Outlook2003 : keeping a copy of PST on server

I can't seem find the place to make the change on the
client's outlook to keep a copy of the pst file on
exchange server.  When I configured outlook I got the
message to go into tools and select the option to keep a
copy on server.  I couldn't find that option and all mail
was delivered to the client.  When you go through owa all
you will see is the new mail not delivered to the client.
I'm going to hack at it and when I find something I will
post my findings.  But if someone already knows where to
look I would appreciate that
Thanks
Norm

0
anonymous (74722)

found this article
http://www.microsoft.com/office/ork/2003/three/ch7/outb04.
htm

0
anonymous (74722)
4/8/2004 6:17:25 PM
Go to Outlook on tools> E-mail Accounts > More settings >
Advanced > Delivery (then click on Leave a copy on the
server. I don't know it this will help you but I did this
on my home computer.

0
anonymous (74722)