Outlook sent items folder

Hi,

Can I change the sent items folder in Outlook 2002?  If
not can a rule be setup to move the items into an IMAP
folder?

Many thanks
Brendan

In news:0e4101c346fc$cbb31540$a501280a@phx.gbl,
Brendan Gallagher <brendan@elliptical.co.uk> typed:
> Hi,
>
> Can I change the sent items folder in Outlook 2002?  If
> not can a rule be setup to move the items into an IMAP
> folder?
>
> Many thanks
> Brendan

You can certainly set up a rule, but if 2002 is the same as 2000, then the
rule can only be run manually.

--
(I may be wrong...I usually am....)
Google is your Friend

0
me7668 (25)

Synchronise Outlook 2003

Copy Public Folders
I am trying to make a copy of some Public folders on an Exchange 5.5 server using Outlook 2000. It starts copying and stops, saying an unknown error has occurred. I am using the administrator mailbox which is the Service Administrator in Exchange. I can view, open, and make changes to the items in the Public Folders. Any ideas? "David Hurst" <11dhurst@123vecelliogroup.com> wrote in news:ur2q9bY8DHA.2952@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl: > I am trying to make a copy of some Public folders on an Exchange 5.5 > server using Outlook 2000. > It starts copying and stops, saying an...

Sharing Outlook #2

Outlook user profiles

Outlook 2003 cuts off lines

"Object not found" error and Archive Folders
I am battling hard to find who on this planet knows this one I have a rogue 'Archive Folder' living next to my Personal Folders tha I am unable to remove - when I select 'Close "Archive Folders"' th following error dialog is displayed "The operation failed. An object could not be found I've got Outlook 2003 (Office Pro Edition) running on XP Pro - with al and latest updates. I've verified I can add and remove other datafile with no issue - this is also my default archive folder. To explain further, the archive folder in question is the same one a spe...

Select Multiple Folders
I have an Excel application, where the user can browse to a folder and process all the documents in that folder. I use the Office 10 FileDialog object (FolderPicker) to allow the user to do this with an easily recognizable dialog box. The problem is, the users would like to select multiple folders at a time (which FolderPicker does not allow). I could allow them Browse and select a folder, add it to a list, then Browse again and add to the list, then Browse again, but that would be a long tedious process. Is there anything that would allow me to select multiple folders at a time, similar to...

Sending URL in Outlook XP

Outlook Signatures #4

Importing Outlook 2003 to Win 98 Outlook

Not a make item error
I am trying to create a BOM for an item I just created. I set the Item Replenishment Method to 'Make' on the Item Resource planning screen, but get an error when trying to create a BOm for this Item. What have I missed? Hi Adam, You have to assign this item as Make item in the Item Engineering window also. Thanks "Adam" wrote: > I am trying to create a BOM for an item I just created. I set the Item > Replenishment Method to 'Make' on the Item Resource planning screen, but get > an error when trying to create a BOm for this Item. What have I miss...

OWA deleting Public Folder Store
Hi I am trying to delete the Public Folder Store on my owa server but when i try to "Move All Replicas" ready to delete the store i received the below errors. Event Type: Error Event Source: EXAdmin Event Category: (14) Event ID: 9175 The following information is part of the event: OpenMsgStore, The attempt to log on to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer has failed. The MAPI provider failed. Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store ID no: 8004011d-0512-00000000. Figured this might be because i had deleted the mailbox store first so i have now created a new mailbox stor...

Deleting Multiple Public Folders
Hi Folks; I have Exchange 2000 installed and I had configured a newsfeed. That made about 65,000 public folders and I later decided to remove the newsfeed. I can delete the folders one by one but I can't seem to delete them all en masse. Does anyone know how to efficiently delete these public folders? Unsubscribing from the newsfeed first, of course. Can you delete multiples using Outlook? "Marvin Miller" <sales@real.com> wrote in message news:e49WxLcYGHA.4884@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi Folks; > > I have Exchange 2000 installed and I had configured a news...

Public Folder Calendar Reminders
We use MS-Exchange with Outlook in our organization. Further, we have set up a group calendar using public folders in Exchange to track group appointments. We enter appointments into this group folder and then invite the applicable people to the appointment. We have been unable to configure the folder to automatically set reminders for these appointments when we enter them. Any suggestions? ...

Cannot delete into deleted items
When I click a message, and then hit Delete, the only thing that happens to the message is it gets a StrikeTrough line on it and it stays in the inbox, just like that. I want it to completely move itself into the Deleted Items folder, just like it did in previous versions!! Can you help me? ...

Outlook 2003: export accounts settings

Outlook 2002 cannot see address book

Outlook/Exchange 2000 connection problem

Promoting Email to CRM Activity in Outlook
Is there a way to associate an email to two accounts when promoting it to a CRM Activity? Lynn Lynn, if you'd like to link the email to multiple regarding objects, you're out of luck. Only one regarding object can be set, though the email will also be linked to all of the senders/recipients ('activity parties'). Ilana. -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "MattNC" <MattNC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:70F78E3C-272A-4515-B393-38700C767B65@microsoft.com... > After you click the &qu...

Remember Personal Folders View?
Sorry if I'm repeating myself, but my previous message on this topic seems to have disappeared from the newsgroup. I'm running Outlook 2003, and have my personal folders expanded a certain way. For example: A ---A1 ---A2 B C ---C1 D If I collapse folder "C" and close Outlook (and even reboot the machine), the next time I come into Outlook, folder "C" still shows as expanded. Is there any way to get Outlook to remember the last view? Thanks, John Schneider Does anyone even have a guess as to how this works? "John Schneider" <JohnDONTSPAMME.Schn...

Outlook 2002
We have a single user who is attaching multiple documents through DOCSOpen to an email message. If he saves this message so he can send it later, it will not send. He just hits the SEND button and nothing happens. According to him , this doesn't happen when he sends an email straight away. Only when it is saved. He has to restart his machine for the email to send. DOes anyone have any ideas? We are running XP with Office XP (2002-SP2) Thank you in advance ...