Outlook XP & User profile

When I logon using the same name to the company's domain,
I can't access my information on outlook. Log off and log
on to this computer only and the information is there.

Is there any way to create on profile to Outlook son when
I am connected to the domain and when I am not connected
I can see the same information in outlook.

The User profile is Ernie when I log to this computer and
The User profile is Ernie.meddomain when I log to the
domain.

Can anyony help?

thanks

0
erniemon (1)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

Users ability to Manage Groups

cannot open hyper links in outlook