Outlook Today displaying wrong appts.

This is weird. My Outlook Today says it's Dec. 3, my
computer is set for Dec. 3, yet the two items showing up
for "Today" in Outlook Today are for Dec. 5.

Both are "all-day events" but one is repeating and the
other isn't. I checked and they are supposed to show up
on Dec. 5 and only Dec. 5. Other items and appointments
for the week, all-day and not, are showing up as they
should.

Any ideas what is happening? My Outlook is part of Office
Professional 2003. Is it haunted?

Thanks, Mary
0
anonymous (74722)

Fehler in Outlook Express
Hallo, ich habe auf meinem Rechner Win/Me, Outlook Express zerst�rt(Dateien gel�scht) und habe den IE 5 installiert. Nun finde ich keine M�glichkeit, Outlook oder Outlook Express wieder einzurichten, da bei jedem Versuch eines Setup`s er meldet, da� er bestimmte DLL Dateien nicht �ffnen kann. Selbst die Microsoft-Hotline konnte das Problem nicht l�sen! Wer wei� Rat ? Gr��e Reiner45 ...

file send to as attachment outlook 2007
When using in word or excel command "send a copy of the document in an e-mail message as an attachment", outlook creats a new e-mail message with the document attached as it should be done. Then I add text in message body, and send the mail. It arrives only with the attachment. The text in message body disappears. This happens only if I work in outlook chache mode. My os is winXp Pro, and my server is SBS 2003. It used to work correct, until somthing happened. Any idea to solve? Thank you Zipi ...

moving mail/contacts from outlook express_ to_ outlook
I can not find any of my Outlook Express saved items: Thought they were at a location similar to below: C:\Windows\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook Express\Mail Searched by *.dbx / *.ibx / *.pst and opening every subfolder. Got a little ahead of ourselves and "switched" from OE to Outlook - Comcast claimed OE was the same or better, but we missed some of the Outlook features. Now we have lost our "address books" and some important attachments that were still within emails...the emails are downloaded somewhere on this hardrive as we have not deleted a thing...right ? ...

Excel working in with Outlook
I have Office 2007 so obviously Outlook 2007 and Excel 2007. I have made up a newbie's Excel spreadsheet for my business. One thing to open that has my entire financial year's data in it and my car logbook. One thing I am going to add to it is parts. I want to know when parts need to be re-ordered so will set a level where I want Excel to show up basically something like a "reorder now" warning. However, I am often in a hurry, record the event and don't look at the outcome until I have some time, late at night. At that time, reordering becomes a nightmare. Is ther...

Sync Issues Outlook 2003 / Exchange 2000
We've got a number of remote users who up until recently have bene working fine with synchronising mailboxes at home, then suddenly all users end up doing a full sync taking ages instead of a normal. Is there a setting on the serve that could of changed? Paul ...

Outlook 2000 shortcut no repsone
Hi all , I have problem when i in outlook 2000 using open shortcut to file in email , eg. //fileserver/share , after that i try to double click the shortcut no respond , but http://www.yahoo.com is work , i reset the IE default setting also can't work , what seem the problem , pls advise , thx Stanley ...

Wrong time in Outlook
Hi, I've got a really strange problem. My Mails in Outlook have all the wrong time - 9 hours back. This affects incoming and outgoing mails. It can't be a matter of the e-mail-provider because I've got accounts in gmx, web, yahoo, gmail and all have the same problem. Where can outlook get the wrong time ? The system time is correct of course. Thanks for your help. Ralf is the system time zone correct? whois shows your posting IP is in Germany... and windows defaults to pacific time zone so that would account for the difference. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Te...

Outlook 2007 crashes during taping password (rpc over http)
Outlook 2007(rpc over http) + Vista, The problem is very weird: If I connect the laptop to wired LAN it works absolute brilliant. When I disconnect it and get connect via WIFI and open and Outlook it prompt me about password what is correct (RPC over HTTP) When I type my passwodr and hit Enter it closes an application. Event log: Microsoft Office Sessions Source: Microsoft Office 12 Sessions Event ID: 7003 please help Ps. Outlook 2007(RPC over HTTP) + Windows 7 I am having the same problem, was your windows 7 an upgrade? 64 or 32 bit? H...

