Please help #8

I have Exchange 2000 and Outlook 2003 in Cache mode. Has anyone seen this or
know how to fix it?

Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8007000E) : 'Out of
memory or system resources. Close some windows or programs and try again.'

0
jshelest (1)

"John S" wrote:

> I have Exchange 2000 and Outlook 2003 in Cache mode. Has anyone seen this or
> know how to fix it?
>
> Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8007000E) : 'Out of
> memory or system resources. Close some windows or programs and try again.'
>
> has any one found a solution to this problem, asking all help. John have you resolved this problem. ?

TYPING KARAOKE PGS NEED HELP
i am trying to figure out how to type continuous pages for a karaoke catalog 3 headings song title artist disk# when i check print preview it only shows me one page i am new at this typing one handed due to a stroke but i need to also be able to add new songs and then sort them alpa then need to redo by artist the song title then disk if any one can help it would be most appreciated there is approximately 192 pgs ea book thank you so very much patti In Print preview press PgDn. Does this give he next pages? Another issue might be print area. Go to File-Print Area-Clear Print A...

help #34
outlook seem to write in white when i am creating a message when it is set to write in black. can anyone help? sam Check your font settings and if you are using Word, what the Theme settings are. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, sam.gould@samgould.com.au asked: | outlook seem to write in white when i am creating a | message when it is set to write ...

I need help with microsoft office:mac 2004 standard edition
I just recently installed microsoft office:mac 2004 standard edition on my ibook and when I try to open it an alert appears titled "update verification." It says to click browse and then select the folder that contains the earlier version of the software, but I am unable to find it and this prevents me from ever using it. What should I do? It sounds like you purchased a discounted upgrade copy--which is discounted because the assumption is that you are a repeat customer who purchased the software before. So it's looking for the previous purchase. If you have the CD from a pre...

Query Help...PLEASE!!!
Well here I go again. Biting off more than my brain can handle. I have a report that shows all of our machines in our plant. I’m tracking both machine down time (the time the machine is broken) and Plant Down Time (the time the machine is broken that hampers production) I have a form that we use to gather all pertinent information such as the date, time notified of malfunction, the problem , what we did to fix it etc… I have a query that well, queries the data so I can view what is happening each month. That part works great. Now to the meat and potatoes… I calculate down times by usin...

Refund check, help?
I am trying to print refund checks to several customers. I have both receivables and payables and I do not see the option to create a refund check. Is there someplace I go to set this up? Carmie, If you have the module, it will be located under Transactions->Sales just below Apply Sales Documents (and assuming you have rights to perform this transaction) To check to see if you are registered for the module look at Help->About Dynamics GP-> Options. It is a simple process once the setups are complete. Contact your VAR and tell them you need it installed and get then to tra...

Hi Im hoping someone could help with this one. I have a customer where i set up the ability for secretary to be able to access her bosses mailbox as well as the hope to send as that user (boss). Well i followed both of these articles, MS 327000, 281208. as well as information that i found from searching other post and still the user gets the message when trying to send as the other user: The following recipient(s) could not be reached: u...@xxxxxxx.net on 11/21/2005 10:14 PM You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system adminis...

Help with fonts in publisher
I am trying to use a wash symbol font. but without sucess! It just appears a sqaures! Does anybody know where i can find wash symbols or care instructions fonts, that will work in publisher?? I need to use this ASAP as i work in the fabric industry and i need to produce labels for a customer. How about here? http://www.fontscape.com/explore?F38 -- Don ------- Vancouver, USA "Kerry" <Kerry @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7969AE74-A32F-4AEE-AE9D-93A895085D7B@microsoft.com... >I am trying to use a wash symbol font. but without sucess! > ...

Need help!!!
I have 6600 entries that I need to fix. They are set up as follows: a1...name b1...address c1...phone b2...city, state, zip then there is a blank row, then the next person is listed. I know how to add a new column to move c1 info to d1, and manually mov b2 info up to c1, but that will take forever. Can someone give me th formula to do it quickly (and to delete the info in b2)? I want to us mail merge in WORD when I'm done, just so you know. I'm also limited i my EXCEL knowledge so please break it down for me so I can understand. would be SO grateful for any help. Thanks roger...

