Outlook2003 error

Hi all,

I am getting an error message when i try to compus a new
message...''The messaging interface has returned an unknown
error...''

OS=W2K with SP4

Office2003

Please help me
Thx in ADV.

SignedXML throws error
When I try to used the CheckSignature Method of SignedXML I get the following error. "Unknown transform has been encountered. at System.Security.Cryptography.Xml.Reference.LoadXml(XmlElement value)\r\n at System.Security.Cryptography.Xml.SignedInfo.LoadXml(XmlElement value)\r\n at System.Security.Cryptography.Xml.Signature.LoadXml(XmlElement value)\r\n at System.Security.Cryptography.Xml.SignedXml.LoadXml(XmlElement value)\r\n at SAML.Form1.button2_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in d:\\omtest\\saml\\form1.cs:line 295" string Any ideas what might be going wrong,...

error on outlook 2002 load
When I launch Outlook 2002, I get an error message saying the pstorec.dll image is bad. This seems to be affecting my ability to use direct links while in Outlook. Can someone tell me how to fix this problem? Thanks. ...

Sending Receiving Error
I am getting an error message "Task 'jpa@pscp.biz' - Sending and Receiving reported error(0x800CCC0f):'The connectionto the server was interrupted.' I am running SBS2000 to Win98 clients. I am only trying to send by POP3, not Exchange. ...

IIf Statement Error
I'm trying to formulate an if/then statement in a query and it returns with error as the value. I've a calculated expression as Expr2: Expr2: First(([SumOfACREAGE]*10)*([% PMT])) which returns a value. This part works well. It returns a dollar value. I then use that Expr2 in another query in an IIf statement: Expr7: IIf([Expr2]<"1000","Expr2","1000") I want it to return a value of 1000 if the value of Expr2 is greater than 1000, and Expr2 if the value is less than 1000. It's not working. I've tried adding .00 to the 1...

Snap In Failed
We entered our license key and added the license to user. While inside the CRM after adding licenses we were logged off and when we retry it comes up "User Access Error", we rebooted the server and it still won't let us on. When we try going into the deployment manager, we have lost functionality. Is the MSCRM Security Service started? If not, try manually starting it in Administrative Tools | Services. -- Bullitt Fitzhugh Integrated Business Systems www.ib-systems.com "NSMeritel" wrote: > We entered our license key and added the license to user. While...

Different error bar values within a data series?
I am trying to put error bars into my graph but need the values to be different. However, if I change one point it changes all of the points? Hi, Create two columns, one for '+' errors and the other for '-' errors. Rightclick on any data-point on your graph, "Format Data Series" --> select the appropriate "Error Bars" Tab --> under Error Amount check "Custom" and enter the ranges for the '+' and '-' values --> "OK" Regards, B. R. Ramachandran "Izzy" wrote: > I am trying to put error bars ...

Close Tag Error from HTML source for web service WSDL
I have developed web services under .net framework 1.1, myWebServ.asmx with methods, getInfo() and getInfo(int). Those are working fine for the clients created by .NET Visual Studio. However, when I used Eclipse to develop Java client to consume the service, I got error massage: the element type "br" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</br>". I use webbrowser to check the myWebServ.asmx, and found the web method attributes such as [WebMethod(Description="Given...")] are quoted as "<br>Given... " without closed tag <\br&g...

compile errors
I'm having the same problem. It's not a show stopper but would like to get it resolved please help. Help with what? -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "johnny" <johnny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B5700F43-4495-4F98-B70A-BD8FA18F18DB@microsoft.com... > I'm having the same problem. It's not a show stopper but would like to get > it resolved please help. ...

Error Message Required
Hi Product Team, when a user with no role or with a role which has access just to the settings area is trying to load the outlook client, outlook hangs. I believe there should be an error message stating that the user has no required persmissions to access rather than crashing the outlook. also the role which has jsut access to the system settings was customized from an existing role - but still it fails to load. Is this a bug or a feature missing? -- Kamala Ramesh Dynamics CRM Consultant ...

winXP Outlook Visual C++ runtime error bug - NIS
This is the issue many of us seem to be having with Outlook crashing with a "visual c++ runtime error". About have of the reports here say they are for systems that are running NIS 03 or 04 and the other half don't say. Sorry, I don't have the answer. I have seen some post here that seem to say that disabling email scanning will fix the problem. It does not do so on my system. Disabling NIS/NAV also does not fix the problem. Uninstalling NIS does cause the problem to go away. I received an email from Symantec support two days ago that said that they had not been able to...

