OutlookAddin problem

Hey

Outlook 2007

one user here get this error when sending/receiving email:
"MBSAddin
Error: 91 Object variable or with block variable not set OutlookAddin"

This user is using a terminal server, she logg into terminal server and
sends/receive email from there.... all other users who have outlook
installed locally don't get this error

any suggestions on what I should do to solve this is greatly welcome

Jeff

0
Jeff

Jeff <Jeff@not_a_real_email_address> wrote:

> Outlook 2007
>
> one user here get this error when sending/receiving email:
> "MBSAddin
> Error: 91 Object variable or with block variable not set OutlookAddin"
>
> This user is using a terminal server, she logg into terminal server
> and sends/receive email from there.... all other users who have
> outlook installed locally don't get this error

On the Terminal Server, have the person delete the (usually hidden) file
%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\extend.dat.
Have her open the Add-In Manager or COM Add-Ins dialogues and disable
anything that appears to reference that add-in
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
tillman1952 (16052)

Active Sync Problem
I have reset my pocket pc and cannot sync with my PC outlook files. How do I reset the partnership for the pocket device and the PC. The Wizard will only let me connect as a guest because the partneship is not set for the reset pocket. Thank You Mike1590 <Mike1590@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have reset my pocket pc and cannot sync with my PC outlook files. > How do I reset the partnership for the pocket device and the PC. The > Wizard will only let me connect as a guest because the partneship is > not set for the reset pocket. Thank You Delete the partnership ...

Direct Statements Problem
Greetings experts, I am having a problem all of a sudden with direct statements from my bank. When downloading statements, Money 2004 errors and closes. Once I restarted, it indicated that I had 31 items to review, yet there were none to review!!! There sure as hell should have been though! I tried terminating online services and then reinstating them, but the same result occurs once the statement download starts. I am still able to send epays without a problem. Any quick fix ideas??? I have tried to salv.exe the file many times, but with no help either. Just hoping someone ran accross...

Any Solution to this import/export problem?
I'm having problem importing contacts from Excel to Outlook. The problem happens with phone numbers. The Outlook translator subtracts 8589934592 from the original phone number. For example. if i have 9177934249 in Excel, once imported the number becomes 587999657 when displayed in Outlook. Is this a bug? What's the fix? Also, when exporting contacts from Outlook to Excel, the output for phone numbers (business, fax, mobile, etc) is 0. Again, bug? what's the fix? Thanks Create a new contact folder and populate it with a few names/numbers, etc. Export this to a .csv. Open th...

Printing performance problem in 7.5
We are running Great Plains v7.5 on a solid networking and hardware platform. Our database server has 4 Xeon processors, 1GB RAM and a SCSI RAID disk array. However, the simple act of printing a batch from the batch entry screen is very slow (Transactions-Financial-Batches) . It takes 2 minutes to print a simple batch when there is little or no activity on the network or on the server. It doesn't matter whether output is sent to the screen or to the printer. It also doesn't matter whether the batch is printed from the server console or from the client. It consistently takes about...

Problem creating mailboxes
Any help you can provide with the following Microsoft Exchange issue is greatly appreciated: We are running Microsoft Windows 2003 Server Service Pack 1 with Microsoft Exchange 2003 with service pack 2. Our problem is occurring when we add Exchange Attributes and a mailbox to an existing user or to a new user. Please note that this problem only just started occurring. Let me explain the issue in more detail. When we create a new domain user directly on the Exchange Server we are prompted to create an Exchange mailbox as part of the wizard. We choose to do so, and finalise the wizard p...

Problem with access date
Hello, I have seen a very strange problem with Excel 2007 : When a user opens an excel file and closes it immediately, the Excel file is modified (the CRC is changed), but the archive attribute is not set and the last modification date is not set too. Is there a way to solve this problem? Thank you Marc I'm fairly sure the last modification date is only set if you save after a change. -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "Marc Allard" <marc@allcomp.be> wrote in message news:1BD63248-318F-4EED-88F6-BE026C62F4EB@microsoft.com... > Hell...

restore problem
I have very small operatin here. I am backing up Information store\first storage group to HDD of another computer using windows backup program. Backup report, show how many files have been backed up. But when i use Restore operation, there is a picture of yellow folder and Question mark in fornt of "server\microsoft Information Store\first storage group" which I want to restore. It will allow me to select, but if i try to expand it by clicking on a plus sign, it will ask me to give catalog backup file name. Once I give the file name , "Server\Microsoft Informatin store\first...

