Outlook2003 problems.

I have OL2003 on both a laptop and office machine at home.

OL is set identically on both machines and the email accounts (Two) are
set the same as well. my problem is that my office machine will not
send onto one account. the laptop sends fine.

could it be a setting in Norton?

Also last weekend we seem to have lost 6/7 mails from customers who
claim to have mailed orders and not recieved any bounce back but we
also recieved no emails. is this normal it was with two isp's.

ActiveX scrolling problem in IE
Hello, I have a problem discussed some time ago on forums. When I try to scroll the IE window containing my own ActiveX (written using MFC) then it is partially not redrawn. I found many ideas about modifying the lib procedure OnSetObjectRects which should fix this problem. And none does. Even the solution from MS site. Maybe because I use IE 6.0 and the fix was rather old? BTW this problem was reported as corrected in release of IE >5.0. I managed the problem but in a funny way. In OnSetObjectRects I move the outer window completely out of position desired by clipping rectangle and then mo...

Problem Entering Custom Fields in MS Project 2007 PLEASE HELP!!!
Hey everyone, I am working on a huge platform development project. We are dealing with a large amount of requests from various departments. I thought it would be useful to add a custom field named "Department" so that I could sort by this field and have a good view of what is needed by each department. I have gotten the field up and running so I can enter the text. The problem I am dealing with, is whatever I type in the custom text field I have added, is mirrored in the Priority field (in the main view, not the Gaant Chart view). Clearly this is a huge problem, because the pri...

Problems installing Money 2007 Premium and Home & Business on Vist
When I try to install either of Vista Ultimate I get a: Problem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: StpF918_TMP.EXE Application Version: 6.0.2800.1168 Application Timestamp: 3e31bc47 Fault Module Name: StackHash_9a6f Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0 Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000 Exception Code: c0000096 Exception Offset: 00832f88 OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.256.1 Locale ID: 1033 Additional Information 1: 9a6f Additional Information 2: 6353c57226d957fa61fdfcc76644b613 Additional Information 3: bce6 Additional Information 4: e4d508cd7bf0b079078...

Problems With HTML Fragments
Hello - I have created a basic website with each page looking mostly the same - each page has five HTML code fragments on it that link up to different training course options. For simplicity, I copied the HTML text boxes from one page to another since the pages look similar and then edited the links to reflect where each page's links should go. This appeared to work fine until I looked a little closer. Two of the pages are having trouble. On one page, when viewing it live on the web, the five HTML fragments/links look fine, but one of them isn't a hyperlink. I move my mouse o...

Font problem with different Publisher Versions
I have MS Publisher 98 and MS Publisher 2000, and I could use some help on an issue that keeps me locked in to MS Publisher 98. I publish a newsletter in english and hebrew using MS Publisher 98. I use Times New Roman and I use hebrew letters by inserting symbols into the text -- nothing fancy, just selecting symbols from the Times New Roman font set. When I try to open this *.pub document in MS Publisher 2000 (or 2003), I get a warning that "font substitution is needed for the Times New Roman Hebrew fonts". (of course, the fonts won't display properly, even when i try ...

Outlook 2000/2002 rules ---> 2003 problem
Outlook 2000/2002 rules ---> 2003 problem Hi, Ok- 2002 has .pst file that we imported to 2003- and we exported rules from 2002 as well (we have LOTS of folders/subfolders/rules) When we import the rules they all get disabled and all the "move to specified" folder get reset to Inbox. it's like 2003 can't find the destination folders even though they are there. Any help with this issue would be GREAT- re-creating the hundreds of rules will be a bummer. Om if the folder path is not exactly the same - including the pst location (C:\Documents and Settings\username\Loc...

OMA
aspnet_wp.exe (PID: 1636) stopped unexpectedly. Whenever I try to go to my OMA page at a browser, it fails, and the above is logged in my application log. What might cause this? By the way, I am running a windows 2k server, exchange 2003, and .NET 1.1. Thanks In Advance This is the ASP.net Worker process. What is the exact error message being generated in your server's event log? Nue "Mostro" <ovelozpleasenospammingme@glasnospampleasefloss.com> wrote in message news:N3XOf.56681$dW3.1487@newssvr21.news.prodigy.com... > aspnet_wp.exe (PID: 1636) stopped unexpecte...

