Outlook Today page

I just had to reinstall Outlook and now on the Outlook
Today page the option to customize the page is 'hot' but
I click it and nothing happens.

How do I get it to open up and give me the options to
change the appearance of the page?

Thanks
Vaughn
0
anonymous (74722)

Vaughn <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I just had to reinstall Outlook and now on the Outlook
> Today page the option to customize the page is 'hot' but
> I click it and nothing happens.

Asked and answered 100,000 times (literally).  Google is your friend.
--
Brian Tillman
Smiths Aerospace

Tillman (1436)

Outlook Web Access Eroor?
This is the message I receive when sending a message from OWA with Exchange 5.5. I can send from the workstation just fine, but as soon as I try from Web Access, I get this error. Any suggestions. > Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. > > To: 'keith@test.com' > Subject: TEST OWA > Sent: 3/10/2005 4:00:28 PM > > The following recipient(s) could not be reached: > > 'keith@test.com' on 3/10/2005 4:00 PM > > The recipient name is not recognized > The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=Test &g...

Out of Office message in outlook
How do you set this up in outlook mail when you are not using exchange? All the help seems to apply to exchange. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/311107 "GC" <gcami@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:u5zhpWgvKHA.1964@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > How do you set this up in outlook mail when you are not using exchange? > All the help seems to apply to exchange. > Thank you GC "DL" <notvalid@spoofaddress.co.uk> wrote in message news:%233jqt7gvKHA.812@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/311107 > > &q...

MS- Outlook 2000 not responding
Pls My Outlook is hanging repeatedly. how can I resolve this. Does it hang at any particular point (collecting mail, closing, opening, etc)? "BAbajide Fadairo" <pappyjay_5@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:01a601c3aa89$a1870dd0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Pls My Outlook is hanging repeatedly. > how can I resolve this. ...

Outlook will not stay open
Outlook 2000 will not stay open when I launch the app. It will open up, download messages, and then close. Any suggestions? Thanks ...

Disable Outlook Security Check on Add-in
Is there a way to disable the warning message in outlook when an application tries to send mail through exchange? Is this something I can disable on my exchange 5.5 server? I've only found solutions for Exchange 2003? Thanks B-Dog wrote: > Is there a way to disable the warning message in outlook when an > application tries to send mail through exchange? Is this something I > can disable on my exchange 5.5 server? I've only found solutions for > Exchange 2003? Thanks Tis isn't really an Exchange issue - best to post in microsoft.public.outlook. But can you cont...

Can't Customize "Outlook Today"
I have Outlook 2000 from the Office 2000 Professional software. i can pull up the Outlook Today window, but when I click on "Customize Outlook Today" to the left in the toolbar, nothing happens. I would like to make Outlook my startup page when I first log on the computer as well as change the appearance of my Outlook Today window. This is driving me crazy since I've been able to use this feature on other computers (but not with exactly the same software). Can anyone give me a clue as to how to enable this stupid little button? Thanks. i said the "customize Ou...

Outlook 2003/Lotus Notes Issue
Hi All, I have been having this outgoing problem with receiving emails from Lotus Notes. It seems to only be a problem when I got replies from a Lotus Notes system. When I open up the reply, the only think I see in Outlook 2003 is my original message and nothing else. I have tried changing the format to HTML, Rich Text, Text, etc and still get the error. Any ideas? Thanks, FF Are you using Outlook Connector for Domino? "frequent_flyer" <frequent_flyer@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:4044e78c$0$63376$9a6e19ea@news.newshosting.com... > Hi All, > > I have been...

CListCtrl and paging???
hi anybody I know CListCtrl can display items per page, for instance if table contains 1 millions records or 10. for display items from that table we should divide all items per pages and display that pages in CListCtrl. Question: how to do this - I mean API. If somebody have source - send me pl. I'm not sure what you are asking, but a virtual list control sounds like a possibility. "Nothing" <Vinnitsky@msn.com> wrote in message news:e7HghgajDHA.1284@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > hi anybody > > I know CListCtrl can display items per page, for instance if tabl...

