Outlook Signature default

Using Outlook 2003 and applying a signature through Tools
+ Options + Mail Format + Signatures.  New signature -
Typing text for signature & OK.  This is the only
signature that I have.  The signature will stay for a few
days and then just quit working.  It is still on the list
of signatures but the selection is now "None."  Any
suggestions on how to make my particular signature the
default so that it will be applied once and that's it?

Thank you!
0
anonymous (74722)

outlook attachments #24
when i goto add an attachement, it no longer goes in the little bar at the bottom. it just goes whereever it wants on the screen. how can I fix this? Dan ...

separate inbox for each account in outlook 2002
With Microsoft Outlook 2002, is there any way of creating a set of folders specifically for an email account like I can do with Outlook Express? What I would like to do is to have a separate Inbox for each email account in Outlook. Daniel "Daniel Brower" <dbrower256@msn.com> wrote in message news:%23BBfJuPuDHA.2308@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > With Microsoft Outlook 2002, is there any way of creating a set of folders > specifically for an email account like I can do with Outlook Express? What > I would like to do is to have a separate Inbox for each email account in ...

Can't find send button on Outlook 2003
How do I actually send an e-mail I draft in Outlook 2003 I don't see any icon or command to SEN Could someone please explain Is the message maximized? Try right clicking on the Toolbar, select Customize and on the Toolbar tab, click on reset. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, lee webb asked: | How do I actually send an e-mail I draft in Outlook 2003. | | I don't see any...

How can i make outlook emails "NON RECOVERABLE" after deleting?
How can i make outlook emails "NON RECOVERABLE" after deleting? It is really important to find a way, i do not want anyone accessing my computer to recover my emails that i have deleted. You can try compacting your PST file after you empty the Deleted Items file. That should throw a reasonable roadblock in front of those trying to recover your items. "Kat" <Kat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C4F80DAD-7BBF-4758-91A6-7BF7014E7646@microsoft.com... > How can i make outlook emails "NON RECOVERABLE" after deleting? > It is really imp...

Can no longer open Outlook with Business Contact Manager enabled... #2
Hello, Any help will be very much appreciated. I can no longer open 2003 with Business Contact Manager enabled. I have uninstalled and reinstalled BCM and created new (empty) profiles, but nothing works. How can I get BCM to work with Outlook again? Thank you. Regards, Lon ...

Does Outlook have a limitation on how many attachments it can handle in a single downloaded e-mail?
Hello. I sent a client's Gmail e-mail address (he uses Outlook in Vista) a text e-mail (no HTML and RTF formats) with over 700 text e-mail attachments from my Mozilla's SeaMonkey v2.0.14 suite. His Outlook downloaded them to his junk folder. He could not move them into inbox or mark them not junk. Also, opening the e-mails show MIME errors. Then, we figured out it seems like 248 is the maximum number of text attachments that will work to make the e-mails work correctly. Numbers above it will result this problem. Gmail shows the e-mails' attachments without any problems. Do...

Moving .pst MS Outlook files from local PC to home NAS server
I just installed a HP Mediasmart NAS home server at my home. Our storage needs are just getting to vast for each PC to store all our digital assets. Anyhow, I noticed that on my personal PC one of the largest files I have is my Microsoft Outlook 2007 .pst files. It's where MS Outlook stores all my archived emails. I'd like to learn how to MOVE this file to my HOME SERVER and POINT MS Outlook to archive all my .pst files at this location thus freeing up my local PC from these HUGE files. Does anyone know how to do this? "bob sacco" <bobsacco@discussion...

Shortcut to select email signature file
This should be a relatively simple problem, but I can't seem to find a solution for it. I have two different email signatures, a business one and a personal one. I would like to have a quick solution, preferably a hotkey, or at least a first level menu item, to select between them. Most of the office applications have a "record macro" capability where you can navigate the menus and other things, and it will create a maco for you. Outlook (at least Outlook 2002/XP) seems to lack that capability, and after studying the VBA outlook object model, I can't seem to figure out wh...

