Paste HTML

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C3E0FA.467BA520

Is there any way to paste HTML that was created in a non-MS application =
(like Dreamweaver) into an Outlook message?  In Outlook Express, all you =
have to do is switch to Source.  However, I can't find a way in Outlook.

--=20
Best Regards,
Clark Murray
------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C3E0FA.467BA520

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Is there any way to paste HTML that was =
created in=20
a non-MS application (like Dreamweaver) into an Outlook message?&nbsp; =
In=20
Outlook Express, all you have to do is switch to Source.&nbsp; However, =
I can't=20
find a way in Outlook.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><BR>-- <BR>Best Regards,<BR>Clark=20
Murray</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C3E0FA.467BA520--

See if the information on the following page helps:

http://www.slipstick.com/mail1/html.htm

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

In news:u$bYW1T4DHA.2276@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl,
Clark Murray wrote:

> Is there any way to paste HTML that was created in a non-MS
> application (like Dreamweaver) into an Outlook message?  In Outlook
> Express, all you have to do is switch to Source.  However, I can't
> find a way in Outlook.

Thank you for that answer - I have been looking for months on how to do
that.

:D

"Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook]" <jfiorelloNOSPAM@mvps.org> wrote in
message news:OqjbvKW4DHA.488@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> See if the information on the following page helps:
>
> http://www.slipstick.com/mail1/html.htm
>
> --
> Jocelyn Fiorello
> MVP - Outlook
>
> *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please
> reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. ***
>

> In news:u$bYW1T4DHA.2276@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl,
> Clark Murray wrote:
>
> > Is there any way to paste HTML that was created in a non-MS
> > application (like Dreamweaver) into an Outlook message?  In Outlook
> > Express, all you have to do is switch to Source.  However, I can't
> > find a way in Outlook.

0
Katwomanofsteele

I have read that alot of folks have had this issue inside the local area network - has anyone been able to load the app thru a cisco pix firewall that has allowed port 5555 access? I get a login then boom the IE goes away like if a pop up blocker is on (it is not and no others are installed) anyone? I am running winxp pro ver sp2 IE - Note this does NOT happen with other browsers, only IE. NOTE: Other browsers are not equipped to run CRM properly :( Thanks in advance folks, Thanks Matt Parks http://yourdcrmserver:port#/loader.aspx made it work :) "Sherwood IT" <srot...

Pasting drawn objects has problems
I'm having a problem with pasting drawn objects. When I select multiple objects drawn around a particular cell, I'd like them to maintain their positional relationship when I paste them elsewhere on the worksheet. This seems to work, for the most part -- when I select a cell somewhere else on the sheet, then paste the selected items, they appear on the page with the same orientation. Sometimes, however, the pasted items get thrown pretty far from the mark -- even onto the next page. What can I do, if anything, to maintain the relationship between the selected items, and the cell ne...

Copied 4 columns from excel doc. and pasted into another excel doc
I copied 4 columns from 1 excel doc. and pasted into another excel doc. The columns are: Bates No., Date, Summary & Box No. The excel document I'm working in have the exact same columns. I was trying to have one excel file to work in. When I went to sort the Box column, I noticed it did not sort the entire table. The portion of the text I copied and pasted at the bottom of the excel doc. did not sort. Its treating the text as though it is not part of the document. How do I fix this? Excel starts at the cell the cursor is in and sorts all contiguious data.....that is, unti...

How do I set up a copy and paste formula with ascending columns
I am pulling info from one sheet to another. I need to copy a formula going vertically down, but I need the column designator to ascend and not the row. Hi Ken One way Supposing you have data in cells A1:E1 on Sheet2 and you want to copy the data to cells A1:A5 of Sheet1 In cell A1 of Sheet1 =OFFSET(Sheet2!$A$1,0,ROW(1:1)-1) and copy down. -- Regards Roger Govier "Ken Proj mgr" <KenProjmgr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8423001D-2C02-4BD7-86E7-27B874A864E7@microsoft.com... >I am pulling info from one sheet to another. I need to copy a formula ...