Time/Date stamp in Outlook 2003 msgs.
My friend with 2003 has reported another oddity to me which is that the time & date stamp on her messages seems not to have changed with daylight savings time (i.e. they are 1 hour behind). She says the system clock did automatically change. My question--does Outlook really have anything to do with the time/date stamp or is this just a function of the mail servers involved? TIA. -- ------------------------------------------- Stephen Porter Los Angeles, CA Check calendar options "Stephen Porter" <stp@pobox.com> wrote in message news:MPG.1ae37d24b618934c98969a@m...

extra blan page
I have a report and set footer force new page after section. The report always has one extra blank page at the end, since force new page after section. Are there any way to eliminate the extra blank page at the end of report when the report force new page after footer section set? Your information is great appreciated, iccsi wrote: I have a report and set footer force new page after section. > >The report always has one extra blank page at the end, since force new >page after section. > >Are there any way to eliminate the extra blank page at the end of &g...

Outlook 2003 CRM Toolbar
When we click "New Record" on the CRM Toolbar and choose "New Contact" it takes us to our Contact form in our old Public Contact datasbase in Exchange. How can I globally change this for all our users so in brings up the CRM Contact form. Thanks. The best way to do this is to customize the ISV config file for the Outlook client and add a new button to do this. The button you are referring to can open the CRM contact web form, but you have to change each individual user's setting to do this. If you want to do this, select the CRM > Options menu. On the Syn...

OUtlook, embarrassing high Memory Usage
My exwife had a new computer, new XP, new Office 2007, but after closing outlook, a message 'out of virtual memory' came up. I thought that installing 1 GYG would be OK. But on another computer, with 383 MB ram, it gets worse. Outlook starts reserving 1.5 GYG ram, so windows begins to swap. Closing outlook takes on that laptop nearly 10 minutes! See http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/HA101668651033.aspx#3 - using = Outlook on an underpowered system is a recipe for disaster, especially = with WDS hogging CPU and RAM until indexing is complete. =20 --=81 Milly Staples [MVP -...

Outlook 2003 Font Changes When Replying Plain Text
Outlook 2003 is exhibiting a strange behavior when replying to plain text messages. After clicking the "Reply" button, the message appears in the Arial font. In about two to three minutes, the font suddenly changes to Courier which is the correct font. Why is it taking so long for the font to change? Steve Lockridge steve@websitewarehouse.com ...

Outlook 2003 -receiving multiple copies of messages
The setup. SBS2003 server, mail comes from ISP "CATCH_ALL pop box) WinXP Pro OutLook 2003 Clients (All fully service packed up) Situation. I send a message from an external source, be it hotmail or home account or even from another company to say 3 people at our company. john@mycomp.com, jim@mycomp.com, fred@mycomp.com. they all get the same message 3 times. If I try this from within the company they only get the message once. Any ideas would be very welcome. Thanx in advance of any help. John R Giddy_uk wrote: > The setup. > SBS2003 server, mail comes from ISP "CATCH_ALL...

Outlook Settings
Hi, I have configured my Email Account in MS Outlook as POP3 . now daily when i start outlook in POP3 server it shows localhost insted of IP of POP3 server.My username also changes . Anybody pls tell me the solution. I have checked there is no any virus on PC. Regards, Abhi pandeyabhishek2000@yahoo.com (abhishek pandey) wrote: >Hi, > >I have configured my Email Account in MS Outlook as POP3 . now daily >when i start outlook in POP3 server it shows localhost insted of IP of >POP3 server.My username also changes . >Anybody pls tell me the solution. >I have checked there...

Outlook 2003 Suggest Names feature stops working
Hello I've run into a problem with one of our Outlook 2003 installations. On this particular PC (XP SP2), the Suggest Names feature has spontaneously "forgotten" all of the email addresses in it's cache. It's like all of the email addresses are somehow deleted. The feature is still turned on in Tools, Options, Email Options, Adv Email Options. And any email addresses the user puts in after this problem occurs are remembered, but Outlook doesn't remember any from the day before or earlier. The user hasn't been mucking around with his settings, and this has hap...