Importing Outlook emails into an Access table
I know that I can import data from my Outlook inbox by going to File -> Get External Data -> Import -> Select Files Of Type Outlook() etc... using the wizard but can this be done systemically via VBA code similarly to transfer text. I actually need to import data from a group account at work. I have searched hi and low through the Newsgroups and web and have found nothing. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks to all in advance, Markco NEWSGROUPS wrote: > I know that I can import data from my Outlook inbox by going to File -> Get > External Data -> Import -...

Stop Outlook Logon Prompt
I have some users that are having problems with Outlook. When they go to open a particular user's calendar, they are being prompted for logon credentials. No other user's calendar does this. At one time this was not happening. How do I stop this from occuring? Is it possibly a setting in Outlook somewhere? ...

HotMail download to default outlook inbox???
I use Outlook to get my hotmail emails, but it comes up as a differen folder. Is there any way I can get outlook to download my hotmai emails to the default outlook inbox Thanks in advance PoorDoggi ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com Generally, Hotmail creates a default local PST file which gets the dat for the Hotmail account you have configured. However, if you want t have the mails in your Hotmail to go into a PST of Outlook, you ca create a rule which a...

Wacky Default Values
I have a picklist in both my Contact and Account records with a default value set. If I create a new Contact or Account, this default value works properly. However, when I convert a Lead to either a Contact or Account, this value appears in the record when it is pulled up, but it is displaying a blank in all my views. Has anyone experienced this situation and/or have any suggestions? ...

Force default view for new users
Hello, Does anyone know the equivalent for Outlook 2002 ? >It is possible to force Outlook to open with a particular >navigation pane displayed, by adding this registry entry and >setting the appropriate value: > >Key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Outlook\Options\WunderBar > >Value name: BootModule > >Value type: REG_DWORD >Value: 0 to show the Mail folders, 5 to show the Folder List, and >6 to show the Shortcuts pane. (The Shortcuts pane needs to have >the Inbox folder in it, if the Inbox is the user's startup >folder.) Thanks...

Outlook 2007 fails to open.
The message I get is " a problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available". I've reinstalled MS Office Ultimate and the problem continues. Open Outlook using the safe switch and see if the problem is replicated Start>Run outlook.exe /safe (note space between exe /) "JOHN VERGHESE" <JOHN VERGHESE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3FD10490-0A1B-4363-909E-175B922BDB2E@microsoft.com... > The message I get is " a problem caused the program to ...

Differences with Word and outlook as HTMl editor
We've got an issue with signature files. The signatures have an embedded image in them. The signatures have been made in word and they display fine so long as "use word 2003 as HTML editor" is checked under tools > options > mail format. If that is unchecked the signature show's everything in double line spacing. On some machines, a grey box, probably indicating the ActiveX control, shows up. If I edit the HTML file in notepad there is the usual masses amounts of XML and stylesheet information that word adds to the HTML code. Any ideas how we can stop the doubl...

hyperlinks in outlook received messages does not open
As of 2 days ago, I cannot open the hyperlingks which came in my receiving messages. I ckck on them as usual and the hyperlinks do not load. Any trick I can do for having them back, please ? Rgds Solon Seixas Sdruws <Sdruws@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > As of 2 days ago, I cannot open the hyperlingks which came in my > receiving messages. > I ckck on them as usual and the hyperlinks do not load. > Any trick I can do for having them back, please ? Try this: if Internet Explorer V6 is your web browser, open it and click Tools>Internet Options>Programs>Reset ...

Outlook standard toolbar has a mind of its own?
I have a pretty much customized "standard toolbar" in Outlook 2000. Every now and then, this toolbar changes for no apparent reason (e.g. certain buttons get text, some of them are shown twice etc.). Sometimes closing Outlook and starting it again helps to show the toolbar in the right way, but often I have to manually fix the buttons. Is there any solution to this issue? I've seen it on at least three different computers. I guess it has something to do with different "standard toolbars" shown in different views (Inbox, Calendar, Tasks...), and obviously the application...