There is a problem with your printer settings. #2
I have Publisher 2002 with SP3. I have Windows 2000 with SP 4. I tried the relevant suggestions in article 870622. Also, I CAN print to the network printer in question from any othe application WITHOUT errors. I tried completely uninstalling the printer, completely removing th drivers and installed the latest Win2k drivers from the manufacturer. After trying all of your suggestions, the error message still appears Is there anything else I can try? ks Mary Sauer Wrote: > What version Publisher? > Do you have the service packs? > > How to troubleshoot problems that you may exp...

Outlook 2000 problem #2
I have one user, windows XP, outlook 200o that is having the following problem... When she gets new mail it does not automatically show in her Inbox. She needs to eithe rstart a new mail message or sort her emails before new messages come to her machine. We are also using exchange server 2000. Thanks for your help. Dawn ...

Data Validation Problem #2
I am stumped... I'm trying to set data validation for a group of cells. I choose to allow: decimal...greater than...0 However, for some reason it will not allow me to enter any value what-so-ever. I have done this many-a-time without problems. Is it possible that my spreadsheet has become corrupted or something. The same data validation is being used on another worksheet within the same workbook and it works fine. TIA... Check your cell format - if it's Text, then any entry you make will be interpreted as text rather than a number. If so, change the cell format to a nu...

Outlook 2000 problem connecting to serer
I have the correct POP and SMTP servers in my settings but when I click on send/receive there is no activity that comes up in the pop up window. Therefore, it appears that there is no connection with the servers. Any help is much appreciated. Thank you. ...

Backup problem: files still in use after closing Outlook
Hi, I know the location of my Outlook .pst files and Business Contact Manager files. I use a great little program called Second Copy to backup all my data files. I've also downloaded and installed the MS backup utility. In either case, after I close Outlook and try to backup, I get error messages indicating that the file is still in use in some process. If I wait maybe 15 minutes or more and try again, the backup will usually work. Does anyone know why the files are not closing completely when I exit Outlook and what I can do? I just recently upgraded to Office 2007 and have beg...

exchange pop3 server' problem
Hi! there I have a problem in my exchange 2003. My exchange pop3 server cant receive mails from other external mail servers like yahoo.com , hotmail.com. "when i send email from my hotmail inbox this mail has bee sent. i cant be able to receive my mails in exchange. on other hands my exchange 2003 server working properly on internal Local area network. thanks a lot. Munawar Hussain Sial Excel Freight Systems (Pvt.) Ltd 8/1, Habib ullah Road, Off Davis Road, Lahore-Pakistan Cell # :92-300-4727097 Tel # : 92-42-6369626/6310291/6310292 Fax # : 92-42-6369627/6300291 E-mail: i...

Money 2004 passport problems
Money 2004 refuses to sign in using my passport. I am logged in to MSN messenger and hotmail.com... obviously my passport works. Any ideas? -Shaun I'm having exactly the same problem. I am on a corporate network with a proxy server, but I have no trouble with my passport for any other sites/services. If I can sign in to the Microsoft support, I should be able to sign in to my passport within Money. I've submitted a support email, so we'll see what the response is. >-----Original Message----- >Money 2004 refuses to sign in using my passport. I am >logged i...

Urgent Problem with Number Column
I am new to EXCEL 2003, and I have this problem, so if you can give me an answer, please explain in easy English. I have a column with consecutive numbers that I use to sort with (1 to 8000). However, for some reason some of the numbers have ended up with decimal points, others are facing left, and still others are aligned to the right. I want to format the entire column so the numbers are just that, numbers, so I can sort and resort this column. How do I do this? Select the column, Format/Cells/Number tag, choose number! Stefi "Rebecca" wrote: > I am new to EXCEL 20...

Problem deleting "Unknown Album" from WMP V12
I have an "Unknown Album" showing with one "track" with no name, no length, nothing. Can't edit, can't delete, can't find source location. What might be causing this? What to look for in the way of corrupt file or the like? Such 'ghost' files are a common issue with WMP 12. It's probably a bug, and it could have been caused when a file in your library got deleted while WMP wasn't running, although that might be just one of the possible causes. Restoring the media library will get rid of the file: In WMP, Tools - Advanced - Restore...

