Palm V Sync w/ Business Contact Manager

Has anyone been able to get their Palm device to sync
with Outlook 2003 with Business Contact Manager.

Intellisync does not support this yet.
0
jfjordan (1)

You answered your own question.  Once intellisync supports this, then =
you should be able to set your preferred .pst file.

--=81
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer:
Jim <jfjordan@prodigy.net> asked:
| Has anyone been able to get their Palm device to sync
| with Outlook 2003 with Business Contact Manager.
|=20
| Intellisync does not support this yet.
0
MillyS4407 (663)

CDF Contacts, without Accounts
Hello Many thanks in advance I have quite a bunch of contact that I would like to add to CRM 1.2. I was wondering if it was possible to load just the contacts only and no accounts ? So the only data that I will load will be cdf_contacts Thank you vikrantc Yes, the Contacts do not have to be associated with an Account. Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 12:11:04 -0700, vikrantca <vikrantca@hotmail.com> wrote: Hello, Many thanks in advance. I have quite a bunch of contact that I would like to add to CRM 1.2...

Clone Contact doesn't work in CRM 4.0 when opening different entit

Sync Outlook 2003 and iPod
I upgraded to 2003 from 2000 in order to be able to sync my Outlook contacts and calendar with my iPod. My laptop hard drive is partitioned to the C and G drives. C is Windows; G is application files. So Office 2003 is installed on the G drive (not the default file structure that MS Office ordinarily installs to. After much reading, I was sucessful in getting my contacts to sync with my iPod. However, my calendar still refuses to sync. More reading... it says to after iPod is connected... go to iTunes and go to Edit - Preferences to the iPod tab. I have no iPod tab so cannot cont...

CRM 4.0: Company name not syncing with Outlook
In CRM 3.0, it was a known issue that a contact's company name in CRM would not sync with Outlook. However, now that we're using CRM 4.0, the same problem occurs. Thoughts? Account record in CRM is still not supported in Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook. "circulent" <circulent@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ACD984DF-14A9-4DB9-80E0-B041F1C8D0CD@microsoft.com... > In CRM 3.0, it was a known issue that a contact's company name in CRM > would > not sync with Outlook. However, now that we're using CRM 4.0, the same > problem oc...

Pb with a distribution group to send mails to contacts
Hi, I use Exchange 2k3, I want to create a distribution group to send mails to people inside the compagny (with exchange mailbox) and people with a external mailbox. for the external mailbox, I create a contact, I send mail to the contact, it's ok. if the contact is member of the distribution group, when I send mail to the distribution group the mail isn't transmited to the contact. I receive this mail from the server : ******************************************************************************* Certains des destinataires ou tous les destinataires n'ont pas re�u votre me...

Problem with Outlook 2007 getting Business Contact Manager error message
I upgraded my Office 2003 to Office 2007. Everything works fine except for Outlook. When it starts up, it looks like it's beginning to configure and then an error message pops up "Business Contact manager has encountered a problem and needs to close..." Then it asks if you want to open in safe mode and I get the same message when clicking yes or no to that. That same error message keeps popping and Outlook won't close. I don't want to lose the emails I have saved in 2003. Business Contact Manager did not work in 2003 so I just didn't use it. I tried ...

Migrating from Managing Your Money
I have a very old version of Managing Your Money (DOS program). Have now upgraded to XP at home and it no longer works (still have the old PC where I can run it). Is there any way to migrate from Managing Your Money to MS Money other than a total manual data entry? Thanks. In microsoft.public.money, Dana wrote: >I have a very old version of Managing Your Money (DOS >program). Have now upgraded to XP at home and it no longer >works (still have the old PC where I can run it). > >Is there any way to migrate from Managing Your Money to MS >Money other than a total manua...

Why won't LM sent mail w/atchs
I have been trying to sent an email to a contact (company) that furnished their email address but it won't send. I added the name of the company/email address to my contacts list. I then Clicked on File, New email message, entered the email address, and included two attachments. When I click on Send, the send window opens and the progress bar shows green and stops at approx 1% then freezes. Now, the email is in my Outbox and everytime I try to send it, the same thing. If I close LM, I always get the message that I have email waiting and do I want to send it but it never goe...

