PartyPoker offer #2

PartyPoker.com is the world's largest and most trusted online poker
room! Since opening it's doors in 2001, they have been serving lots of
fun and excitement to poker players worldwide and are growing at record
speeds by offering lots of games and limits, excellent customer care
and maintaining the highest level of integrity, security, and
reliability.

Licensed, Regulated and Tested

PartyPoker.com is licensed and regulated by the Government of
Gibraltar. The games are powered by the iGlobalMedia system which is
tested by iTech Labs, a leading independent tester of gaming and
wagering devices, to ensure that the games operate correctly, are fair,
their outcomes are not predictable and that the system is reliable,
resilient and otherwise up to the highest standards of software
integrity, including: access control, change control recording,
fingerprinting of the executables and regular monitoring of all
critical components of the system. In addition, they have fully adopted
the Code of Conduct of the Interactive Gaming Council of which they
have been a member since 1997.

Zero Tolerance for Fraud and Collusion

Players are only allowed one Account per player and the system performs
random security checks and other log-file reviews to maintain system
integrity and fairness at the tables. Any player found to be
participating in collusion or deceptive practices have their Accounts
immediately closed.

Payment Processing

At PartyPoker.com you get easy deposit options and the fastest cash
outs online. All payment processing transactions are transmitted and
stored in our software's unique and exclusively maintained Pay-Pro
Cashier System.

Excellent Customer Care, VIP Services and Rewards

PartyPoker.com understand that your time is valuable and that when you
want to have FUN, without hassles or problems. As such, they have
implemented a five star customer care team to assist you, 24 hours, 7
days a week. In addition, regular players are assigned dedicated hosts
that look after you and give you great comps and bonuses, plus our
rewards and bonuses are second to none.

Get started at PartyPoker now and get a very special startup offer that
is available only to new signups and for a very limited time only.

Just go to the PartyPoker.com website:
http://www.partypoker.com/index.htm?wm=2569156

download the software and open an account using the bonus code:
AAABONUS25  and make a deposit of $50 to $500 and you will recieve an
immediate $25, plus another 20% of your deposit after you play 125
raked hands. This is a very special offer that is available only to new
signups and will not be available for long, so you are advised to take
advantage of it now.

Alternatively, you may try out the site's play money games that do not
require a deposit. Just make sure you enter the AAABONUS25 code in the
bonus code field so that you will be eligible for the bonus should you
decide to play on the real money side within the next 30 days.

Regards,

PartyPoker Affiliate

x.400 connector #2
Hi, I've migrated accounts from 5.5 to 2003 AD. I have 2 exch 5.5 sites, I've migrated only one. Now I can send emails from the AD accounts to the remote site (the one not being migrated yet), but not the other way around. If I try to send an email from the nt account, second site, i get an NDR: A non-delivery report (reason code directory-operation-unsuccessful and diagnostic code Omit any diagnostic code) is being generated for message C=US;A= ;P=ORG_NAME;L=EXCHSRVR-050303203411Z-3273. It was originally destined for DN:/o=ORG_NAME/ou=SITE1/cn=RECIPIENTS/cn=Cland§ (recipient ...

Calendar Problem #2
I am having trouble with the calendar in Outlook. Whenever I try to open or edit a task, appointment, or event, I get the following error: OUTLOOK.EXE caused fault #c0000005 in OUTLLIB.DLL at address 018f:3a516d2f To date, CrashGuard has recorded 43 fatal error(s) in this program. Reported By: CrashGuard v3.0 Report Date: 4/29/04 5:16:48 PM WindowTitle: Calendar - Microsoft Outlook Last Message: MSG("Table View", 0204, 00000002, 002D0036) Program: C:\PROGRAM FILES\MICROSOFT OFFICE\OFFICE\OUTLOOK.EXE (12/17/98 01:09 - 57393) Registers: EAX=00000000 CS=018f EIP=3a516d2f EFLGS=0...

Limit of choose function up to index no. (2)
Sheet 1 contains the summary which will draw the data from sheet 2. Sheet 2 contains column of data for Day 1 to Day 31. I wish to do this on sheet 1 - if I key in 2, it will pick up data from sheet 2 under the column Day 2. If I key in 3, it will pick up data from sheet 2 under the column day 3 etc Hi and what exact values are the column headers of sheet2 (e.g. real date values, just a number 1-31, etc.) Please post some example rows of data (plain text - no attachment please) You may also stay in the original thread :-) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Cheryl" <...

Deleting Page 2 of Template
Good afternoon. I've created a 1-page newsletter. It appears as only 1 page when I do a print preview in publisher. However when I save it as a .pdf, a 2nd page appears - it looks like a portion of a generic publisher newsletter template. How do I remove that? We can't post this newsletter in the 2-page format. Thanks for your help. -- Jenny P. ...