Add-in for Outlook in Japanese
I am looking to download and install add-in for MS project 2007 to Sync/work with outlook in Japanese. Hi Bahram, Maybe this will assist: http://www.experts-exchange.com/Software/Office_Productivity/Project_Management/Microsoft_Project/Q_23539763.html "Bahram" wrote: > I am looking to download and install add-in for MS project 2007 to Sync/work > with outlook in Japanese. > Bahram, I believe you will need to have a japanese version of Project Server in order to receive the add in in Japanese Hope that helps -- Marc Soester [MVP] http://www.i-pm...

Serucity Patch and Outlook 2000 Mail Merge
We use Outlook with an Exchange server. Outlook 2000 with latest update and Exchange 5.5SP4 plus updates. We have a contact folder and started a mail merge from Outlook. It works great and we're able to use, add, test, and confirm the fields and formats that we like. We are using it to merge into an email message. Everything works fine. One item we'd like to get around when sending the merge to Outlook it prompts twice at every contact - once asking if we want to allow access to Outlook and to this prompt we can respond allow access for x minutes. This prompt is ok because when mergi...

outlook, 2000
How do i setup for multiple identities, (4 e-mail addresses)in outlook 2000.? http://www.slipstick.com/exs/olroam.htm is a good place to start. Also, have a look at this page as well prior to getting to the profiles: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/choosingmode.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer ladyjt <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | How do i setup for mu...

Outlook 98 Dr.Watson error
Hi, Many users in my organization get Dr.Watson errors on a regular basis when they are using Outlook. They are all running Windows NT4 SP6 with Outlook 98. The errors seem to be the same every time. It is an access violation (exception c0000005) generated by outlook.dbg. I've checked MS Technet and the only relevant article is KB226335, the patch however is not available these days any more. We've tried lots of settings, updates, etc. but nothing seems to help. Does anybody have any suggestions on how to solve this problem? Your help would be greatly appreciated. Kind regar...

Outlook Security Settings.
Hi. Have a user that is complaining about picuters that is not visable. It appears as red X. How can the user see the pictures? The user is running Outlook2003 wtih all updates. Thank you in advance. Assuming he has downloaded content enabled, see http://www.slipstick.com/problems/redx.asp. To enable download content, right click on the red x and choose the option to download content. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-reque...

Page No display
How to insert page no in a particular cells. I had tried with Header option in Print Preview menu, but after applying the same , Page no is not exactly comes in particular cells,either it may displayed above or below the cells. -- NITESH G ------------------------------------------------------------------------ NITESH G's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=17590 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=497514 ...

How do I create a 46 page member directory?
I was wondering if publisher can create a membership directory that would be 46 pages in length? The front of the handbook would be the names/adresses and so forth and the back part would be images of each businesses business card. Is publisher the right software for this? I was volunteered for this job, so any help would be most helpful! Thanks, Bryan I'd use Publisher if I was doing that job. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Bryan" <Bryan @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D94BC8CE-1B55-443E-9925-65AC606F5A52@microsoft.com... >I wa...

Outlook 2007 doesnt receive all mail
Just loaded Outlook 2007 onto my Vista laptop. After some juggleing I have managed to set up two POP mail based email addresses under one profile. So to test the system I have been sending messages to and from a hotmail live account I have. If I send to both addresses, only one arrives in the inbox. I fI sedn seperate messages to it - only the one to the other account comes through???? So each account will receive some messages indicating the set up is right but not on every occasion. Anyone got any suggestions for this? Have you also installed Microsoft Outlook Connector? If n...

pivot table page field hidden items
Is there a vba code that can determine the "pivot table page field hidden items"? I tried the "visible" property for the page field items. It returned "True" only for the "CurrentPage" item and "False" for all the others. You could set each item as the current page. Those that are hidden will create an error, instead of becoming visible. For example: '======================== Sub PageItemsHidden() Dim pt As PivotTable Dim pf As PivotField Dim pi As PivotItem Dim piCurr As String Set pt = ActiveSheet.PivotTables(1) Set pf = pt.PivotFiel...