Past calendar dates losing their bolding

I know that the calendar has the current month, previous month and up to 10
months in the future to have the dates bolded if there are appointments
there, but I have several clients who want more dates in the past - at least
a year - to be bolded.
Any way to do this?
Mari
(tulipmari.nospam@shaw.ca)
remove the .nospam to respond to my email

Sorry, no. it goes back just 2 months.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
http://www.poremsky.com - http://www.cdolive.com

"Mari" <tulipmarispam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I know that the calendar has the current month, previous month and up to
10
> months in the future to have the dates bolded if there are appointments
> there, but I have several clients who want more dates in the past - at
least
> a year - to be bolded.
> Any way to do this?
> Mari
> (tulipmari.nospam@shaw.ca)
> remove the .nospam to respond to my email

dianenws (1904)
7/29/2003 6:29:48 AM
The person who is requesting this says that they have been able to do this
in the past, and frankly it would be an extremely beneficial feature for
many of our users. There is no registry hack, or anything to modify this?

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" <dianenws@poremsky.com> wrote in message
> Sorry, no. it goes back just 2 months.
>
> --
> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
> http://www.poremsky.com - http://www.cdolive.com
> Expert Zone http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
>
> Search for answers: http://groups.google.com
> Most recent posts to the Outlook newsgroups:

> "Mari" <tulipmarispam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > I know that the calendar has the current month, previous month and up to
> 10
> > months in the future to have the dates bolded if there are appointments
> > there, but I have several clients who want more dates in the past - at
> least
> > a year - to be bolded.
> > Any way to do this?
> > Mari
> > (tulipmari.nospam@shaw.ca)
> > remove the .nospam to respond to my email
> > --

Money Changes Transaction Dates
Hi all, How can I stop Money2004 from changing my transaction dates that I have already entered into the register? This happens when I accept/match downloaded transactions from my bank. Thanks! Well, I think I just answered my own question. I found a check box to untick under online options to fix this, but I will post back if necessary. "rustyfender04" <rustyfender1@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eY3zaLITHHA.2124@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > How can I stop Money2004 from changing my transaction dates that I have > already entered into t...

adding months to an inputted date
I need a function that will take a date that a user has typed in a different cell and will then add two months to the date. For instance, if I type "2/12/05" in B1, then I want C2 to be: "4/12/05". Thank you for any help that you may be able to give. Logan =DATE(YEAR(B1),MONTH(B1)+2,DAY(B1)) however what do you want the date to be in C2 if B1 is 01/30/05? Regards, Peo Sjoblom "BLW" wrote: > I need a function that will take a date that a user has typed in a different > cell and will then add two months to the date. For instance, if I type >...

Copy and Paste not saving format changes
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi, I just bought Microsoft Office for Mac early this month and am still getting used to it. Can someone help me with this: I have several documents typed onto a notebook layout with lots of bullet points, color changes, cross outs and the like. I wanted to copy and past all of that into a new document but when I did ALL of the formatting changes were lost. There were no bullet points, so the text flushed left, yada, yada, yada. I looked around the toolbar to try and find a setting that would allow me to do the cut an...

EzPaste-xl2ppt Excel add-in, automating the copy/paste of charts and data
Hello, This is to notify about the release of EzPaste (http:// www.EzPaste.net), an Excel add-in intended to completely automate the transfer of charts and data from Excel to PowerPoint. EzPaste identifies automatically all the charts and the tables defined in the active workbook. The user then selects which of them he wants to paste to PowerPoint=AE , and EzPaste does all the work, would you have to paste one or one hundred tables/charts at once Even if you have to paste the selected range or chart, EzPaste does it with the click of a button Sorry if this message is a bit advertising, b...

Convert date to months
I have a database that has multiple dates in it. What I am trying to do is in one field I have a date and I am want that date to convert to months in another field. Can anyone help me on this. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-queries/200707/1 are you trying to find months between dates? or convert 4 to April? Look at format function for ways to display months, datediff function for months difference.. "bohon79 via AccessMonster.com" <u35329@uwe> wrote in message news:74ac2f3f40ce9@uwe... >I have a database ...

Calendar sharing #3
Hello all, the current exchange setup is as follows: 1. domain A.... is windows 2000, with exchange 5.5 and is hosted in Organization A 2. domain B .... is windows 2003, with exchange 2003 and is hosted in Organization B Is there a way for users from both domains to access the other's calendar ( for example, user 1 in domain A wants to access user 2 in domain B)? Any input is appreciated. Thanks. Diana Hi Diana, You may consider the InterOrg Replication Utility to accomplish this. Read more about it here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=E7A951D7-155...