CRM 3.0 and Update Rollup 2
A while back we had to move our CRM installation to a new domain. Same server and database, just a different domain. To accomplish this we ended up having to reinstall CRM. Prior to moving to the new domain, we had installed the Update Rollup 2. We never reapplied the rollup, however in the registry it appears that it is installed and some of the features installed with the rollup are available in the client (for example ability to make attributes available to search on). If I look at the build number in the client, it looks like the rollup is not applied. Would the common recommenda...

Can journal record new file types? #2
Basically, can it *automatically* receord new file types, like acrobat fies, that are created or accessed? Sure I can drag and drop to the journal but that's a hassle. ANy help on how to do this automatically would be appreciated. ...

Current Time #2
I am trying to have the current date show up in a cell. How do I achieve this? --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ =today() "CMarkou >" <<CMarkou.zh63f@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:CMarkou.zh63f@excelforum-nospam.com... > I am trying to have the current date show up in a cell. How do I achieve > this? > > > --- > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ > Got it never mind! :) --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ =now() format the cell setting to TIME "CMarkou >" <<CMar...

PST issue #2
Hello, I have inherrited a problem that's got me confused. A user had a large PST file that was never backed up. Wanted it copied to their server for safe keeping in prep. of having a new PST created to work from. Original size was 3.6GB. Moved the file to the server share (full access rights) Opened outlook and the file is there, no problems, but now it's only 1.6GB in size. Here's the strange part: Data and e-mails from 2004-2006 is there. No data from 9/2006 until 1/2007. Any ideas on how to recover this? Is the data gone? I have already tried to pick through the hard driv...

averaging from one selected cell to another #2
I have a table with x and y values. I have another z column. In the z column i want to be able to average between the x value along that row location to the cell that has a value below a certain number say 4y. ...

Debt Planner in Cash Flow #2
I apologize if I've asked this before, but no one responded. My debt planner appears appropriately as "debt" in the budget. However, for some reason the upcoming bills do not appear in the Cash Flow, which throws everything off and I end up having a much larger account balance projected in the future. Any reason why these credit card bills are not included in the Cash Flow? I realize that the money was "spent" at the time of the credit card purchase, but paying the bills certainly effects my cash flow. Any way to get the bills back in the Cash Flow? (they ...

GetFavoriteSummary.Error 2
We upgraded from 7.5 to 9.0 and now we get the following error message when we launch Dynamics: "An unexpected error was encountered trying to register the trigger: GetFavoriteSummary.Error 2. This trigger will be disabled" On Jan 10, 3:45 pm, Tremor Olaes <TremorOl...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > We upgraded from 7.5 to 9.0 and now we get the following error message when > we launch Dynamics: > > "An unexpected error was encountered trying to register the trigger: > GetFavoriteSummary.Error 2. This trigger will be disabled" You probably n...

how do i plot last n data point #2
I am using the john walkenbach book excel2000 formulas. When i try the example plotting the last n data points. when i try to alter the ranges in the graph as per the example i keep getting errors on the formula the formula is =series(,sheet1!date,sheet1!sales,1) what am i doing wrong ...

Outlook 2003 and Hotmail #2
OL2K3 does not play nicely with Hotmail, regardless of what the marketing people want you to believe. Every time I fire up OL2K3 and do a global "Send and Receive" I get an error list like this: www.raindayspa.ca/emailerrors.gif On a mass email recieve like that, my Hotmail folders almost never populate. I assure you my passwords and logins are correct -- after closing the error window I can access the HM accounts individually and OL2K3 will retrieve the mail. What's more, Hotmail access is still slow. In contrast, OE6 integrates hotmail without any fusses. You'd think th...

Project Timesheet
We have set up a user in the PDK and mapped it to a GP user with all project access. The BP user is setup as Project Timesheet creator and as approver as well as an employee role mapped to the GP user in project in the sample company. When we log in as this user, we can get to the project selction but the message ' Entity, TimesheetConfig is not found. Supply the correct query parameters for the entity. I can get to the project approval page as this user is set up as a manager. The timesheet config table is present but contains no data. Any ideas what we might be missing here? ...

Mail merge times; How not to show seconds please? #2
I have a spreadsheet being used for mail-merge to Word letters, which includes times for appointments. In the s'sheet the formatting is for hh:mm but on merging the seconds also show and this is not required. I'd like to know the easiest way of merging to show only the hour & minutes. Is there a formula to convert or remove the seconds values please? I'd rather not have to manually enter another column of "text" formatted times if there is another way that anyone can help me with please? Thanks a lot. Hi Gill, I see you expected an answer within an hour. Please ...

