Outlook2003: "the object cannot be found"

Hi

I'm having trouble with a particular Outlook 2003 installation. On many
actions in Outlook the message "the object cannot be found" is displayed and
the action fails.

For example:
-Forwarding a Contact
-Clicking on mailto: link in an e-mail

How can I solve or debug this problem?

TIA

Dieter

Outlook2003: "the object cannot be found"
Hi I'm having trouble with a particular Outlook 2003 installation. On many actions in Outlook the message "the object cannot be found" is displayed and the action fails. For example: -Forwarding a Contact -Clicking on mailto: link in an e-mail How can I solve or debug this problem? TIA Dieter ...

c1010aae the object cannot be found in the directory. This...
I've a a problem with the Mailbox Resource Container, there are some mailboxes more than recipents container, when I try to open one of mentioned mailboxes I have an error (see the subject). What is necessary to do to delete than? My server: Exchange server 5.5 sp4 one site 500 users Thanks, Eros See if this information helps: SYMPTOMS ======== After you delete a mailbox, the mailbox may still appear in Mailbox Resources, taking up space in the database. When you double-click the "orphaned" Mailbox Resources, mailbox properties do not display. Instead, you may see the fo...