outlook web access in office xp pro

Is Outlook web access available with office xp pro?  If
so, how do I obtain it?  Thx
0
bjjulum (1)

Outlook Web Access requires an Exchange Server.

--
Patricia Cardoza
Outlook MVP

Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003

***Please post all replies to the newsgroups***
"brad" <bjjulum@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Is Outlook web access available with office xp pro?  If
> so, how do I obtain it?  Thx

0
patriciac (522)

Standalone install of Office 98 Upgrade?

Crash on 'Send"

Windows Office 2000 installer tries to execute everytime I compose or respond to a message
In OWA, Every time I try to compose or respond to a message, the Windows Office 2000 installer tries to execute and asks for the CD. Unfortunately, this Office 2000 problem has come up again even after all the updates to Office 2000. Also I am having trouble logging out. When I hit the logoff button, it brings up a sign-in screen asking for ID & password again. Whether I cancel it or fill it in and type OK, it then gives me a screen that says "access denied". I never get a screen which says that logout was successful. I have the same problem here... From what I've s...

upgrade from mac office to pc?

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Excel not Access

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Set request parameters for web services

Money Deluxe 2006 Trial to Money Deluxe Web Download.
Purchased the "full-download" Microsoft Money Deluxe 2006 version from the trial version download. I followed all the steps to "Activate" the product with successful conclusion. However, the "Trial" nag screen continues to pop-up every time I sign onto Money 2006. To add insult to injury, when I have signed onto the Support Center, wishing to send an email to ask about this, the web-site does not recognize my "PID" (Product ID)...because it continues to believe it is the trail version....thusly only a serial number is listed. And, the SN is not r...

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

Outlook 2003