Outlook2003 and MAPIsettings in registry.
Hi. Earlier versions of Outlook had much more properties in the profiles located under the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows Messaging Subsystem. But with OL2003 they seems to have disappeared. I can see them with MFCMapi but where are they hiding? MN It's still the same. I can see all the reg entries under same registrey hive. -- Cheers, Bhalchandra, MCSE-Messaging "MN" wrote: > Hi. > > Earlier versions of Outlook had much more properties in the profiles located > under the > HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Win...

2008 R2 RDP from RWW error
Having a problem connecting to a new 2008 R2 Remote Desktop Services (ie Terminal Server) box through RWW (from a SBS 2003 R2 server). The new server is setup and working properly in terms of licensing etc (has 15 user CALs for RDP, have tested on LAN with multiple users and confirmed working). The problem arises in connections through RWW, from a Windows 7 machine. When trying to connect to the Application-Sharing Server, I see the server listed (APP-SERVER) and click connect, brings up the prompt about Clipboard/Printers being shared, and then gives the error message “The re...

Spell Check Error #2
How come every time I create a email and want to use spell check for spelling errors, I get a error myself saying An error accured while doing a spell check. It never checks any spelling. "Suzie" <sfenn@wi.rr.com> wrote in message news:019c01c3ac8b$443d8560$a401280a@phx.gbl... > How come every time I create a email and want to use spell > check for spelling errors, I get a error myself saying An > error accured while doing a spell check. It never checks > any spelling. What version of Outlook? ...

ExMerge pukes...error in ntdll.dll
Running ExMerge Version v6.5.7408.1 on Exchange 2003 SP1, under an exchange admin account. I step through the wizard, enter the name of the server, then the info store, hit next. It looks like it begins to read mailboxes and then just dies, throwing an exception in the event log in ntdll.dll. To rule out permissions, I log onto a different exchange server in the same org, with the same account, and am able to extract and merge to/from the IS on the original server. Further, on the original server, it doesn't matter which server in our exchange org I select. It can read the SG...

Error 36884 from source Schannel in System EventLog
On two servers in EventLog (System) are next new records: /------------------------------------8<----------------------------------\ Event Type: Error Event Source: Schannel Event Category: None Event ID: 36884 Date: 20.11.09 Time: 21:09:05 User: N/A Computer: CTX4 Description: The certificate received from the remote server does not contain the expected name. It is therefore not possible to determine whether we are connecting to the correct server. The server name we were expecting is HSDC01.nerv.cz. The SSL connection request has failed. The attached data contains th...

Strange linker errors
I am in the process of migrating a program fromVC6 to VC7, and I got these strange linker errors after everything compiled. Something about ATL and CStrings. I use CStrings a lot but I never defined them or had to include them, so what is going on? Surely someone knows what's happening.. Here are the first three of 127 or so: ArxRocketPlot error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall ATL::CStringT<char,class StrTraitMFC<char,class ATL::ChTraitsCRT<char> > >::~CStringT<char,class StrTraitMFC<char,class ATL::ChTraitsCR...

error including C files in VC++ 6 project
Hi! I thought I solved this problem by setting the "Not using precompiled header" option for the source file. But there seems to be another problem so here I go again: I have a MFC project in VC++ 6.0 and I want to include some C code. Here's how I do it: I have a C source and header file. rs232.h and rs232.c. 1 I include rs232.c in the project. (Add to project->Files...) 2 For rs232.c I specify "Not using precompiled header" in the compiler options. 3 I include rs232.h in stdafx.h using: extern "C" {#include "rs232.h"} this produces...

synchronizing error
When I do a Send/Receive in Outlook, I get the error "Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8004010F) : 'The operation failed. An object could not be found'" Do you know the cause of this error? It is preventing me from doing a full synchronize for my offline folders. I am running both Exchange 5.5 and 2000 in Mixed Mode at the moment. My mailbox is on the new 2000 server. Check to make sure that user is showing up in the GAL. If not, that's your problem. Unhide it from the GAL. Regards, Colby -- Please do not send e-mail directly to this a...