Problem: Publishing changes with Deployment MAnager
Hi I have a problem publishing changes with Deployment Manager (CRM 3.0) My Deployment Manager has only 3 nodes ( Server Manager, License Manager & User Manager). If I get it right, any time I make changes (for ex. Customizing Leads adding new Industries) I need to publish changes in Deployment Manager, and I simply can't because I don't have such an action. Any idea? many thanks George You publish changes in the web client under Settings, Customizations, Customize Entities, highlight the Entity and click the Publish button. "George Athanasopoulos" wrote:...

Data repeater control problem reletaed to repeatercontrolname property
Hi Greetings I need to do following - I am using data repeater control. I have my ActiveX control developed in MFC which I need to erpeat using data repeater control The problem is - In the data repeater control's RepeaterCOntrolName property the name of my control is not displayed hence I cannot select it for repition. If I make the ActiveX control in VB, the control is shown in the list of the datarepeater control's repeatercontrolname property. But I need to use MFC/ATL to make ActiveX control to repeated. PLease help Thank you ...

Image problem after Access 03 re-install
Good day, I just had to un-install and re-install Access 03 because I installed SP3 which caused havoc. Now, when I start any database, I get the following error: Microsoft Office Access doesn't support the format of the file 'L:\Downtown\Loan_Operations\Loan_Ops\SupportFiles\GBTBlue.png,' or file is too large. Try converting the file to BMP or GIF format. This was working just fine before the uninstall and reinstall. Help please??? Thank you. ...

DATA BASE MOUNT PROBLEM
HI... I have setup sbs2003 with exchange server setup it works fine after that iwe decide to upgrade memory that RAM , we upgrade success fully but after some hour RAM failed so we remove the what ever we upgraded . now we have original config with 512K RAM .evrything works ok but we found one problem in exchange my database os not mounting and when i tried to mout it gives me error that database is currupted pls help also i don't have any backup but that is fine if i can create new database and my exchage works pls help me Thanks -T On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 17:29:03 -0800, "...

Problem with creating a socket
Hi I am running Win XP SP2 Here is my socket class: class _ListenSocket : public CSocket { public: _ListenSocket(CServer* pServer); virtual ~_ListenSocket(); virtual void OnAccept(int nErrorCode); private: CServer* m_pApp; }; I created an instance of this class: _ListenSocket* m_pListenSocket; And now, I want to "create" the socket: m_pListenSocket = new _ListenSocket(this); if(!m_pListenSocket->Create(port)) { DestroyListenSocket(); AfxMessageBox(_T("Port creation failed!\n")); return false; } I did not ovewrite the Create funtion, so I am using the one f...

Excel concatenate multi cells problem
I have 5 cells that I wisk to concatenate. Each cell currently contain 1-5 words within it. When I concatenate I want commas separating eac value with double quotation marks at the start of the concatenated cel and at the end. See below What I have: A B C D I need Help with this problem What I want: F "I need, Help, with, this, problem -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Jamiew1, here ya go: =""""&A1&", "&B1&", ...

I still got problem with IE8
i am facing the same problem... the malware seems to have been deleted successfully. the MSE virus definitions are up to date 27-12-2009 but the IE8 problems still persists... pls HELP!!!! "Ben Yong" <shibenyong@gmail.com> wrote in message news:e307fe17-94e6-4f9b-a10c-31deec5b1262@s3g2000yqs.googlegroups.com... >i am facing the same problem... > > the malware seems to have been deleted successfully. > the MSE virus definitions are up to date 27-12-2009 > but > the IE8 problems still persists... > > > pls HELP!!!! Use Sys...

Outlook XP
When clicking on the "Send" button in Outlook XP to send a message - the message just stays on the screen and doesn't get sent. Receiving mail works fine as does forwarding and replying. I only have a problem with new e-mail messages.the e-mail client uses an SMTP server on a network to send - All messages stay in the outbox and the account settings appear to be OK. However when the Send button is selected they do not get sent and stay in the outbox and no error message appears. Any help on this would be gratefully received Michael Hewson MCP Have similar problem, but my pr...

IMAP problem
Using IMAP instead of "standard" email method allows my ISP to do some spam filtering for me. BUT, something happened about a week ago that confounds both of us. My Outlook is constantly trying to fetch new headers. Millions of bytes go by without a new header. No virus. Found a Microsoft article that says Outlook may not be sending a Logout command to the IMAP server. While the problem is recognized in article 296384 in the knowledge base, the solution is to upgrade to latest SP. That was done long time ago in Outlook 2000. Any idea how I can get Outlook to send th...

