Outlook sends same email many times

HI,

Occasionally Outlook will send the same email many times
to my recipient. I don't know this because the message
remains in my outbox with the appearance of not being
transmitted. But in fact, Outlook has sent the message to
recipient over and over until I deleted it from the
outbox. One person received an eight emails, but this
same email was still in my outbox. This seems to happen
when I have attached a file to the email. This is a real
problem...

Can anybody help? Thanks in advance.

0
furley (1)

invalid email address

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Attaching Contacts to new email

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Emails #3