Entourage 2008 DAILY calendar crashes once I hit the print button
Every time I attempt to print my DAILY calendar it crashes. The weekly calendar prints okay. I've run Repair Permissions and restarted Entourage again and again. Below is the Error Report I receive whenever I try to print daily calendar: Microsoft Error Reporting log version: 2.0 Error Signature: Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS Date/Time: 2010-03-14 14:12:44 -0400 Application Name: Microsoft Entourage Application Bundle ID: com.microsoft.Entourage Application Signature: OPIM Application Version: 12.2.4.100205 Crashed Module Name: Microsoft Entourage Crashed Module Version: 12...

Using Outlook to access and compile information in calendar
I want to create an application that will compile schedule information from Excel worksheets or an Access database and display them in a calendar type format. I know this type of application can be built using PivotTables in Excel, or forms in Access, but I was wondering if I could use the calendar in Outlook to display the information rather than creating PivotTables or custom forms which would wind up looking something like a calendar anyway. Before I start the job I'd like to know if I can work Outlook into the equation or if I really have to build it from scratch. Thanks, JEM ...

Outlook/Access 2003
I've been doing a lot of research and purchased (but haven't completely read) Sue Mosher's book. However, before I spend much more time I'd like to find out if my idea is even feasible. The basic idea is to create an appointment system for multiple therapists that can be used by a receptionist and other staff. Using Outlook and Exchange is very nice but the appointment data needs to end up in an Access table immediately. We can purchase SBS 2003 with Exchange 2003 or we can buy a third party tool for calendar sharing whichever would be the easiest to use. I currently...

Calendar/Dates Help
Hi All, I have an excel spreadsheet that lists every date in the year, with a particular code in the next cell. IE: Monday 3/01/2005 11M 22M 32M Tuesday 4/01/2005 11T 22T 32T Wednes 5/01/2005 11W 22W 32W Thursday 6/01/2005 11H 22H 32H Friday 7/01/2005 11F 22F 32F Saturday 8/01/2005 11S 22S 32S Sunday 9/01/2005 11N 22N 32N Monday 10/01/2005 11M 21M 33M Tuesday 11/01/2005 11T 21T 33T Wednes 12/01/2005 11W 21W 33W Thursday 13/01/2005 11H 21H 33H Friday 14/01/2005 11F 21F 33F What I need is to be able to search by the code eg "33T" and have all the dates listed for ...

Date comparison better method
Select col1, col2 from TableName where DateColumn BETWEEN '2010-06-01' and '2010-06-17 23:59:59.997' Select col1, col2 from TableName where WHERE DateColumn >= '2010-06-01' AND DateColumn < '2010-06-17 23:59:59.997' I am seeing in a project both the above methods of data range filering is happening in different SPs. I am trying to understand which is the better method of comparing two date values and why? [Btw i know BETWEEN considers both the upper and lower limit] Regards Pradeep I would say the following is the better approach: ...

Extracting Time from a cell that has both the date and the time
Hi Folks, I could do with some help here please. I am trying to extract the time only from a cell that has both the date and the time. Can anyone suggest a solution? Thanks in advance. :confused: -- Hani Muhtadi ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Hani Muhtadi's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26794 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=466177 If you just wish the time to display, set the cell format to Time. If you wish to use the time portion then =A1-Int(A1) will give you...

Automated Copy Paste
I have a template with 7 sheets that I continuously update with new data that I get from a seprate file. Each sheet is named "sheet1", "sheet2" "sheet3" and so on. My template has a series of summary sheets based off of the data that lies in these 7 inputs sheets. Currently, I use copy, paste special to update sheets 1-7 in my template. Instead of using copy, paste special one at a time, I would like to the move 7 sheets from my other file in my template. If I do this, the sheets will show up as duplicates so I will have "sheet1 (2)"...

I cannot paste from one workbook to another. Copy works, paste do.
When I attempt to copy from one workbook and paste into another, copy appears to work but paste does not. The paste menu item is grayed out in the workbook to which I attempt to paste. Are there setting that can be changed to aloow the paste?? Check to see if either workbook and/or worksheet is protected. If so, unprotect. Then Copy/Paste should work. BTW, how are you copy?paste(ing) Tab or content? Dennis "JimmyMc" wrote: > When I attempt to copy from one workbook and paste into another, copy appears > to work but paste does not. The paste menu item is grayed out...

Public Folders Calendar
Here is the scenario... I have a downstate off ice, who would like to keep a public calendar for their office in the public folders. I have a central person, not in there office, who does all of the calendaring from a third party program that accesses each individuals calendar, based on their username, and adds entries to their personal calendars. I want to know if there is a way to attach a generic user name to the calendar within the public folders, for the downstate office, so that the program that adds entries will automatically add it to the calendar within the public folders. ...

