Outlook Today Task List Order

XP Home, Outlook 2003

In the Tasks folder, I can customize the view so that I can manually move
tasks up and down in the list.  How can I make this manually created list
order appear in Outlook Today?

It appears that in Outlook Today I can not customize the task list view,
other than assigning sort orders, is it true?

--
ICQ#

0
jamesOU812 (20)

Change left bar and top bar names on Order screen
Ok, I guess this could be the left bar and top bar names for any screen, but I'm specifically asking about the Order screen. I have a client that wants to change "Create Invoice" at the top to "Close". They also want to change "Write-In Products" to "Write-In Rooms". Where do I change these? I don't see them as options in the customization screens, even in the N:1 and 1:N areas. On Sep 23, 2:18=A0pm, Wayne Walton <waynek...@gmail.com> wrote: > Ok, I guess this could be the left bar and top bar names for any > screen, but I'm ...

Synchronise Outlook 2003

Conditional Format order
Hi all, Is there an easy way of changing the order of the three conditional formats for a cell, or do I just have to re-type them all? Thanks - Dave. Sorry, no quick and easy way - just be glad there aren't more to deal with! Do remember that you can change groups of cells to same conditions, at least you don't have to do that one at a time. "davebonallack@hotmail.com" wrote: > Hi all, > Is there an easy way of changing the order of the three conditional > formats for a cell, or do I just have to re-type them all? > Thanks - Dave. > > You could open...

Work Order Vs Backorder
I am trying to establish an easy way for my cashiers to take special orders for items not in database. I have found helpful posts that suggest using WO's. However (if I am understanding correctly) a workorder cannot be used in combination with items currently in stock. Ex: customer buys a dog collar off the floor and wants to buy a lead that we have never carried. Can both items be placed on same transaction? I really do not want to make the customer make two separate purchases. It seems using a generic SKU on a backorder would allow me to do this. Are there any pitfalls here...

Sharing Outlook #2

adds staff to access list to ALL PROJECTS if same as their departm
A procedure was written to update all projects, adds staff to access list to ALL PROJECTS if they are the same as their home department. It would be useful to know if there were a feature to define default projects by a given criteria - i.e. By department. [d]elete accesslest insert accesslest (PACONTNUMBER, PAPROJNUMBER, EMPLOYID, ContractEntry, ContractInquire, ContractReport, ContractReview, ProjectEntry, ProjectInquire, ProjectReport, ProjectReview, ALEntry, ALInquire, ALReport, ALReview, EEEntry, EEInquire, EEReport, EEReview, ELEntry, ELInquire, ELReport, ELReview, FFEnt...

smart list go tos
I am trying to change the documents: portion with a go to on the window "Purchase Order Processing Document Inquiry" Take a look at my response to this post. However, this was not entirely tested. http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?&query=mariano+gomez+SLB&lang=en&cr=US&guid=&sloc=en-us&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains&p=1&tid=37216782-e2be-45a4-8d28-6e3f73f11ca5&mid=37216782-e2be-45a4-8d28-6e3f73f11ca5 Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusines...

Outlook 2003 cuts off lines

Outlook user profiles

Sharing tasks in OL 2007
We have a staff Atty office which keeps task lists for Civil (CV) and Criminal (CR) cases by year. There are like 2 - 3 for every year such as CV09 and CR09, however they track for more than just the current year. The person that creates these lists uses some user defined fields so when new users get these shared, they have to create the same fields. My question relates to the inconsistent behavior of the field when adding it to a new task list. Sometimes, the user enters a new field and it is available for subsequent task lists and other times the user has to add teh same new...

Sending URL in Outlook XP

Outlook Signatures #4

Importing Outlook 2003 to Win 98 Outlook

Outlook 2003: export accounts settings

Outlook 2002 cannot see address book

how do you change the font size of a drop-down list?
When I use the Validation feature under Data Menu and I create a drop-down list, the font size of the contents of the drop-down list is too small to read. How do I change this? You can't change the font or font size for a Data Validation dropdown list. To make the font appear larger, you can use programming to adjust the zoom setting when the cell is selected. There's sample code here: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Larger Or, there's a sample file here that provides a combobox from which you can select one of the values from the data validation list. In ...

eConnect to process SOP orders from a web interface
Has anyone here been using eConnect to pump orders into Great Plains? Is this the best way of doing this? We are writing a new web-based order entry module for our sales team (VERY PROPRIETARY so no out of the box solutions will work for us), and I was curious if anyone else had written order entry stuff, and used econnect to populate the orders into GP? How well does this work, and are there any pitfalls to be aware of? Today we are using proprietary stored procedures that a guy wrote who no longer works here. While they work fine, every time we upgrade our Great Plains, I worry t...

Outlook/Exchange 2000 connection problem

Promoting Email to CRM Activity in Outlook
Is there a way to associate an email to two accounts when promoting it to a CRM Activity? Lynn Lynn, if you'd like to link the email to multiple regarding objects, you're out of luck. Only one regarding object can be set, though the email will also be linked to all of the senders/recipients ('activity parties'). Ilana. -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "MattNC" <MattNC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:70F78E3C-272A-4515-B393-38700C767B65@microsoft.com... > After you click the &qu...

Outlook 2002
We have a single user who is attaching multiple documents through DOCSOpen to an email message. If he saves this message so he can send it later, it will not send. He just hits the SEND button and nothing happens. According to him , this doesn't happen when he sends an email straight away. Only when it is saved. He has to restart his machine for the email to send. DOes anyone have any ideas? We are running XP with Office XP (2002-SP2) Thank you in advance ...

How to not copy the numbering from numbered list in Word ?
Hi ! I want to copy a numbered list in Word and paste to a text file. The numbers show up. How do I not copy the numbers preceding the items ? Thanks very much in advanced. By temporarily disabling the numbers and bullets in word before you copy and paste the text. Then you can simply close the word document (without saving it) so that no changes in the word file are saved. That one time call girl may suggest that you should use Tipex on the screen to remove the numbers!!! You have been warned. hth dingdongdingding wrote: > > Hi ! > I want to co...