Sorting all folder contents in Outlook 2002??
My personal folders and sub-folders are presently not sorted by received date, so it's a pain to constantly have to hit the "received" tab when I open a folder to see the newer messages on top. Is there a way to change the default setting and have ALL my folders sorted by "received" date? Thanks Is there anyway i can make the addresses i see show up when i am reading a thread. reset the view - right click on the field names and click on the customize menu thenchoose reset. if you need help finding the reset option, see http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/viewm...

macros have gone missing in Outlook 2003
For some reason, my macros are no longer showing up in Outlook 2003. I have no clue as to what's going on. I still have the VbaProject.OTM file in my "Documents and Settings\Walter\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook" folder, if that matters -- I can't figure out any way to make Outlook aware of it. Anyone got any ideas? Thanks, Walter ...

Entourage without HTML-display
Hello NG, I am new to the Mac and in my compay we use office:mac Here's my problem: I compose eMails just using text, I do not use HTML to compose Messages. But if someone writes me a mail that is formatted in HTML Entourage shows the formatted Mail. The only thing that I found so far is to not allow "Complex-HTML" (whatever that means). But even when I turn off complex-HTML Entourage shows HTML. I was used (using Outlook Express 6) to turn off the display of HTML-Mails completly. Even Lotus Notes (v.5.0.9a) shows the eMails without HTML-Formatting. And if I send an eMail f...

Language change in outlook express
Hi, I cannot change th language to english in outlook express by defult it has French. please help me how to change in options. i check all my regional settings shows english(us) execpt in word and express. -- Nisha P nishkrish <nishkrish@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I cannot change th language to english in outlook express by defult > it has French. Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] nishkrish Ask in the Outlook Express newsgroups Outlook Express with IE7 http://www.microsoft.com/co...

WIN98 Outlook 2000 Distributed Authentication Error
Using WIN98 2nd Edition and Office2000 Outlook. Dial-up connects to internet fine and operates fine, Outlook comes up fine and logs into e-mail server, however just before e-mail is supposed to start downloading I get the following: "An error occurred loading the Distributed Password Authentication Components." After clicking OK, get message box "Microsoft Server Extensions" and message "Unable to read configuration information for Microsoft Personal Web Server error code 1723." Uninstalled Office2000 and totally reinstalled, only to get the same exac...

Not possible to remove mail reminders in outlook 2002
Hiya, I have a big problem with old mail that keeps popping up as reminders. I've tried to start outlook with /cleanreminders and another parameter without luck. Is there anyway that I can delete these reminders for sure? My mail originally comes from outlook in office 97, I know use outlook 2002. The mail that I get reminders on are mails from that period. Very grateful for any help that you can give me. - Kjell Arne ...

Email Help: Sending Outlook email from Excel VBA
Hi All, How do I select a specific property in outlook while sending email from excel? There is an option we can set in outlook outgoing emails call "Voting buttons" in that feature there is a custom option that we can select called "Have replies sent to" its a checkbox. I want it checked when i send an email from excel. Hope i made it clear. Thanks in advance If sending through the Outlook Object Model, use the MailItem.VotingOptions property and MailItem.ReplyRecipients collection. -- Dmitry Streblechenko (MVP) http://www.dimastr.com/ OutlookSp...

How do I export email addresses from excel to outlook?
I am trying to do a mail merge using email via outlook. I have 200+ addresses and I'd like to know how to import the addresses into the contacts section of outlook to do the merge from there. I've tried the help part of out look but it comes up saying that the excel file has no named ranges and that I should use excel to name the range of data to be imported. Any help much appreciated. Thanks Mark In outlook select file/import export/ import from another program or file/ and then follow the instructions from the wizard. Why do you want to do the mailmerge from Outlook? You can...

