Password prompted during profile delete

I am trying to delete a current profile from Outlook 2002
but I don't know the password.  If I delete the profile
and then start an new one with the same email address it
will prompt for a password at logon.  I'd like to totally
get rid of the profile and add the exchange account to a
profile without being prompted for a password.

Thanks for the help,

Brent
0
anonymous (74722)

Brent <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I am trying to delete a current profile from Outlook 2002
> but I don't know the password.  If I delete the profile
> and then start an new one with the same email address it
> will prompt for a password at logon.  I'd like to totally
> get rid of the profile and add the exchange account to a
> profile without being prompted for a password.

It would be highly unusual for you to be able to access an Exchange server
without a password.
--
Brian Tillman
Smiths Aerospace

Tillman (1436)
12/9/2003 9:47:06 PM

domain.

>I don't speak for Smiths, and Smiths doesn't speak for
me.

>.

I've tryed all the passwords.  The domain admin password
and the user password, but none of them work for the
profile in Outlook.  However, I can view the account in
Exchange and via web mail.

0
anonymous (74722)

Duplicate record deletion
I'm just starting with MSCRM 1.2 and I accidentally imported leads twice. I now have two copies of over 2000 records. What is the best way to delete duplicate records? If there isn't an easy way to do this I'd like to empty my database completely and start importing again. Thanks folks... easiest way seriously is to select them 100 at a time and hit delete :-) honestly thats faster than rebuilding the system and should onyy take maybe 15 minutes. Not an elegant solution but the best for only a small amount (ish) of data -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www....

how to delete a store in HQ
we deleted a store that we closed down, but in store quantity (Item> Properties) there is still showing the the Store ID. We want to use back the same Store ID What is the right way to do this. Can this be done?? you should have transferred the inventory to wherever the merchandise went so the accounting works right, but to remove the entries from the item store quantity page, try this sql command: delete from itemdynamic where storeid= (store number) Reusing the store number is a bad idea, you are better off using a new number. There are many places where new data wil...

Delete mailbox and keep Active Directory account?
We are using Exchange 200 along with Active Directory. Is there an way to delete the mailbox for ex-employees and still keep the Active Directory account? If not, then is there a way to basically delete all the contents of the mailbox? I have already exported the contents of these mailboxes to CD so there is no need to keep them, 53 mailboxes and 2.5GB of email. It would be great to find a solution for this so this data isn't being backed up. I know if I delete the Active Directory account the mailbox should disappear in 30 days but company policy won't let me delete the A...

how do i retrieve an unnamed deleted document
I was working on a paper and I did not save the document I mistakingly deleted it, is there a way I can get that paper back? If you didn't save the document, you cannot retrieve the changes. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Puddyn" <Puddyn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DFD4FB4E-F998-465E-9218-0222450E300B@microsoft.com... >I was working on a paper and I did not save the document I mistakingly > deleted it, is there a way I can get that paper back? If nothing was saved, there is nothing to recover. On Dec 11, 7:11=A0a...

Clearing contents without deleting formulas
I need to know how to clear the contents of multiple cells without deleting the formulas. I know I can do this, just can't figure it out. Thansk! Hi Wendy F5 Constants Ok Press the delete key -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Wendy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F942D2AC-8A1D-4852-8EB2-75AF033AA24B@microsoft.com... > I need to know how to clear the contents of multiple cells without deleting the formulas. I know I can do this, just can't figure it out. Thansk! You can't really do that. Your formulas should b...

Windows 7 redirect, or what to purge/delete on a new Windows 7 laptop to be returned....
I can't find which newsgroup to ask the following question. So if anyone could redirect me to the proper newsgroup, I'd apprecaiate it. Or if anyone could answer this question. I've had a Windows 7 laptop for a few weeks, but I intend to return it. I've mostly surfed, but I would like to know what and how to delete any and all records of my surfing, etc. Also my logon. Basically I don't want anything from me on that computer when I return it. Thanks, -- Steve Mc DNA to SBC to respond Steve Mc wrote: > I can't find which newsgr...