Convert User to Contact
I have a AD user with a mailbox who has left the company to be a contract employee. Is there a way to convert the USER to a CONTACT? I want him in the GAL, but I do not want him to have an Exchange mailbox. In news:C6F8686A-3530-446E-94A7-1550F3EA7312@microsoft.com, DB <DB@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I have a AD user with a mailbox who has left the company to be a > contract employee. Is there a way to convert the USER to a CONTACT? I > want him in the GAL, but I do not want him to have an Exchange > mailbox. Mailbox-disable him, and then mail-enable him and ass...

PDA Sync
Is their any "Sync with PDA" functionality in Microsoft CRM ? Not at present. "Tony" <v8rocks2003@yahoo-remove.co.uk> wrote in message news:103kcrcsvaapu29@corp.supernews.com... > Is their any "Sync with PDA" functionality in Microsoft CRM ? > > There are a few online solutions to connect a pda to crm http://www.dynamicmethods.net/mobileportal/ Expect to see a Microsoft CRM for PocketPC later this year hopefully "Tony" <v8rocks2003@yahoo-remove.co.uk> wrote in message news:103kcrcsvaapu29@corp.supernews.com... > Is the...

Outlook 2007 with Business Contacts won't load
Says I need to install outlook 2007 beta first, but where can I find it? I thought it was wrapped up in one program. When I go to beta downloads, it still only gives me the 2007 Outlook with Business Contacts as an option to download. Outlook 2007 is part of Office 2007. You need to install at least the = Outlook bits from Office first.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outl...

historical invoice w/ no payment applied
We have an invoice that can be found in an inquiry and is marked as historical. The problem is that there is no payment or credit memo that is applied to it and the amount remaining for the document is still the original amount. How could an invoice transfer to Historical when it doesn't have anything applied to it and what would be the best method for applying a payment? Thanks One way an unpaid document moves to history is by voiding the document. These show in inquiries with a * in front of the doc number. Are you sure the doc was not voided? -- Richard L. Whaley Author...

Outlook Contacts list #2
When sending a new message and clicking on the "To" button, my contacts list opens, but there is nothing there anymore??? How do I fix this? That would depend on your Outlook version and what you did to break it just before "anymore." You haven't told us anything that would permit an answer. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Kevin" <Kevin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:410099D7-22BD-40EC-8AC3-FAB3C4064CD4@microsoft.com... > When sending a new message and clicking on the "To" button, my contacts > list > opens, b...

Adding multiple contact relationships to an account
I am having no success in my attempts to add two fields to the account form. Both are Many to 1 relationship attributes, on is a technical contact, the other is a billing contact. These two fields should appear on the account form in the same manner as the primary contact field that is on the form by default. My problem is that whenever I attempt to create a new Many to 1 relationship in the account entity, the primary entity drop down list only shows my custom entities, the contact entity is not displayed. This seems to be a trivial change, but appears to not be allowed by CRM. Can a...

import excel worksheet info to contact sub-folder
How can I import name and email address from an Excel worksheet to a sub-folder in my contact list? I was able to get the info into my contact list, but not into the sub-folder. Thanks for your help Knowing your version would be incredibly helpful. Have you selected the subfolder and chosen File-->Import? Also, this isn't really an Excel question, but an Outlook question. ************ Hope it helps! Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "mary" <mary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:90AF66F6-C1D5-46E8-BCA8-3B7687C2941D@microsoft.com... > How can I imp...

Cases and Responsible Contact
I’ve got a question regarding the use of Cases. It seems fairly sensible to link the Account to a case using the Customer field (customerid) and the person who raised the issue with that account to the Responsible Contact field (responsiblecontactid). However, when you create a new email activity from the case, it sets the To address to be the account, and not the person. I would expect it to go to the person. It’s quite normal that more than one person within a customer organisation will raise issues, so it’s necessary to link the case to that customer organisation (account) and sp...

I can only sync Contacts. How can I include Categories? Vendors
I have several categories EX: Vendors, Customers, Personal etc. When Syncing using Cardscan it only sees the contact list. Not an Outlook issue. Contact whoever supports your sync software. -- Russ Valentine "rarrows" <rarrows@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4F7D8151-C47B-467D-973F-95B5877EAF7F@microsoft.com... >I have several categories EX: Vendors, Customers, Personal etc. > When Syncing using Cardscan it only sees the contact list. ...

