Outlook signature doublespace on reply/forward

in Windows XP, Outlook has spaced out signatures on some,
but not all replies and forwarded emails.  I have gone
into the advanced edit which brings up FrontPage and was
able to fix the problem there before but can't seem to get
it to do anything for me now.  Do you know if there is a
glitch somewhere with Outlook when running XP?
0
anonymous (74722)

Try to use simple html coding editor like coffeecup.
FrontPage coding contain addition codes that outlook
do to accept.

0
anonymous (74722)

Stationaries in Outlook
Does anyone know how to create templates in Outlook??? Like a newsticker you want to fill with different information every week. Thanks!!! (this used to be very simple in Lotus Notes..) Hi, It seems that there are many ways to create templates in Outlook. The simplest one, in my view : 1. Create a message, in any format you like (plain text, RTF, HTML), add all elements you like 2. Save it as an OFT file 3. Go in the file explorer, drag the file and drop it on your Outlook bar 4. Every time you click on this shortcut in the Outlook bar, it creates an instance of the template. Frederic &q...

Outlook 2003 News

Disabling automatic reply
Some time ago, I somehow added the ability to automatically reply with a certain message to all incoming mail. Like, Person X would send me an e-mail, then a reply from me would be sent without my consent, NOT containing the original message sent to me. I want to disable this, but I do not remeber how, I've gone through the Options menu...it's not a Read receipt or anything. Try sending me an email to see what I mean. I can't find any way to get rid of it... thanks in advance... On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 15:36:49 -0700, "Kurt" <kurtbt@shaw.ca> wrote: >Some tim...

Removing multiple users from Outlook

Outlook plug in install
I currently have SQL Server installed on my local pc for some other task. In the install of Outlook plugin for CRM it wants to install MSDE is this going to conflict with my SQL 2000 instance? Joe Thomas wrote: > I currently have SQL Server installed on my local pc for > some other task. In the install of Outlook plugin for CRM > it wants to install MSDE is this going to conflict with > my SQL 2000 instance? Yes it will conflict. Microsoft will not support sales for Outlook if you do this and they strongly recommend not to install sales for Outlook if you already have SQL ins...

Weird Embedded Image Signature Problem
Heres the scoop. Ex 2003 and Outlook 2003. Client has a signature w/ small image attached. Sending outside of their network I can see it fine, However if I try to send it to someone inside the companys LAN it shows up a red X, with no option to download image if you right click I have set all the security settings down to allow all images on the client side. Only thing I can think of is something on the server side stopping these images from coming through, we are running BrightMail as well. Strange thing is I can send images from an outside email just fine. ...

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Attachments in Outlook 98
Hi there, my Organisation are using Exchange 5.5 SP4 and the client is Outlook 98. A mail is sent from an external source into our Organisation to 10 people. The mail has an XLS attached. For some reason 9 of the recipients get the attachment but the last one has no attachment and no reference to it in the mail she receives. I've checked all the Outlook settings I can think of, but am puzzled as to why this happens - checking the imc data from our Exchange I see that the correct RFC headers are present and that the user has the same reference as all the others in the header. Anyone any ide...

Outlook 2003 #79

forward to: field
Hi Everyone, im looking for the AD attribute in which the 'forward to:' field of the delivery options is stored. Thank you in advance kind regards marc -- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/ Its in the altRecipient attribute. -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Marc Wenger" <haga(at).iesg--nspm-noa9h.gmx.ch> wrote in message news:opr64hs7z6fyi4rt@news.microsoft.com... > Hi Everyone, > > im looking for the AD attribute in which the 'forward to:' field of ...

Help Required

Auto-Forward of Meeting Responses
We are running Exchange 2000 / Outlook 2003. After staff realignment, we have an assistant who no longer reports to a manager. The manager has removed the assistant from her calendar shared list. Now when the manager sends a meeting request to various attendees, the assistant is not notified in any way. However when anyone invited to the meeting responds with an acceptance or rejection to attend the meeting, the assistant receives a copy of that response. I've looked in the manager's and assistant's rules and alerts and calendar settings, however I cannot find any setting ...

Outlook Hangs Reading Messages

Error in Outlook Today

outlook 2k2 problem

Replying to an Outlook e-mail

Multiple Simultaneous Outlook Sessions

Outlook 2003 with XP SP2

Ctrl+D not working on outlook messages

Forwarded messages are not being sent

Outlook 2007 Calendar -> Outlook 2003

Outlook Rule to Forward with Secure Delivery
I need to automatically forward messages to an outside vendor with secure delivery. I'd like to set up a rule to do this for me, but I'm not finding away to be able to forward the message using secure delivery. Can you please tell me how to do this? Thank you Chris ChrisH <ChrisH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need to automatically forward messages to an outside vendor with > secure delivery. I'd like to set up a rule to do this for me, but > I'm not finding away to be able to forward the message using secure > delivery. Can you please tell me...

PDA-Outlook 2003

Outlook Client #3