Get Start date of Week number and Year
I’d like to build the following expression in my query GetStartWeekNumber(DatePart("ww",[EnteredDate]), Year([EnteredDate])) So if EnteredDate = 11/3/2009 the function would return 11/1/2009 But GetStartWeekNumber does not exist as an Access Built-In Function. Is there another way to do this as an expression in a query? I’m not familiar with creating my own functions. Thanks. That would depend on how you define the start of the week... One option would be to get the day-of-week number of the date (in my system/setup, Monday is day 2), then subtract one less than that...

Macro Copy and Paste
I am currently trying to copy from one workbook that has 7 differen tabs and paste into one worksheet on a separate master workbook. M problem is that when I set up the macro to copy from one of the tabs i the workbook and paste to the other work book, I only want the the row to come in where there is data. Currently I am having to run a macr that takes every 100 lines, but ideally I only want the informatio copy and pasted where there is only data. In addition, once I have copy and pasted everything from the first tab my next step is to copy and paste information from the second tab t th...

How do I sort data by date excluding time
I would like to sort a database by date and transaction type. The problem is the data sorts by time, even though the field is formatted to show date only, with the transaction type not sorting within the date because it shows up in the time order. How do I get rid of the time? If date/time column is A then you have to use an empty helper column filled with formula =INT(A2) and sort by it. -- Regards! Stefi „markd” ezt írta: > I would like to sort a database by date and transaction type. The problem is > the data sorts by time, even though the field is for...

How do I view my calendar by a label I've created?
I would like to assign label colors to items in my calendars (for home use) and then be able to view my monthly calendar by one label at a time as I choose. Is there anyway to do this? I have gone through all the help menus and can't find anything. I found instructions on how to create a filtered view, but under the instructions, I have no "Add Filtered View" as one of my options. Any suggestions? View | (Arrange By) | Current View | Customize Current VIew | Filter --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtlefloc...

Calendar Templates #2
2 Questions One; how do you get a calendar to display an academic year on one page? Two; how do you highlight or put a square or circle around or week on the monthly text boxes on a yearly calendar? What version Publisher? All the calendar options are on the template page if you are using 2007. There are date range, page orientation and applying all the months on one page are in these options. You cannot designate a date range when using all the months on one page. The workaround is to first create a full size calendar with your date range, okay out. Click change template, change the...

Prevent excel from changing numeric data ranges into dates?
I want to prevent excel from changing my numeric data into dates (ie. 10-12, into 12-Oct). I want to import specific data ranges, not a date values. Whenever I paste or type a possible date, like 10-12, excel assumes I am writing Oct. 12, 2004. Then, Excel formats the cell into a Custom d-mmm format (see scrn shot @ www.vd4.org/excel_issue.gif). If I change the Custom format to General, excel converts the date into the DATE'S value (ie. 12-Oct, into 38272; which I think is the # of days since 1900?). How can I *prevent* excel from changing my data ranges into dates (ie keep 10-12 ...

Counting dates
I am trying to count the number of dates in a column that appear b month and year. For instance, I some that are 11/23/2003 and 11/24/200 and 11/21/2002. How can I makew a formula that will count the instance of 11/2003 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com =SUMPRODUCT((YEAR(A1:A100)=2004)*(MONTH(A1:A100)=11)) -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "jdavis3874 >" <<jdavis3874.14770b@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:jdavis3874.14770b@excelforum-nos...

Monthly calendar view -- Saturday and Sunday
I am using a wide-screen monitor and would like to have the monthly view show all seven days across instead of Saturday and Sunday sharing one box. Is there a way to do that? Charles Please ignore that request. I just figured it out!!! "Charles Lewis" <clewis50@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Hrwvf.37355$9G.34667@dukeread10... >I am using a wide-screen monitor and would like to have the monthly view >show all seven days across instead of Saturday and Sunday sharing one box. >Is there a way to do that? > > Charles > > ...

Cannot view inbox by date
After a successful test of an Exchange 2003 High Availability product last night a few users have reported issues in Outlook this morning. They cannot view/arrange their Inbox by Date. We have tried /cleanviews switch to no avail. All other views work fine. Any ideas so I can prevent this happening again? Thanks PocketJacks <dallano@hotmail.com> wrote: > After a successful test of an Exchange 2003 High Availability product > last night a few users have reported issues in Outlook this morning. > They cannot view/arrange their Inbox by Date. What happens when they try? -- ...

Recognise a payee with date and time in it
Hi Everyone Each time I withdraw cash from my bank account, it puts it in my statement as: 21Mar 10.13 Well't Sq for example. So each time I withdraw cash, the date and time are going to be different. I want money to recognise on my downloaded statements that any statement line with Well't Sq in it, means a cash withdrawal - i.e. ignore the date and time as obviously that will be different everytime I take cash out. Is there anyway of getting Money to recognise part of the payee rather than thinking all my cash withdrawals are different payees? Thanks! Hannah Quicken doe...