Error 0x80040604: A folder by this name already exists
Hi All, About 3 weeks ago, I started getting this error message (Folder:Inbox Synchronizing headers. 'reported error (0x80040604) : 'A folder by this name already exists.') in Outlook 2007 when trying to sync up a couple of hotmail accounts I have. Figuring it may have just been a random error message, I restarted both Outlook and my machine, but to no avail, the error did not go away. Anyone seen this message before and know how to resolve it? Thanks, Drew I would like to know what the fix for this problem is. Thanks "Drew W" wrote: > Hi All, > > About 3 ...

Many SMTP Error messages in Event Viewer
I am getting loads of messages in Event Viewer that resemble this: Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeTransport Event Category: SMTP Protocol Event ID: 7010 Date: 24/01/2006 Time: 11:17:04 User: N/A Computer: SERVER Description: This is an SMTP protocol log for virtual server ID 1, connection #28. The client at "61.141.167.77" sent a "rcpt" command, and the SMTP server responded with "550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for zhuliye21@yeah.net ". The full command sent was "rcpt TO:<zhuliye21@yeah.net>". This will ...

Conversion V9SP4 to V10SP3 Error
I have been upgrading companies on a different server from 9 SP1 to SP4 then to V10 SP3. This is the result of the conversion to V10 SP3. I had three companies convert fine. I am having a problem with this company and another. Where can I look to correct this? The following SQL statement produced an error: CREATE TRIGGER dbo.zDT_GL00100U ON dbo.GL00100 AFTER UPDATE AS set nocount on BEGIN UPDATE dbo.GL00100 SET DEX_ROW_TS = GETUTCDATE() FROM dbo.GL00100, inserted WHERE GL00100.ACTINDX = inserted.ACTINDX END set nocount off Thanks, Steve Steve, You can force the upgrade...

Repost on Startup Errors
I already posted this, but there was no response. Again, the environment is: Operating in a Windows 2000 domain The Exchange Server is Windows 2003 running Exchange 2003. I get the following errors when Exchange starts: Process INETINFO.EXE Topology Discovery failed, error 0x80040a02. Metabase Update failed to read the Configuration namespace property from the domain controller. Error code is 80040a01. Unexpected error Access denied. Facility: LDAP Provider ID no: 80070005 Microsoft Exchange System Attendant occurred. Microsoft Exchange System Attendant failed to start Exchange serv...

Error message dialog.
Sometimes we have a program that crashes. When it does, a dialog appears that asks if we want to tell Microsoft about the problem. I don't want this dialog to appear. I just want the program to finish crashing. How do I avoid this dialog. It's a system wide thing. http://www.windowsnetworking.com/articles_tutorials/Disable-Error-Reporting-Windows-XP-Server-2003.html AliR. "TonyG" <TonyG@junk.com> wrote in message news:_dvrh.16947$ZT3.9759@newssvr19.news.prodigy.com... > Sometimes we have a program that crashes. When it does, a dialog appears > that as...

Workflows not running: error 16650
Hello everyone, I'm a beginner in CRM 3.0 and I'm stuck on the following problem: I have created very simple workflows, without control structures, just generating an email when creating a new Contact, that is an On Create event workflow. Running the rule manually, it works fine. However, when it runs when the new Contact is created, no email is generated. On the server side, what I have in the event viewer is the following: "Action {014ED357-C3AE-DA11-B9E0-0012799110FE} failed in step {004ED357-C3AE-DA11-B9E0-0012799110FE} of process instance {8A99E2A0-6FAF-DA11-B9E0-0...

Run time error 4198
Hi I have a document which is opened from an original & immediately saved to a new location to preserve the macros (which seem not to be preserved using a template). This works fine from the original, & on a number of subsequent openings, but if emailed to a different location on opening again the dreaded Run time error seems to appear. the code I am using is below: ==================================== Private Sub Document_Open() Dim strMessage As String Dim strDocPath As String Dim strNewPath As String Set aDoc = ActiveDocument If ActiveDocument.Protect...