User deletion
When i delete a user the option which says ..mark each selected mailbox for deletion is selected and greyed out. I delete user and then I see and "X" after I run the celanup agent. my exchange is configured to hold on to it for 30 days. I want to know after thirty days the box which has"X" to it wil be deleted? Why is the option greyed out ... I only want to delete the user and not its mailboxes? Advise thnx Hi, The mailbox will be deleted after 30 days if your mailbox retention time is configured to do this. It is greyed out because a mailbox is an attribu...

move mailboxes from 5.5 to 2003, users can't delete items
We've been moving mailboxes from an Exchange 5.5 box to an Exchange 2003 SP2 system. The moves seem to work fine (no errors) but when some users go into Outlook and try to delete messages from the "deleted items" folder, they can't. No error messages occur, nothing happens. If you do a SHIFT-DEL, then the items can be deleted. We've also noticed that the "recover deleted items" option is greyed out. The client systems that seem to have the most problems are those users running Outlook 2000. I tested creating a user account with a mailbox on the 5.5 box. Sen...

Entourage has deleted some messages
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I have been using Entourage successfully for years. Between checking email this morning and then later today, old read messages from one folder have suddenly disappeared, leaving nothing older than this morning. I did a search from the finder and the missing message show up on the list of found files, but the usual directory reference at the bottom is missing. Command-I (get info) says the messages are located in the Library/Caches/Metadata/Microsoft/Entourage/2008/Main Identity/Messages/0T/)B/)M/2...

Delete specific rows of data
Is there a way that you can delete/remove rows of data where a specific situation applies. For example I want to remove the entire row where email addresses are blank Thanks for any help One quick way .. Select the entire email col Press F5 > Special > Check "Blanks" > OK This selects all the blank cells in the email col Then just right-click on the selection > Delete > Check "Entire row" > OK -- Max Singapore http://savefile.com/projects/236895 xdemechanik --- "Roger Bell" wrote: > Is there a way that you can delete/remove rows of dat...

Deleting Sold Investments
It seems that M2004 deletes sold investments past about 3 months. I haven't found any setting to stop this. Of course, it distorts my performance reports. The invest\tment remains in the transaction record but is unavailable elsewhere. Is there any solution to this "feature"? Thanks. To clarify a bit, the sold investment displays correctly in capital gains reports, for example, but not performance reports. They are also gone from the "Select an Investment" list. Thanks again. "L Cramer" <lzcramer@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:BMOjf.8...

userid in postcallout delete method
Hi I need to access the UserId in the post delete method. In the create and update method it can be accessed using the origObjectXml but in the delete method this variable is not available , hence the userid cannot be accessed. I would appreciate if anybody could give some inputs. Any help is highly appreciated Regards TINA The delete post-callout only gives you the id of the object being deleted. Your options are: 1) Go directly to the MSCRM database and query the table for the deleted item and hope you get it before the Deletion Service deletes it. 2) Write post-callouts that save...

2007 Says cant delete online payess
2007 Says that my bank wont allow me to delete online payess. It says to go to the website and delete. Problem with that is I use Commerece Bank and I dont actually have the web banking, just Money connection. Its a one or the other choice. So, are you paying Commerce for online billpay, or are you using another service (i.e. MSN Bill Pay)? If Commerce, you'll need to call them and have them remove any "online" payees you no longer want them to list. If MSN Bill Pay, go to the MSN Bill Pay site and delete the payees. -Mark "Michael" <Michael@discussions.micros...

VB Passwords
I have created several excel workbooks which contain various macros and vb code that requires worksheets and/or workbooks to be unlocked - these all work ok - the problem is now i want to combine all the different workbooks and therefore i need to change the some of the passwords. how do i do this? Go into the VBIDE (Alt-F11), and from there menu option Tools>Properties and navigate to the Protection tab. -- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my addy) <booth942@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1180965339.758534.70820@n4g2000hsb.g...

Forgotten Password
I have Pass-worded an excel file but forgotten the password. Is there a back door to open the file or change the password without knowing the original password. alan@llantwit1.demon.co.uk Alan There are lots of password crackers for XL, some free. Search www.google.co.uk for detail -- HTH Nick Hodge Southampton, England nick_hodge@btinternet.com "Alan C Ward" <alan@llantwit1.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:UtASlqBL$ti$Ewk6@llantwit1.demon.co.uk... > I have Pass-worded an excel file but forgotten the password. > Is there a back door to open the file or change t...

deleting a customer
Hello: I know that if a customer has a zero balance due, current-year or previous-year transactions, and any unposted transactions that the customer cannot be deleted. But, if you remove transaction history, period history, journal history, and distribution history for that customer, can you then delete that customer? Thanks! childofthe1980s If they have no history or open transactions and their balance is $0, you should be able to delete them. -- Charles Allen, MVP "childothe1980s" wrote: > Hello: > > I know that if a customer has a zero balance due, curren...