RMS 1.2 Database connection lost, application will be closed.
While doing year end inventory we have come across the following errors and the software closes. ---------------- Store Operations Business Rules Database connection lost, application will be closed Error #-214746759 Connection Failure (Source:Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server) (Sql State: 08501) (NativeError:0) No Help file available SELECT GETDATE() AS CurrentDateTime ------------ Store Operations Business Rules the index entry for row ID was not found in index ID 3, of table 453576654, in database 'Gallery_live'. (Source: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL ...

Can't logon to OWA with particular username while mine is working fine #2
Hallo, I use OWA at home and it's working fine. When I want to logon with a particular username and password I can't login. The option on exchange for OWA is enabled. When I want to login I get the following error: "The page cannot be displayed" HTTP 500 - Internal server error Internet Explorer Thanx in advance ...

Deleting pages #2
I am using Publisher 2003. The book I have written is 110 pages of charts with small text boxes. The problem I have is, I am tring to create a new book from the original file for a different Company. I have renamed and saved the new file. There are several pages that need deleting in this new file. when i delete these pages i get an error message that says "Publisher experienced a problem and must be shut down. Some data may be lost." In fact all data is lost. and the file cannot be opened. "Publisher cannot open this file." I have tryed deleting 2-3 pages at a time,...

Task and appointment notification #2
Hello all, Every time I open outlook or synch with my palm all the notifications or reminders for all my appointments pop up. Even ones that are months away. Any ideas on why this is? Or how to fix it? TYIA Azm ...

Newbie Question #2
Hello. I have been asked to make an Excel spreadsheet, which can have certain fields, that can be displayed on a website. The website is a phpbb one, but I could make a HTML page and link to that, if needed. The spreadsheet would hopefully be updated live, by people that have admin rights to it. I know the kind of thing it want. I can probably do everything thats needed for it, I have webspace and FTP, I can do some basic HTML and can work the rest out. I just need a good starting point, or maybe a complete guide. Thanks very much.:) -- Pete B -------------------------------------------...

2003 SP 2 and ISA 2004 broke OWA
I have a SBS2003 server running ISA 2004. Before I installed Exchange 2003 SP2 OWA worked fine. Now after I installed SP2 it does not, and the remote access does not work either. I have uninstalled and reinstalled to verify this. I tried tweeking the firewall rules but nothing worked. Fortunately this was my test server. I have to install exchange SP2 on the production server tomorrow. It is not running ISA 2004, but ISA 2000 so I do not think I will have the same problems. However, can you uninstall the exchange SP, if so how? Thanks - Wayne On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 14:55:04 -0800, ...

always on top #2
Hi, Just want to keep my excel window always on top of other windows on my destop. Thanks, Ken I don't know what versions of Win you have but there are numerou software solutions for this. One that I have tried and worked and i free is; http://www.moon1000.com/software/download/freeware/index.shtml Pushpin -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com And a VBA routine: http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=3D3DD50A.CF0CACC5%40msn.com Ken wrote: > > Hi, > Just want to keep my excel window always on top of other > windows on my destop. > Thanks, > Ken ...

Install issues #2
Hi all: This problem is driving me nuts, the heavy bag next to my desk is taking a bad beating this morning! Anyway, I have a small AD internal network set up with domain Straumann.tzo.com, machines config follow: Winserver1: Ws 2003, DC, SQL Server 2003 w SP 3, login: Administrator, Administrator login added to SQL Server as System Administrator (and I have tried both Windows Authentication and SQL Server authentication) Winserver 2: WS 2003 member server, login: Administrator, Hopefully will have CRM on it! There is a 2nd login I created, jstraumann, and gave the same rights in AD as t...

Deriving from CFileDialog #2
Hi all, I have a Dialog direved from CFileDialog in VC++ 6, which resizes the dialog window and add a read-only edit box control to show some information about the currently selected file. On Windows XP this dialog is resizeable, so I tried to add a message handler for WM_SIZE to resize the edit box if the dialog is resized. But the message handler is not called on resizing. So I tried to make the dialog non resizable by clearing the WM_SIZEBOX bit of the style property. But the size box is still visible. Can anyone tell me how to make either the WM_SIZE (?) message handler working (preferre...

Track changes #2
Hello All Is tere any way of having the Track Changes option set to Yes as default - so that all new excel files have this set automatically? I am currently using Office97, but would upgrade if this was necessary. Thanks for any help. Les Ruth Isaacs shared this with us in microsoft.public.excel: > Hello All > > Is tere any way of having the Track Changes option set to Yes as > default - so that all new excel files have this set automatically? > > I am currently using Office97, but would upgrade if this was > necessary. > > Thanks for any help. > Les I...