Outlook SEND won't work until fetch

If I compose a message in Outlook and click SEND, the
>message does not get sent. Then when I close Outlook, I
>get a dialog box which says I have message(s) in my
>outbox, do I still want to close?
>
>I found that the next time I do a fetch email command,
>Outlook sends whatever was left in the outbox the last
>time I closed the program.
>
>How do I get the program to send messages when I click
>SEND?
>
>TIA,
>Jack

0
anonymous (74722)

We have this exact problem at work with a few of our
Outlook 2000 installations.

This key combo works for them: CTRL+ENTER

0
anonymous (74722)

Net send
Hello, I have designed a userform in excel that allow's a user to send messages via Windows "net send" facility. I would like to expand on this concept and allow users who have access to the tool to be able to communicate via the userform - a homemade messenger so to speak. I'm guessing this is extremely difficult, if not impossible to do but thought it was worth investigating, is it possible for excel to capture a "net send" message received on the PC it's loaded on, and then display it in a userform? If it's possible how would I do it? Thanks ...

Outlook Sales

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

Rule won't work
Outlook 2007 I have set up a rule to do the following; When I send or receive a message from a specific contact, play a sound, display in new item alert window, flag for follow up and move to a specific folder. But it is not doing anything. Do I need to change something else? What type of email account? Do other rules work? Does it work if you use any one action? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.out...

outlook 2007 e-mail

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?

Outlook context menu lost most options
Hi there. I'd dearly love some help with this matter. It's been going on for months now. Has anyone got any idea how I can sort this issue out? "Jonathan E. (NZ)" <s_pam_stop@hotmail.comTAKEOUTTHESECAPS> wrote in message news:<eYICp6NCFHA.3976@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>... Hi there, I run outlook 2003. It would seem that the context menu has lost the plot. It looks like outlook has gone into some "mode" other than the one it is usually in by default. I have found that when I right click on any mail folder the context menu has very different options f...

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

Problem sending encrypted email in OLXP

Outlook Recall Msg Process