Outlook Time Zone Data Update Tool

I'm not having any luck in finding more information about the Outlook
Time Zone Data Update Tool and even a harder time locating the
download.  I've read article
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/timezone/dst2007.mspx, it contains a
link to the Microsoft Download Center but the tool doesn't list when
you select the downloads for Outlook.  I tried to do a search on MS for
the "Outlook Time Zone Data Update Tool", with no luck locating the
download.

Does anyone know where to obtain a copy of the tool or if Microsoft has
released it out to download.  The MS articles state it would be
available Jan.2007.  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Jackie

Not available yet.  Keep watching the dst2007 link because the link should
get changed once it is available.

Note: You can also watch http://support.microsoft.com/kb/931667

"Jackie B." <yoga_yogie06@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I'm not having any luck in finding more information about the Outlook
> Time Zone Data Update Tool and even a harder time locating the
> download.  I've read article
> http://www.microsoft.com/windows/timezone/dst2007.mspx, it contains a
> link to the Microsoft Download Center but the tool doesn't list when
> you select the downloads for Outlook.  I tried to do a search on MS for
> the "Outlook Time Zone Data Update Tool", with no luck locating the
> download.
>
> Does anyone know where to obtain a copy of the tool or if Microsoft has
> released it out to download.  The MS articles state it would be
> available Jan.2007.  Any help is appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Jackie

0
Neo (372)
1/23/2007 1:48:41 PM
I checked as well and did not see it.  Perhaps it will not be released until
the end of January

--
Regards,

Francine Otterson
President, San Diego Outlook User Group
MVP - Microsoft Outlook

"Jackie B." <yoga_yogie06@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I'm not having any luck in finding more information about the Outlook
> Time Zone Data Update Tool and even a harder time locating the
> download.  I've read article
> http://www.microsoft.com/windows/timezone/dst2007.mspx, it contains a
> link to the Microsoft Download Center but the tool doesn't list when
> you select the downloads for Outlook.  I tried to do a search on MS for
> the "Outlook Time Zone Data Update Tool", with no luck locating the
> download.
>
> Does anyone know where to obtain a copy of the tool or if Microsoft has
> released it out to download.  The MS articles state it would be
> available Jan.2007.  Any help is appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Jackie

0
outlook3306 (110)
1/23/2007 2:04:31 PM
Thanks Neo and Francine for the reply!!  I will keep an eye out for it.

Have a great day!

Jackie B. wrote:
> I'm not having any luck in finding more information about the Outlook
> Time Zone Data Update Tool and even a harder time locating the
> download.  I've read article
> http://www.microsoft.com/windows/timezone/dst2007.mspx, it contains a
> link to the Microsoft Download Center but the tool doesn't list when
> you select the downloads for Outlook.  I tried to do a search on MS for
> the "Outlook Time Zone Data Update Tool", with no luck locating the
> download.
>
> Does anyone know where to obtain a copy of the tool or if Microsoft has
> released it out to download.  The MS articles state it would be
> available Jan.2007.  Any help is appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Jackie

MS Money 95 data files

outlook.exe not terminating
I'm running Office XP with Outlook 2002 under Windows XP Pro, current as of today, except that I have reverted the IE update to the previous version of mshtml.dll that scrolls correctly (this has had no effect on the problem I am about to describe). I typically have a lot of applications running - no big deal as I have a 3.04 P4 with 1GB of memory. A problem that happens several times a day is that outlook.exe remains in the Task Manager process list after I shut Outlook down. In older versions, there used to be a message that said "Please wait while Outlook shuts down&qu...

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Help for time saving!
Hi I have got created an Excel Script that creates a Word Document. A bill. But for only 8 bill entries the script needs to much time. For this entries it works about 30 secounds. If you want to help me look at this page: www.kluesener.info/excel.html And if you find anything that saves time please tell me how I can do it better. Sorry for my bad english Many Thanks Jens ...

Address book updating...

Before Update on record select

how do i add time up in exel
everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though i only enter even numbers ,this is to add my hours worked in a month Tell us what's in a1:a30. If they are all even numbers, you should definitely get an even result. But if they include minutes, you can get an odd number of hours. -- Regards, Fred Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail "loadie" <loadie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12306C49-050C-4DED-AD75-2ECEE54A24F7@microsoft.com... > everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though > i &g...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Crash on 'Send"

Timed Rental
Retail Management Systems Ltd. has just released a new addon for Timed Rental. RMS TimeZone allows you to rent out 'zones'. The easy thing is, you decide what a zone is. Whether you own a golf dome, billiard hall, shooting range (see list below for many other industries) you have the power to specify base pricing, minimum times, and additional per minute pricing. The visual interface tells the employees which zones are occupied/rented, by which customer, and how long the zone has been in use. TimeZone supports an unlimited number of zones. This add-on provides easy to use mouse...

data input in text box

Exchange update problem

Time differances
1 have 4 boxes start time end time lunch hours worked 09:00 17:00 1.00 7:00 09:00 17:00 0.30 7:70 (should be 7:50) (B3-A3)*24-C3 How do I make it 9.5 hours by changing forumla Thanks Trever, =(B3-A3)*24-C3*24 Format for General, Number, or anything except Date/Time. Format - Cells - Number. You'll get 7.5. If you got 7:50, as you requested, it would look like hours and minutes. -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com "Trever B" <TreverB@discussions.microsoft.c...

Sorting Data #5

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Outlook 2003