when great plains crashed.. not whenever you try to get into any transaction entry window the error, 'cannot post while inventory quantities are being altered' and we cannot enter any documents.. Is there any way we can resume the inventory reconciliation or stop it?? Cheers ...

#error in text box
I have this code in a text box = dsum("[Amount]", "[July 09 - On Billings and Adjustments Data Query]", "[Customer No] = " & [cboCustomerNumber] & " AND Format([Posting Date Period], ""yyyymm"") = '" & Format([cboPostingDate], "yyyymm") & "'") i keep getting #error in my text box i'm struggling to find they answer to why the query July 09 - On Billings and Adjustments Data Query has fields of customer Number posting periood date Amount Now i have two combo ...

Help with hierarchy in organization charts
I am trying to create a basic org chart for my organization. I am having difficulty representing people at different levels that report to the same person. For example, a manager and a director might report to a partner. I want the manager to appear lower on the chart than the director, but want a direct line to the partner above both people. I realize I can manually lower the manager, but when I use the re-layout function the manager is elevated back to the level of the director. Any ideas? This was easy to accomplish in OrgPlus and I assume there must be a way in Visio as well. Thanks!...

Where to find documentation on IDispatch errors?
Hello again, I am trying to figure out how to look up IDispatch errors. I couldn't find the documentation that explains IDispatch errors by their error ID (ex: #32). Can anyone point me to documentation where I can find a list of IDispatch errors and their descriptions? The error I'm trying to figure out the meaning of is IDispatch error #32. Thank you, Mete You did better post this to a programmer's group... IDispatch is a COM interface. It is documented in MSDN: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/automat/htm/chap5_3alw.asp. Typically IDispatch ...

Error when installing sample data in Project Accounting
When I run the macro to load sample data onto my TWO company in project accounting, after a few minutes, when the employee data is getting loaded, I get an error that window is no longer available and the macro stops running. Anyone has any idea how to load the remainder of the sample data and why this error is happening. I tried to load the data again (a fresh database load) but I got the same error again. Hi, add OLEPath=d:\eentrprs\ in your dex.ini file and run the macro again. Regards Ani "AA" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6efa01c...

Help #7
I have Pub 2000 at work and Pub 2002/3 at home and I saved my file at home in 2000 format and brought it to work to print on 11x17 and I have lost my formatting related to tab settings and it now tells me that this is a web page and tabs don't work. I did not save it as a web page can I somehow convert it back to a Pub format so my tabs work? It is an 8 page program. Don't know why it would turn into a web page... Did you copy the publication to the local hard drive before opening it? This article may give you insight into the tab issue. Custom tabs that you previously set in Publ...

GetWindowRect errors
Hi, this is a bit tricky to explain, so please be complain if im not making myself clear. code: in form view : <.h> CFontListCtrl c_FontList; // my subclassed control <.cpp> c_FontList.GetCtrlRect(&c_staticBorder); // call a method from formview in subclass: <.cpp> void CFontListControl::GetCtrlRect(CStatic* pS) { CRect rect(0,0,0,0); pS->GetWindowRect(&rect); ScreenToClient(&rect); <<<----------------wrong // use rect... rect is relivent to c_FontList not main window ...... ...... } problem is, the above call S...

Help needed for a simple spreadsheet
I use MS office 2000, using excell to calculate costings, i would lik to simplyfy the way i use the spreadsheet to calculate costs but canno find out how to set up a basic database which will automatically link t the spreadsheet, any help would be gratefully appreciated. Using a simple 5 column spreadsheet i would like to set it up a follows. Column A - enter simple item code (upto 10 digits) which wil auto-complete after 3 digits and allow scrolling through similar code until the correct item is found, column C would then automatically b entered with the full item description and column D...

Corel Quattro file Coversion Help
I am attempting to convert multiple large linked Corel Quatro spreadsheets to Excel. Does any one know of a converter? I have tried using Microsofts pubilshed converter for Excel 2000. However everytime I attempt to open a Quattro .wb3 file with the converter it locks excel up. Any ideas????? ...

desparately need help
i installed the camera icon on the QAT last week and experimented with it. got the message "The picture is too large and will be truncated". Now i get that message on every file and every time a enter something in a cell. i have removed the camera icon and have re-booted but am still having trouble. thanks in advance -- aprilshowers ...