Paste Formula #2
I am looking for a keyboard equivalent to Paste Special Formula and Paste Special Value Alt-e,s,v for Paste Special>Values Alt-e,s,f for Paste Special>Formulas "Spikesmom" wrote: > I am looking for a keyboard equivalent to Paste Special Formula and Paste > Special Value ...

Paste Options with Word 2002
Is there a way to get Word 2002 to automatically paste unformatted text? I have Word set up to show the paste options glue bottle, which is nice. 90% of the time, I want unformatted text to be pasted (or better, to acquire the formatting of the destination page), so when I have run Word 2007, I used its options to make the default action, pasting unformatted text. Now Word 2002 will still let me have that glue bottle when I paste onto a document, but I always have to tell it to change formatted text to text only. Barring this, one of the MVPs here has given me a macro to tell Word t...

reading HTML
I'm posting back some HTML, as a file, to a client using a file extension of .xls. The open file dialog properly recognizes it, asking the user if he wants open the file with EXCEL.EXE. Fine so far. But certain things just aren't right. Really not right. Just a couple manual fixes and everything starts to look better. (deactivate links, background color ...) Is there a way to include a macro in the post back data? What about exe command line parameters. I can't rework the data, since it comes from various sources. But, background for example, should always be ...

copy and paste is problematic in Outlook 02
Re: copying to clipboard... loses its contents after one window... At my office pc, (XP Home) when i copy and paste in outlook, it only seems to work or hold its contents to the next outlook window i go to. If I copy text, then wander between a few outlook screens, i loose the copied info. All other pc's i use, i can paste my heart away, long after i left the screen i copied from. Any thoughts as to why i loose my copy paste ability once i go beyond the next outlook window. It seems to work fine as long as I use it in the next window i go to. If i have to click to more than one window, t...

html attachment preview not working o2k7
whenever i try to view a html attachment i get the warning that the attachment preview filter is not installed. i'm on o2k7 updated to the day on win xp sp3 any ideas? ...

HTML and Outlook 2007
Has anyone found a way to edit HTML in 2007? I'm looking to add signatures like we could in 2003, especially Feedburner gifs Doug you can still add signatures... it's done the same way. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to Exchange Mess...

Importing HTML List
Hi, I'm importing a web page into Excel. The web page contains a table of file info such as PRIMARY | SECONDARY | FILE NO. I import all 3 columns OK, apart from some instances of file number. At times, the file no. translates incorrectly to a date e.g 10/3 ends up incorrectly as 10-Mar-1900 rather than remaining as 10/3 Has anyone any clues on how I can convert these instances back to a real "file number". Formatting as General or Text doesn't seem to do the trick. Tks, Kay You may find the easiest(?) method is to copy that data and paste into Notepad. Then save t...

copy and paste
I need to copy and paste a sub organization on the same page. I am building a chart with 3 identical sub organizations on the same page. I need all the shapes and text to stay exactly the same. ...

Macro won't paste results
I have a macro that accesses some Access queries and refreshes information in my Excel worksheet. The queries work and the data properly refreshes the data in my workbook. I wanted to then have the macro paste some of the information in certain cells. I created a macro (Macro2) that grabs the cells and pastes it into the spreadsheet. This works fine. I created Macro2 so I would not have to figure out the code and I could just paste it into my original macro. However, when I take the same code from Macro2 and just append it to the original macro, the paste does not updat...

Outlook 2003 auto reply in html
Hi, Does anyone know if it is possible to set a rule to auto reply using a html template? So far, I can only get it to work for a plain text template. ...

Access -> Excel large Copy Paste fails
I have an unusual situation where a user is attempting to copy a large amount of data from Access 2003 SP2 -> Excel 2003 SP2 on a windows 2003 sp2 (i386) server. Specifically the dataset it 15,683 rows of data. I can see the copy run as the blue status bar runs across indicating the copy process is running for 8-10 seconds. When it finishes I paste into a blank new spreadsheet in Excel and it runs for a some time - maybe 30-45 seconds - an error pops up "Microsoft Office Excel cannot pasted the data". I only have 2003 server and office installed along with the latest Mi...

