Paste into "Advanced Find" "search for the words:" field????

Am I doing something wrong, or did microsoft really disable the ability
to paste into the "search for the words:" field? You can paste into the
email address fields, but that is it. I'm trying to search emails for a
specific numeric string, and I don't want to have to type a 30
character number from an email when I could easily copy and paste it.
Am I doing something wrong or are they really that stupid??? Thanks!

Mick

Does CTRL V work for you
"Mick" <MickBurkellc@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Am I doing something wrong, or did microsoft really disable the ability
> to paste into the "search for the words:" field? You can paste into the
> email address fields, but that is it. I'm trying to search emails for a
> specific numeric string, and I don't want to have to type a 30
> character number from an email when I could easily copy and paste it.
> Am I doing something wrong or are they really that stupid??? Thanks!
>
> Mick

0
noelall (144)