Printing Envelopes in word98/OS9 causes error
I have a user which is the only one who recieves this error yet everyone else does not who performs the same task but not as often. When she prints a envelope via the wizard she sometimes receives the error "An error has occured while printing" she hits ok. And then from that day on she and only she cant print envelopes to that document. I have walked her through sitting right next to her, printing an envelope and notice nothing that she isnt doing that i am, or anything extra for that matter, ive removed office98 and the problem leaves sometimes for a month sometimes doesnt effect ...

Help on tracking email
Hi, When recieved emails with track token from outside, I always got another email with the subject : FW:.... I could not find a rule to ask it to forward to my local account. So what is wrong with it? Any ideas? Thanks, Cindy You can Forward emails/activities from within CRM. It may be possible someone is forwarding these to you. "Cindy" wrote: > Hi, When recieved emails with track token from outside, I always got another > email with the subject : FW:.... I could not find a rule to ask it to forward > to my local account. So what is wrong with it? > Any ideas...

run time error -2147352567
Help! I keep getting run time error -2147352567 "The data has been changed" on my form. The error is generated when I click on a button the opens up a report for me. Here is the VBA. (Submitting just tells if strRQD is "NotMet") Private Sub Command53_Click() 'Print Preview Call Submitting If strRQD = "NotMet" Then strMessage = strMessage + Chr(13) + strDetails + Chr(13) + "Would you like to print these issues on the report?" Select Case MsgBox(strMessage, vbYesNoCancel) Case 6 'Yes Me.IssuesComments = strDetail...

Need help with collection serialization
Can some Please tell me why the following collection is not XML Serializable: Imports System.Xml Imports System.Runtime.Serialization Namespace MyNamespace <Serializable()> Public Class SpecialResult Private m_SpecialID As Integer Private m_Description As String Private m_Adjustment As Decimal Public Property SpecialID() As Integer Get Return m_SpecialID End Get Set(ByVal Value As Integer) m_SpecialID = Value End Set End Property Public Property Description(...

Norton Internet Security 2004 and Outlook Errors
Anyone installed Norton Internet Security Professional 2004 on XP Operating System? Have you seen unusual errors when closing Outlook like: The instruction at "0x311e2355" referenced memory at "0x027842c0". The memory could not be "read". Any ideas? NIS2004 Pro also has a component called ccApp.exe, which likes to fully throttle up the processor, and it won't let go until reboot. NIS2004 Pro also causes some web pages to not display, regardless of configuration settings. So far, I've tried uninstall, reinstall, clean boot, and even reformatting t...

A pal needs help on this site
A pal needs help on this site greetings fellow newsgroupers. I recently found a site called Microsoft Forums. In a very short time I became very known to the site and its an excellent tool. This guy who runs it is good too but needs a helping hand. Please do me a favor and check it out at http://www.msforums.org/ Categories are like Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Gaming, Servers, Developer and so on. Thanks to everyone. MDO Pro -- I go to Microsoft Forums, do you? http://www.msforums.org/ ...

Help needed with mail returned as possible spam
We have about 10 computers using Bellsouth DSL service, with Bellsouth hosting our domain. Our Outlook clients are set up for POP3/SMTP using mail.ourdomain.com. A few days ago, we began having email problems, especially when we try to send emails to each other. The returned emails say they are being rejected by the mailserver as possible spam. One of the returned emails said "Host blacklisted in sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org.swh.bellsouth.net." It then identified our public IP address. However, that IP address does not show as blacklisted on the spamhaus.org website. I rectifie...

Need help merging two Worksheet_Change modules #2
Thanks Dave, this is almost exactly what I want! The only thing I nee in the module now is that when they try to delete a validated cell an the INVALID appears, I want the cursor to return to that cell to forc them to select from the list - at the moment they can continue leavin INVALID as the value. Perhaps a message box telling them what the have done wrong would also be useful? Thanks in advance Fuzz -- fuzzyfrea ----------------------------------------------------------------------- fuzzyfreak's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1465 View thi...