Pictures have turned to Red X's

I just installed Office 2003 and now all my html messages
that "used to" contain pictures have nothing but red X'x.
Anyone know what is up with that? This does not happen in
my browser!
0
anonymous (74722)

In Outlook, is that what youre talking about?  If so, are
your picture download settings set to automatically
download pictures?

Tools> Options > Security > Download Pictures

Try that out.

0
anonymous (74722)