CRichEditCtrl::SetBackgroundColor problems
I'm wanting to set the background color of the RichEdit control to the color of the property page it's in. My code is below: COLORREF c1 = c_reTXDisp.SetBackgroundColor( TRUE, RGB(0,0,0)); This should be simple but it's not working for me. The background is still white but if I change the line to this: COLORREF c1 = c_reTXDisp.SetBackgroundColor( FALSE, RGB(255,0,0)); The background color does change. Am I missing something in the documentation? Should I take a different approch like finding the property page's color and specifying that for the second parameter? Ho...

Money 2004
When I imported my 401k QIF files Money is not totalling things up correctly. I have six mutual funds, two of which I sold out of earlier this year (so I'm in four now.) All of the individual purchase amounts are correct it's just the "total account value" tallies low. When I add up the line total of the 4 funds I'm invested in now, this number is correct.. Is there a way to link the sales I made in the two funds to the purchases I made in the others? Would this correct my 401k "total account value" problem? ...

Display Formula Problem
All, I have search Microsoft's Knowledge Base, but could not find an answer. Hopefully, someone here can solve my problem. I am using Excel 2002. I have several project managers maintaining budgets in Excel workbooks. I am creating a summary Excel workbook. To get the data out of the workbooks, I start with entering an equal sign, click on the cell in one of the other workbooks, and press enter. The value from the source workbook is displayed correctly. Since I want to capture several columns and rows around this first cell, I want to copy formula in the first cell into near cells, I mu...

Sum function problem
We're trying to get the sum of about 60 cells [not in a range, unfortunately] on an enormous spreadsheet. As the cells references are entered into the formula the cells are outlined in color and the cell reference in the formula turns a corresponding color. All good. After about 30 entries, the cells are no longer being highlighted and the cell references are in black. After entering all of the cell references in the formula and closing with the parenthesis, we hit enter and get an error message. I can't tell you the exact wording since it's my boss's spreadsheet an...

Compiling problem (MSVC6.0)
I have a project that used to compile in a few seconds. It still does in Debug mode. But in Release mode, now it gets stuck: Class1.cpp Class2.cpp Class3.cpp Generating Code... And it will generate code her for say 5mins, before moving to the next file. Why has this suddenly started happening? Might I have a corrupt file? > I have a project that used to compile in a few seconds. It still does > in Debug mode. But in Release mode, now it gets stuck: > > Class1.cpp > Class2.cpp > Class3.cpp > Generating Code... > > And it will generate code her for say 5mins, befor...

Duplicate Calendar Problem
Somehow, I've managed to create two calendars in Outlook. There's the default "Calendar" that you can't delete and another one called "John's Calendar". I only want to be using the default "Calendar", but the other one has all the appointments in it. How do I get the data in "John's Calendar" into "Calendar" so I can then delete the first one? Paul Fenton Drag & drop the items into it. Try using one of the list views. "Paul Fenton" <pfenton@NOSPAMplgassociates.com> wrote in message news:5snap1tsut...

Problem with Outlook and Comcast Email Synchronization
Hi! The following is a chat I had with a Comcast rep about my problem: Patrick > Thank you for contacting Comcast. This is Patrick K. Patrick > How may I help you? Robin > Hi Patrick Robin > I have had problems with linking my Outlook 2000 with my Comcast email account Patrick > Are you unabel to send, receive, or both? Robin > I have tried using the FAQs and still does not work Robin > Both Robin > I get error messages Robin > A TCP/IP error occurred while trying to connect to the server. (Account: 'mail@comcast.net', POP3 Server: 'mail.co...

Info Store problem caused by anti-virus?
Running Exch 5.5 on NT4. Acout 35 WinXP & W2000 stations. Yesterday my Info Store refused to start up. The specific error code was 4294966781. Looking this up, I found that this is caused by an anti-virus scanning the MDBDATA folder. Apparently, the result is that the files end up out of order. The only solution offered is to restore from a backup. Unfortunately, this is a new server & (stupidly, I admit) I hadn't yet setup the tape backup. Is there an alternate fix? I'd moved some mailboxes over from the old Exchange Server, so even though it's new, ther...

Window placement problem: SW_HIDE, GetWindowPlacement, SetWindowPlacement etc.
Hi, In my OnInitDialog method I have some controls decide whether it's appropriate for them to be visible. If they decide against being visible, they'll call SetWindowPlacement for hiding and do some rearranging of other controls. To do all of this in a neatly manner, a control in progress of hiding wants to know the "hidden" state of other controls in the same dialog. One would expect GetWindowPlacement to be a nice source of this information. But the GetWindowPlacement / SetWindowPlacement combo seems very unreliable to me. I've narrowed it down to this: WI...