Money Plus Home & Business #2
Looking for Money in all stores in my area. Clerks are telling me that Microsoft reps came and took them off the shelves...are we about to get a new version that I can't find out about? Or did I just miss the email? In microsoft.public.money, ftwcowboy wrote: >Looking for Money in all stores in my area. Clerks are telling me that >Microsoft reps came and took them off the shelves...are we about to get a new >version that I can't find out about? Or did I just miss the email? They have gone to online purchase without annual releases. http://www.microsoft.com/money/Pro...

Inactive contacts, etc. are visible in assoc. view
I'm having a problem with CRM3.0. In associated views, all entities (contacts, leads, etc) are visible - active or not. Seems like it should be hiding the inactive records. Is that correct? Our system has always shown the inactive records in the associated view. I think it did this in CRM1.2, and I'm sure it's been this way since we upgraded. If this is functioning correctly, I'll leave it alone, but if they are supposed to be hidden (we would really like it if they were), then I'd like to get it fixed. So, how's yours work? And have you seen this problem (if i...

Need Add-ons for RMS (credit management, warehousing, loyalty)
great day for everyone, im interested to know if something knows about addons for this escenarios: 1.- Global and Detailed Credit Managemente. Need sell items to credit: 1 initial pay, and then 6,8,12,24 month payments (with % of interests) 2.- Warehousing Management. 3.- Customer loyalty program or similar. Great Ideas. No 1 - I am not aware of anyone that has done that. It is doable. But will be a special development No 2 - You can use a store license for warehouse many of our customers do No 3 - We have a custoer Loyalty Module. Contact me by email for more details. Afshin Alikha...

Viewing user contact information from ADS in Outlook address list
Hi there, I hope someone can help me with this. When I add a user in the active directory and fill in all his contact info, such as address, zipcode, city etc, this is not visible in the exchange address list. When I create a new e-mail in outlook (using exchange) and open the address list, select the global adress list, en choose for the properties of an account, all the contact information such as address, zipcode, city is not visible. Is it possible make this information visible in outlook/exchange. Thanx in advance Jan-Willem jawiko@zonnet.nl Changes to your AD user info may take a w...

Question concerning Barron's, Wall Street Journal, Investors Business Daily (Compare/Contrast -- Help Me Choose!! Confused...)
Do you recommend Barron's OR Wall Street Journal OR Both? And perhaps throw Investors Business Daily (Investors.com) into the loop! Any recommendations? Why or why not? I am just wondering the key differences between both... I know Barron's is a weekly publication while WSJ is daily (weekdays and one weekend edition). You can also choose to receive the WSJ weekend edition. Investors is daily (weekdays and one weekend editions). You can also choose to receive ust the weekend/"Monday edition" as well, just like WSJ which is a cheaper price tag... I am more interested in the ...

Sync with MS Outlook, Palm Desktop, Palm Handheld
I'm looking for the ability to calendar sync like: Yahoo<-->MS Outlook<-->Palm Desktop<-->Palm Handheld Each <--> indicates a sync capability. The Yahoo<-->MS Outlook sync is done through Yahoo's Intellisync4U software. Chapura's products break the Palm Desktop<-->Palm Handheld conduit. Thus, I end up with Yahoo<-->MS Outlook<-->Palm Handheld. Desktop is taken out of the loop. Palm tells me the only way I can get the Palm Desktop<-->Palm Handheld back is to reload the T2 Desktop software. But then I lose the MS Outlook s...

Outlook 2003
Hello, I deleted manually contact folders that were created with VBA These deleted folders still appear in the list "Show names from the : " in the address book The contacts themselves still apparear in each deleted folder! I do not understand why. Did I miss something when I created them with VBA? How can I clean that list with VBA and fix the situation ? Many thanks Do those contacts folders show up in the Folder List? Where are they now, under Deleted Items? If so just delete them from there. If you delete something using the Outlook object mode...

Data Migration Manager Question
Hello all~ Currently I'm migrating from Salesforce to CRM 4.0, using .xls files from the Salesforce export, slightly modifying the primary key(s) (Salesforce uses upper/lowercase letters, but Access can't distinguish between the two in a primary key environment so I convert their key to an ASCII code key). Background: Two main files, Accounts & Contacts. Both have been exported from Access to a .CSV file format. New CRM 4.0 implementation, out of the box. No additional fields created. Accounts has single primary key field. Contacts has two fields that consist of the pr...