Outlook XP - only save certain emails to 'Sent Items'?

One of our users has asked whether its possible to choose whether an
email is saved to the 'Sent Items' folder or not by way of a dialogue
box after they've sent the email.

Outlook XP options only seem to give the option to either save all
messages to 'Sent Items' or none.

The feature is available in Pegasus mail. Is there any way in Outlook
XP (perhaps using VBA?)

Many thanks in advance

Steve Rich

It may not be as easy as the dialog box idea, but you can go into Options on
a new mail message and clear the checkbox for "Save sent message to:
<foldername>", if you don't want to save that particular sent message.

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

In news:4732c23e.0404140652.4b54c8ef@posting.google.com,
Rich wrote:

> One of our users has asked whether its possible to choose whether an
> email is saved to the 'Sent Items' folder or not by way of a dialogue
> box after they've sent the email.
>
> Outlook XP options only seem to give the option to either save all
> messages to 'Sent Items' or none.
>
> The feature is available in Pegasus mail. Is there any way in Outlook
> XP (perhaps using VBA?)
>
> Many thanks in advance
>
> Steve Rich

invalid email address

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Attaching Contacts to new email

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

Emails #3