Why the sentence "A batch of letters are ready" Is Wrong?
The phrase "a batch of" can be followed by countable and uncountable nouns but why in Word it must be followed by singular verb even through the subject is plural? Can anyone help me in explaining this? By grammar of Subject and Verb Agreement and Principle of Proximity: A batch of letters are ready. (Should be correct) The reason is that the subject "A batch of letters" actually is plural and should be followed by a verb in plural form. I have also tried “a number of” and “a group of” and they are OK. A number of STBs are ready. (Correct in Word) A grou...

RSS Feeds in Outlook 2007
Until recently all my RSS feed messages appeared in the unread folder in my favorites and I could scroll through and read them. Now they only appear under RSS feeds as separate feeds. How do I change this so that they appear all together in the unread folder? Pat ...

International Dictionary Outlook 2003 and Office 2003
Is there a way of permanently locking the Spell Check Dictionary for Outlook 2003 and Office 2003 to English (Australian)? Mine always reverts back to English (U.S.) Cheers Ian What language OS do you have? Did you check your keyboard settings in Control Panel? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Ian Mitchell asked: | Is there a way of permanently locking the Spell Check Dictionary for | Outlook 2003 and Office 20...

Outlook 2002 connector: problem connecting with Domino server because of NAMELookup2 problem
Hi, I'm trying to use Outlook 2002 Connector to connect with a Domino R5 server, but I can get no connection. From the log file I see that the connector uses a NAMELookup2 with the correct Domino server to get the name of the mail file, but the name its gets back is corrupted. There are spurious characters at the end of the mail file name. From the MSOCLog.txt file <<67c 25 16:37>> User name : : CN=Jean-Paul Smeets/O=Someorg <<4f8 25 16:37>> NAMELookup2 called with m_pServerName=someserver Flags=0 pNameSpaces=0x13646F4 NumNameSpaces=1 pNames=0x12E6CC NumNames=1 ...

3 instances of outlook in task manager
XP pro box office2000 with all the latest service packs. Outlook disappears and appears to be closed but three instances are running in task manager Stop top outlook.exe process and the other two open. Help ...

LDAP Error in Outlook 2003
I just upgraded to Office 2003, and now when I go to Outlook to try to send an email, I get an error that says "Can't contact LDAP server (81)". I can eventually send the email, but I get that message several times. -- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM! Download Spam Inspector, the Award Winning Anti-Spam Filter http://mail.giantcompany.com You receive a "Can't contact LDAP Directory server (81)" error message when you open the Address Book in Outlook: http://support.microsoft.com/default.as...

Outlook 2000 Password Problem
I have Outlook 2000 on my PC. One feature that I really like is that can type my password in once and for as long as that particular sessio is active the program will never ask me for my password again. Once leave the program the program will then again request the password fo email authentication. I have just gotten a laptop and I installe Outlook 2000 on it. The laptop makes me type in the password each time Is there a way for Outlook 2000 to remember my password each sessio without checking the Save Password box? Thanks, Chri ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message po...

outlook to msn connector
Greetings: I recently removed xp from my computer and switched back to 98se because my processor was too slow. After switching back, I had to reload MSN 9.0. However, the program won't load because of a message that says I need the Outlook to MSN connector. Addtionally, my 98 files reloaded Outlook 2000. But the error message also indicates that I must reload 2002 or 2003. So I downloaded 2003 and message says my windows version does not support 2003. Here is my dilema. I went to the microsoft website to find the connector file and I can't find it. Please help this ameteur ...

Tracking a Custom Outlook Form
One of our users has created a custom Outlook Contact form. It basically contains an additional text field and the form has no scripting in it whatsoever. He'd like to track these Outlook contacts in MSCRM. When the user attempts to track the contact by clicking the "Track in CRM" button on the CRM Outlook toolbar, he recieves the following error: This item type is not valud for promotion to Microsoft CRM. I attempted to reproduce the problem, yet the CRM isn't even available on the contact form on my computer. Is it possible to track Outlook contacts that are usin...