Outlook Web Access saving messages

Is there a way to save or archive messages in OWA2003 to the local PC?

--
Non-tech lost in cyberspace

Pappy_Dog
0
pappy_dog (1)

pappy_dog <pappy_dog@lycos.com> wrote:

> Is there a way to save or archive messages in OWA2003 to the local PC?

Other than cut/paste from within the browser window to a Windows file, no.
OWA is simply a window into your Exchange server and has no knowledge of
your local machine.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)

Word 2010 beta: Cannot save my Normal.dotm file
Using the Word 2010 beta on Win7. I cannot save my Normal.dotm file - at least not usefully. I can open the file, edit it, add macros to it, whatever, and it will save (in the folder directory, the .dotm file will show a change in file size). But when I close Word, or if I open a new document in Word, the Normal.dotm file is reset to the default, losing any changes I've made. I can save and use other .dotm templates; but not the default Normal.dotm template. http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/office2010 -- Susan Ramlet -- please reply to the newsgroup...

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Set request parameters for web services

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Excel not Access

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Money Deluxe 2006 Trial to Money Deluxe Web Download.
Purchased the "full-download" Microsoft Money Deluxe 2006 version from the trial version download. I followed all the steps to "Activate" the product with successful conclusion. However, the "Trial" nag screen continues to pop-up every time I sign onto Money 2006. To add insult to injury, when I have signed onto the Support Center, wishing to send an email to ask about this, the web-site does not recognize my "PID" (Product ID)...because it continues to believe it is the trail version....thusly only a serial number is listed. And, the SN is not r...

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

cant start outlook pst file to large

Message comes as an attachment

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away