OWA Red X's when sending/replying to e-mails

I just rebuilt my wifes computer and installed Windows XP
Pro, Office XP Pro, and all of the windows updates
available.  She is able to log onto her Outlook Web
Access and view e-mails.  Unfortunately, when she tries
to reply or create a new e-mail the message field has a
red X in the upper left corner.  Any ideas on how to fix
it?
0
anonymous (74722)

I'm having a similar problem sending/replying to an email in OWA using
Windows XP Pro

I can read email, but cannot reply, send or forward.  No error
message.  You click on
send and nothing happens.  You eventually have to just close the email
-
which then sits in your drafts box.  Once you connect using Outlook
everything is fine.  I have several users who have Windows XP Pro who
have
this problem.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

"Jeremy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<018901c3ac85$5344ee00$a301280a@phx.gbl>...
> I just rebuilt my wifes computer and installed Windows XP
> Pro, Office XP Pro, and all of the windows updates
> available.  She is able to log onto her Outlook Web
> Access and view e-mails.  Unfortunately, when she tries
> to reply or create a new e-mail the message field has a
> red X in the upper left corner.  Any ideas on how to fix
> it?
0
camilorg (2)

Inbox send/receive syncronizing

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

OWA jumping mouse

Do not reply to delivery receipts
I need to block delivery receipts. We already know how to do read receipts. It appears it's not that easy when you have Outlook 2003 clients and Exchange 2003 Ent SP1. Any suggestions out there? Thanks for the help. -pepe ...

Setting up a new e-mail account

OWA Calendar Views
I am hosting an Exchange 2003 SP1 server with many users connecting via OWA. Many of the users (including my boss) are not fond of the 7 day view and much prefer the 5 day "Work Week" view within Outlook. Are there any modules that I can load to implement this "Work Week" view within OWA? I am aware of the control click method in the OWA calendar but my boss does not like that solution. Thanks in advance, Nick ...

Replying to an Outlook e-mail

Sending Email #6

Outllok 2003 reply with wrong account
Howdy - I have Outlook 2003. For some reason my new pc has started doing the same thing as my previous one. I have 5 email accounts. When a person sends me an email to my default account and I reply, it comes from another account. In theory (and it did until the last couple of days) it should come from the account I received the email in.... I change the smtp settings on the accounts as I travel a lot, but other than that I haven't changed anything that I know of to cause this - anyone had the same problem, or better yet - know how to fixt it???!!! Thanks in advance Ron ...

Duplicate E-Mail #4

OWA Calendar
Hello, Is it possible to publish a public folder calendar (that users currently make changes to in Outlook) to a web page? Does Exchange have some sort of tools to do this? Users could still make changes through Outlook and we would like to be able to display the calendar on our website. Thoughts? TIA, Jason "Jason King" <jasonk@bham.wednet.edu> wrote in message news:%230ps86yIFHA.2136@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Is it possible to publish a public folder calendar (that users currently > make changes to in Outlook) to a web page? Does Exchange have so...

Odd e-mail duplication problem

Entourage (allegedly) cannot see message body sent by OWA
We have a external company receiving emails from us and claim they cannot see the message body when the email is sent from OWA. We are on 2003 SP2 btw. The external party claims that the following patch for OWA fixes the problem http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=5BC06E8A-08EB-4976-BC68-A03EBE3A2552&displaylang=en I am sceptical! Any thoughts Ignore!! I just saw another thread wit hthe details for this one. Thread is "OWA message text disappears" "Peter T" wrote: > We have a external company receiving emails from us and claim they cannot...

y value vs x
In an xy scatter plot one can choose the type of line connecting the data points (smooth, straight, etc.). Once this is done, Is there a simple way of determining the y value of graph for a specific x value without doing successive approximations with 0 shifts. I'd rather not purchase a graphing program just for this simple task. You could find an equation that fits the data (see trendline) best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "ralph" <ralph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:284B39DE-20C6-40CB-AB60-39B...