Outlook2002 - Can I set up a default email with a set text in the Subject line?

Can I format Outlook2002's email so that every time I click on Send, the new
email page opens with a specific text in the Subject line?

I want to set up all the computers in my office so that every time a member
of staff sends an email, the company's name appears first in the subject
line.

This way, even if the recepient doesn't recognize the sender's name, they
will see what company it's coming from and won't delete it as a spam!

Many thanks.

DM

0
dmortell (2)