Outlook xp Offline folders vs O2k3 Cached Exchange mode

I recently upgraded a group of executives from Outlook XP
to Outlook 2003. I used the "upgrade" option. I also
installed O2K3 SP1. They all have laptops and use offline
folders. Several have had various offline folder issues
since the upgrade. Is there something I need to configure
in order for them to continue to use their offline
folders? or Does Cached Exchange mode replace Offline
folders? Are there known issues with the upgrade and
offline folders? I'm not sure what to look for.

Thanks in advance for your time!
0
anonymous (74722)

techguyasap <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Is there something I need to configure
> in order for them to continue to use their offline
> folders? or Does Cached Exchange mode replace Offline
> folders?

I believe that cached mode replaces offline folders.
--
Brian Tillman
0

Exchange 2003
I can't seem to get the simple display name to work. I modified the registry to use the simple domain name. I haven't restarted the information store service yet. I thought that with SP2 it should fix this issue. I have Exchange 2003 SP2 on Windows 2003. -- La Senza Support In news:00243A09-C043-4224-A45F-FC02CDFB1FEC@microsoft.com, La Senza Support <LaSenzaSupport@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I can't seem to get the simple display name to work. > I modified the registry to use the simple domain name. I haven't > restarted the information store service...

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

Contacts in Exchange #2