Reporting help #2
Can someone tell me how an email generated through the outlook client is linked to a lead or opportunity. I have an email that was sent via the outlook client that shows in crm on the history tab of a lead, however; when I look at that email in the filteredlead view in the database the regardingobjectid field is blank. How is it being linked back to the lead? Thanks Matt if it is not linked via the regardingobjectid, it is linked via the activityparty table. This is the table where the senders,addressed to, attandees, etc are stored. Good luck, Sander Daudey. -- Message posted usi...

GP 8.0 SP4
When will SP4 be released? ...

Help for MS Access homework
For our homework in our Computer science class, we were tasked to research by asking expert advice on database forums. We were first asked to download Census data to be analyzed using Microsoft Access. The data contained facts about 1% all people living in large US Cities at the time on the last US Census in the year 2000. The file gave the name of the city and the racial/ethnic ancestry of the person concerned. I was able to achieve the objectives of the first task by illustrating the ff terms: fields, records, key fields, primary keys, foreign keys, relationship, and SQL. To fin...

stock or grants? ... help !
does anyone can explain to me, in a very easy way, what are the "stock option grants" ? Do they deal with the grants given away to non-profit organizations? Thanks In microsoft.public.money, vinnie wrote: >does anyone can explain to me, in a very easy way, what are the "stock >option grants" ? Those are employee stock options. > >Do they deal with the grants given away to non-profit organizations? No. ...

Help Broken
When I try to select Help -- either from the menu or from the icon - I get the followiing - "A problem occurred. Please try again". I'm running XP Home SP2, All updates/patches. Any help would be appeciated. Thanks Joe Norton I had that happen yesterday, too. When I closed Money and restarted it, the error disappeared. On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 15:03:11 -0500, "Joe Norton" <jfnorton@optonline.net> wrote: >When I try to select Help -- either from the menu or from the icon - I get >the followiing - "A problem occurred. Please try again". > &...

Investments #8
How do I set up my investment portfolio in Money 2006 so that the the value of an investment (Mutual Fund) shows as the latest quantity of units times the latest unit price? Right now every time I update an investment Money sums the quanities of units and multiplies it by the latest unit price, enen though I have not purchased any more units. ie: Date No of units Unit Price Total Jan 1 100 $10.00 $1,000 Mar 31 100.1 $10.50 $1,051.05 June 20 100.2 $11.00 $1,102.20 Sep 30 100.2 ...

TAX HELP
TAX HELP WE SELL CEL PHONES AND NEED TO CHARGE TAX ON THE ORIGINAL ITEM RETAIL PRICE. BUT WE ALWAYS SELL IT A T A DISCOUNT DEPENDING ON THE PLAN THE CHOOSE EXAMPLE 1% TAX 100.00 RETAIL PRICE TAX = 1.00 BUT PLAN 2 YEARS YOU GET THE PHONE FOR FREE SO WE DISCOUNT TO 0.00 RETAIL PRICE AND NEED TO CHARGE THE 1.00 TAX IF I LEAVE THE PRICE AT 100.00. MY REGISTER WILL BE OFF BY 100.00 WOULD A NEW PAYMENT METHOD BE THE ANSWER PLEASE HELP ANY SUGGESTION WILL BE GREAT Hozay, I'd use a payment type I think, call it Sign Up coupon or something like that. BTW, how about turning off your Caps Lo...

Payroll Report Help
Hi, I need to create a report that shows each employee who earned wages in any given quarter along with their QTD and YTD earnings. I was able to do this in ver 6 but seem to have lost that ability after upgrading to ver 7.5. Any suggestions? Thanks You can do this using dexterity. Are you using dexterity? >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >I need to create a report that shows each employee who earned wages in any >given quarter along with their QTD and YTD earnings. > >I was able to do this in ver 6 but seem to have lost that ability after >upgrading to ver 7...