Problems with Transaction Currency
Greetings, I have added several money fields to the Case entity. When I create a new Case by navigating to the Case view and clicking "Create new Case" the Currency gets automatically populated and I am immediately able to enter values in to the money fields. However, if I convert an email to a Case the Currency field does not get populated and when the Case opens I am unable to enter any values in the money fields. There appear to be 2 ways to resolve this: 1) Manually select a Currency. This then sets the currency value for all money fields on the form. 2) Set the currency through...

request to solve my problem
hello friends this is vijay,i got a problem while doing my project based on vc++ (i.e)"How to implement Fit Window feature in VC++6.0 in an MDI Application" if any of you got any idea about that please do reply me with the proceedure.i will be waiting for your reply bye with regards vijayprasadreddy hello"vijay",do u min resize the window 2 feet content or way around other? Can u say which kind of view u use?Maybe even a snippeterooby of code. "vijay" <ramuvijayreddy@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1138620845.704478.306490@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...

Problem between SFO and MCAfee 8.0
Hi, We have a problem with SFO and Macfee 8.0. Because CRM access TEMP folder and McAfee block something in TEMP folder, I have an error message, I fond the solution in KB of Microsoft but it's not what we need. They ask to deactivate the part of scanning in temp folder, but, for security reason I need to keep this function of McAfee activate. Did somebody already had this proble? Sylvie We had this problem. According to Microsoft Support there is no other solution than allowing Outlook to access the temp folder. Ok thank you. And just in case, did you find a workaroung? "...

Contact problem
I just moved my wife's Outlook files from our shared desktop to her new laptop. First I exported two of the folders as csv files (Contacts + Calendars) to the laptop; when I realized I could not retain the date stamp on each email with the export method, I researched a bit and came up with copying and moving the pst file. (before I did this it occurred to me the issue of whether the pst contained the calendar and contacts data and what would happen when I moved the pst file: would it overwrite the calendar and contacts?) In any case, when I tested Outlook all seemed well until I ...

Regarding virtual memory problem
Dear All, I am using Exchange 2000 on the W2k DC. We have around 600 users they are accessing mails through mapi client.less people is using POP3. And our server is DEL,Xeon and duel processor with 2GB RAM My problem is i am getting the error frequently like "The virtual memory necessary to run your Exchange server is fragmented in such a way that normal operation may begin to fail. It is highly recommended that you restart all Exchange services to correct this issue. " So could help for solving this issue. Regards, Johnson JOhn With 2GB of Ram, are you using /3GB switch in...

Is it a SQL 2008 or VB 2008 problem? I don't know
Hello, I know I ask this question in early December. I thought I had solved my problem but it is always present. I have created an application with Visual Basic2005 Standard Edition 2 years ago. The application imports CSV files in the database. The application is connecting to the database that I made it with SQL Server 2005. This is the connection string: Data Source=XXX; Initial Catalog=YYY; Integrated Security=SSPI; Pooling=true; The application uses the TransactionScope class this way with no problem: Using Scope As New Transactions.TransactionScope(Transactions.Tr...

WinCE Remote Tools Problem
Hi, I have problems with the Remote Tools for WinCE. 1.If I start Registry Editor for example, the first window invite me to select a WinCE device. But in the list I have only WinCE 5.0 devices, although I have installed some CE 6.0 SDKs on my system. No WinCE 6.0 device appears in the list. Why? (It works also by selecting a CE 5.0 device, but I think the CE 6.0 devices should also be listed) 2.If I start the Profiler I get the message ?Remote Call Profiler cannot connect to the target device because a required component did not download to the target device. Verify that the require...

CEdit::OnFocus problem
Hello, I'm building a bit of an oddball editor and have run into a slight problem working from the OnFocus event. I'm building a series of dialogs that help a user create a valid SQL statement from dialogs that are specific to each field. One of the mid-level editors shows a dozen CEdit boxes that are initially empty. After there is text the user should be able to edit the text. The first time that they click on or enter the CEdit box, noticed by the OnFocus handler, a new dialog should pop up that gathers the information for this field (relationship and parameters) and it eventua...

Absurd Problem
I overloaded the function: void CMDIColorWindow::OnLButtonDown(UINT nFlags, CPoint point) but when i step into it in the debug, it tells me that the symbol point is undefined!!! (and it has no value) the function is called from wincore.cpp from function: ..... case AfxSig_vwp: { CPoint point((DWORD)lParam); (this->*mmf.pfn_vwp)(wParam, point); break; } ..... here the symbol point is defined and it has the right value. Any idea about it? By the way, if I try to define somewhere in the code a point like CPoint MyPoint; it still tells me that the symbol M...