Copy/Paste doesn't work correctly
I use MS Office 97 and Visio 2000 at work. Whenever I copy a (simple) flowchart from Visio 2000 to MS Office then the image is distorted. Lines have the wrong style (normal instead of dotted), solid backgrounds become transparent, ... At home I use MS Office 2003 with Visio 2002 and to my surprise I have the same problems. To make sure that the problem isn't in the Word document or Visio drawing I started from scratch, but still no luck. I tried everything, but even pasting it as WMF/EMF doesn't help. Only the Device Independant Bitmap seems to work fine, but this doesn't look ver...

Paste Special+Link (for only a few objects)
Hi all, I know that I can Copy/Paste Special/Link an entire Visio drawing or a single object from a drawing, but when I try to do the same for a certain portion of my drawing, Visio will not allow me to do so. If I just want to copy and link, say, the top half of my drawing (copying and linking all objects and connectors from the top half) to another document, how would it be done? Thanks, Ivan ------=_NextPart_0001_6067E047 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I created a Group from several objects to make the Paste Link option function when pasting into Word. ...

Copy/Cut/Paste of Merged Cells in Shared Protected Workbooks
Hi I have a shared protected workbook into which comments and data are input on a daily basis to merged cells. In some cases the same information just has to be copied and pasted into a new position in the same worksheet. When the cell is copied and pasted the cell de-merges in the new position. Is there anyway of preventing this? The only alternative I can currently see is to copy or cut the text in a cell from the formula bar and then paste this into the new cell. Is this my only option? Any advice much appreciated Dave ...

defabghtml_href in HTML attachments
Hi can anyone tell me why Outlook (2003) sometimes chooses to alter attached HTML files (i.e. not displayed inline) to alter references e.g. to stylesheets by changing e.g. the href= to defanghtml_href= How does Outlook decide whether to do this? It does not do it to all HTML attachments. -- jeremy Outlook doesn't do this - its your antivirus or antispam scanner, either installed locally or on the mail server. A firewall that also supports antivirus and antispam techniques might also do it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips....

Outlook HTML msgs arrive Unformatted w/attachments in OE
My OE works fine as far as I can tell. However, when an html email is created in Outlook and mailed to my OE, it comes thru as unformatted text plus many individual attachments. The box re 'do not allow attachments to be saved or opened....' is NOT checked. All other email is being received just fine by OE. It is only Outlook that seems to be the problem- all updates are current. Help please. ...

Pasting Pictures
I copy hundreds of excel charts into powerpoint presentations. I always use "paste as picture". I just got a new widescreen monitor. Now when I paste a chart from excel to powerpoint, the chart is wider and taller than to powerpoint slide. I have to shrink the image way down to fit on the slide by dragging the edges. Normally, this would be no big deal to do once or twice a day. But this is killing me to do it hundreds of times. Anybody solve this problem? thanks! An update to the following: The monitor is not the problem. I have a co-worker with the same pr...

Paste to only visible columns
Want to copy and paste data from one worksheet to another. The worksheet that we will paste TO has hidden columns. The worksheet we are pasting FROM does not have hidden columns. HOw can we paste the data to ONLY the visible columns in the recieiving worksheet? I hope I explained this so it makes sense. Many thanks. You can't paste into visible columns only. Perhaps you could rearrange the columns so the hidden columns aren't in the paste range. JTF wrote: > Want to copy and paste data from one worksheet to another. The > worksheet that we will paste TO has hidden column...

Clickable link on Outlook HTML Body

Pasting Word text into other applications

Copy command queue of past copies
Is there a way to call up and use a highlited copy of test that was copied in the past and isn't the most recent? If you have the Office Clipboard displayed, you can select among the last 24 items copied. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Joe Palazzo" <JoePalazzo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5716FEFE-35E0-4B15-964B-3EDAAA315BED@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to call up and use a highlited copy of test that was copied > in > the past and isn't the...