Outlook XP / html format problem

Hi,

Have a user with a wierd email problem in Outlook XP/2002
(exchange server).  When sending an email, it seems that
only the subject is sent, and the whole message body is
blank.  I've narrowed it down to sending email in HTML
format.  He can read any email in HTML format but when he
replies or forwards, there is nothing in the message, just
a subject.  If I set to Rich-text or Plain text and send
new message, it is fine.  If I get an incoming HTML
message, and forward as a Richtext ot plain text, it is
fine.

I've created another email profile, with no luck.  I've
reinstall outlook and the whole office XP suite.  Upgraded
to the latest Office service Pack (SR-3).  Reinstalled the
XP service release.  I set up my email account under my
local profile and get the same symptons.

The only thing that the user mention was that he had a bad
sector when he was on travel, but it was fixed.  The
machine seems to boot up fine.

Any help would be appreciated.

outlook will not save my outgoing mail

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Windows XP x64 MFC application problem
I can't start my application on Windows XP Prof. 64-bit wersion, there is messagebox "Failed to create empty document". Application works fine on Windows 2000 SP4 and Windows XP Prof. SP2. What can I do to solove this probem? >I can't start my application on Windows XP Prof. 64-bit wersion, there is >messagebox "Failed to create empty document". Application works fine on >Windows 2000 SP4 and Windows XP Prof. SP2. What can I do to solove this >probem? The obvious response is - try debugging it on that platform and find where it's giving rise ...

conditional formatting sort

Question -Problem

AD Sync problem

WCF Client serialization problem