Why Outlook is "offline" to receive,"disconnected" to send email?
When I started using Outlook a few weeks ago, it would always say "connected" when I was getting and receiving email. But recently I found (by trial and error) that I had to click it to "offline" in order to receive and "disconnected" in order to send. Moreover, I see the notice as to when the folder was last updated is sticking at 11/9 when there are messages in it since then, clearly labelled up to 11/14. I tried the "detect and repair" command, but nothing changed. what type of email account do you have? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Auth...

Using an html signature
My partner has started a new job and has been emailed an html file of the email signature she should use. Consulting emails from other employees of the company, I see that this consists of a logo and personal information at the TOP of the email, with a standard disclaimer appearing BELOW the body text. I've opened the html file in Explorer, copied the contents and pasted them into a new signature, but this places the signature below the insertion point. I can reposition the insertion point between the signature block and disclaimer, but this is fiddly and means for each new e...

Filtering mail in Outlook Express
How do I filter mail in Outlook Express? I am getting too much junk mail in Express. Please help. "Kennedy." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:31b201c428e7$671a4db0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > How do I filter mail in Outlook Express? I am getting > too much junk mail in Express. Please help. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97/98/2000/2002/2003 from the Office suite of products. Outlook Express is actually a separate program despite the similar name. For help with your OE questions, try an OE newsgroup such as microsoft.public.windows....

Move Outlook 2003 Flag Status Column
Is there any way to move the Outlook 2003 Flag status column from the right side of the columns list to the left side. It appears that column is the only one that is static. From the look of things the flag column will always show in the right margin no matter where it shows in the field list "Jim Smith" <jim.smith@lcu.edu> wrote in message news:Ox7XCuQbFHA.1660@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Is there any way to move the Outlook 2003 Flag status column from the > right side of the columns list to the left side. It appears that column is > the only one that is sta...

Forwarding a message with full header -- outlook 2002
Hi all, I need to foward a message to abuse@somedomain.com with full header, so they can see it originated from their domain, but I cant seem to find how. Is there not a way to do this? thanks, "Hasan Kachal" <kachal@nospam.com> wrote in message news:%23BRvP4uJEHA.2380@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > I need to foward a message to abuse@somedomain.com with full header, so they > can see it originated from their domain, but I cant seem to find how. Is > there not a way to do this? > > thanks, > > Open the message, go to View-options and co...

Outlook 2003, deleting incoming email text
I am receiving email from people, only to open the email and see that the text message is not there...blank. This happens to about 50% of my incoming messages, with no apparent consistant manner. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. you probably have your mail set to rich text or html and those messages are coming in plain text, or just the opposite. >-----Original Message----- >I am receiving email from people, only to open the email >and see that the text message is not there...blank. This >happens to about 50% of my incoming messages, with no >appa...

Default Display font size (HTML)
Hi, I'm desperately seeking for a way to change the default value for the font size for HTML mail reading in Outlook (current version : Outlook 2000) I obviously can change it using the Display > Fonts > (size) command in the full message view, or the Ctrl + Wheel when using a wheel-capable mouse (then not with my laptop :(( ), but it always get back to the "medium" size value when viewing the next message .... Any idea someone ? Thanks, Wonderf ...

How do I add a shortcut to an Outlook Bar?
We have been using Public Calendars when people wanted to be able to look at other users' calendars. We are now looking at a process where we share the user's local calendar in Outlook. We can get to the calendar using File/Open/Other User's FOlder... . However, what we need is a folder added to the reviewer's Outlook Bar that will display the other person's calendar. Can you point me to how o do this? I've been trying and reviewing MS docs with niot much success. TIA, Hank Arnold We use outlook team calendar. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?Famil...