Macro Help #7
Dear Experts I hope someone could help me with a macro. I have to reconcile the fuel stock I have in the depot on a daily basis. This includes fuel amount at start of day and end of day, fuel issues to vehicles, receipts into the tanks, density and temperature of the fuel etc. I use an Excel 2000 worksheet for this work. I would like a macro button that would copy a summary of the relevant data to a second worksheet on a daily basis as I just overwrite the data on my reconcile worksheet (Dip) from the previous day. For the first of the month it should copy the date in cell A1 and t...

Pivot Table Help #5
Good Morning I have a pivot table set up and all is ok i have set up a macro to copy the data in the pivot table and to paste it sumwhere else and to sort it all is good, but when i save the spreadsheet and close it down and reopen it and run the macro the pivot table shrinks down to 2 rows and 2 colums how do i get my data back on show Can anyone help Thanks in Advance Steve can u pls send your file to me: mohdraf@hotmail.com. i hope, i can help you "Debby Bunce" wrote: > Good Morning > > > I have a pivot table set up and all is ok > i have set u...

I need some help with importing Sent Items from 2007 from computer to another...
I built my GF a new computer, and wanted to save all here e-mails so I did a export/import...but when it imported the sent items all that shows up are the meeting requests she sent out, no actual e-mails even from a few hours prior to my export. I even did a manual export of just "sent items" and still the same result, is there a special step to having sent items import correctly from the old computer?? Thanks in advance! Justin. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com Don't use import and export. Move the pst. See http://slipstick.me/move for the steps necessary...

GP 8.0 Inventory Turnover Reporting
Has anyone developed another version of the Inventory Turnover Report. We are using Manufacturing and trying to maintain accurate accounting of our inventory but the report provided is not working for our needs. -- Thanks, Dean Anderson ...

Help: Messages 'stick' in outbox
Anyone - please. Using Outlook 2000 and Exchange 2000 SBS. All messages are sent OK but=20 they are seen in the Outbox in italic items (sent ?). They disappear in = about=20 5 mins. Please - anyone ? ...

website help
I was told to look at microsoft.public.excel.misc. , but i cant seem to access it. Is it a file on my computer, or is it an old site? thanks for the help It is an old site, or it has been deleted, because I tried 5 times. Elite "shin" wrote: > I was told to look at microsoft.public.excel.misc. , but > i cant seem to access it. Is it a file on my computer, > or is it an old site? > > thanks for the help > > Elite and shin You in it!! This is the microsoft.public.excel.misc News Group What are you looking for? Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 5 Ju...

Help with this:
In cell M4, put the label "Allowance." In cell M5, type "0.32" (the amount paid per mile). In cell M8, put a formula that multiplies the mileage in cell L8 by the mileage allowance in cell M5. (Remember to use an absolute reference to cell M5 and a relative reference to L8.) Copy the formula to cells M9:M11. In cell N8, sum the range C8:K8 and M8 (omitting column L, which is not an expense). Hint: One way is to use the SUM function for the contiguous range and add in the noncontiguous cell. Another way is to enter the range as two separate arguments of the SUM funct...

Can anyone help with this?
Hi all, I tried to upgrade exchange 2000 to exchange 2003 and I got this from the setup log. BTW, the exchange forestprep and doaminprep have been completed sucessfully and checked with object version. I really have no idea about this and can anyone give me a big help and point me to the right direction? ********************************* 10:54:51] Checking to see whether ANONYMOUS LOGON has READ permissions for MDB objects on the organization [10:54:51] Entering ScTestAceOnObject [10:54:51] Attempting to get DOB for DN "/dc=local/dc=hr/cn=Configuration/cn=Services/cn=Microsoft ...

Excel 95 user need help
Buying newer version is not an option. I try to open excel files and it says...not a valid file format. Searched updates and downloads for a converter or somethint to open new versions but I cannot find anything that works...tried the SP3 for xp said did not find expected version and quit. Cannot get compatibility 2002 to function Am I up the river on this or is there something...some update that will help? Hi Noobness, Excel (and its file formats) has come a long way since Excel '95 ... It's been unsupported now for quite some years. -- Cheers macropod [Mic...