System Password Screen
Hi all, I have added a form to the Tools menu,I want system Password asking form to open before opening the custom window and if the user enters the right password the window should be opened and else not. Please advice me how to acheive that. Regards Vishy. You don't mention what tool you're using, so I'll assume it's a Dexterity-based integration. Look in the index of the GP Integration Guide (IG.pdf) for "system password". You'll find a section that describes how to prompt for the system password before an action is performed. Basically,...

Masking
I am using the following code, I would like the password typed to be masked is it possible? Private Sub Command15_Click() Dim stPassword As String stPassword = InputBox("Enter Your Password") If stPassword = "areaa" Then Me.Visible = True DoCmd.OpenForm "MICC-HQ_Frm", acNormal Me.Visible = True Else MsgBox "You Entered the wrong password" End If End Sub Thanks, Take a look at the input mask property. I believe there's a "Password" mask. -- Regards Jeff Boyce Microsof...

Two profiles password help
We use Outlook with Exchange, and there are a couple assitants who, using their laptops, need to logon to Outlook as their managers also. User a has had her and the boss's Outlook profile setup for months now, switching between the two profiles without being prompted for passwords. The other user who we just setup with two profiles, exactly the same way, is being prompted for the username and password everytime she switches between profiles. I have tried everything I can think of in resolving this issue, but Im out of ideas? Does anybody some tips? Thanks, Attila Have you check...

cannot delet sent items
I'm using Outlook 2000 with XP. I'm trying to delete messages from the sent items folder and I get the following error message: "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook". I've done this many times, no luck. I've also run the scanpst utility and it doesn't find any errors. Weird detail- I can delete messages dated before 12/7/2004 but anything older than that I cannot delete or move to a different folder. Help. thanks, Richard Have you tried running ScanPST.EXE on your PST file? "Richard S...

Password / Filter workbook by user
I have a workbook that contains information that I would like to use as a shareable workbook for 4 other people but I don't want each user to see the information that relates to the other users. I don't want to separate the workbook and consolidate every time that users make changes. Is it possible to open the workbook with a password (by user) and have the user only see the information that shows the information for that specific user? The user's name appears in one of the columns. Thanks Can be done with the caveat that Excel internal protection is quite weak and ...

Finding and Deleting
I have the same issue as in this post (with a different word) from 2005: ****I need to find the word "High" in a whole speedsheet, and remove the whole row containg that word. Thanks**** This was the response: Sub FindCellDeleteRow() ' Cells.Find(What:="high").Activate ActiveCell.Rows("1:1").EntireRow.Select Selection.Delete Shift:=xlUp End Sub My question is how do I apply the solution? Where does this does this code go? Any info would be greatly appreciated. My question is how do I apply the solution? Where does this does this code go? An...

how to remove deleted fine names?
When a file is deleted it can often be easily recovered with UNDELETE software. I'm wanting to completely remove any trace of certain deleted files, including the file name from FAT's. I've googled and found the following; there are shredder or WIPE tools which will overwrite the space a deleted file resided in, but I've found none which can remove the deleted files name. In fact one comment stated, "in NT it's not possible to remove (delete) a deleted files name"! Thought that sounded strange, could do it in W98 with Nut's and Bolts software. ...

Count the number of deleted manual page breaks
Dear Experts: below macros deletes all existing manual page breaks before paragraphs formatted with built-in heading style 1. The macro works fine. I now would like to count the number of manual page breaks deleted immediately before headings level 1 and display it in a Message Box. How do I have to re-write the code to achieve this? Help is much appreciated. Thank you very much in advance. Regards, Andreas Sub DelPageBreakBefHd1() Dim rgeDoc As Range Set rgeDoc = ActiveDocument.Range If MsgBox("Deletion of all manual page breaks before headings level ...

Rule for Deleted Items