Outlook send emails

I have two problems that I am unable to resolve myself and
wonder if anyone can offer helpful advice.
1.  I have two email users on my computer one can send and
receive emails very easily the other can receive emails
but for an unknown reason is unable to send.  The details
box is shown on screen but when we see the progress
complete message the emails remain in the out box and I
don't understand why can you help.

2 not really an out look problem but I seem unable to
change the configuration of my keyboard from American to
English - most issues can be got arount but we don't have
a pound sign which can be very frustrating please can you
help

many thanks
0
figurine (1)

Are you using the same dialup for both accounts?

If so, check the smtp settings for both to see if they are correct.  The
smtp settings should match the dialup you are using - this is who you are
sending through.

What steps have you taken to change your keyboard?  Have you tried changing
it via the Control Panel?  What problems are you getting?

Chris
"Yvonne Hand" <figurine@hand22.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
> I have two problems that I am unable to resolve myself and
> wonder if anyone can offer helpful advice.
> 1.  I have two email users on my computer one can send and
> receive emails very easily the other can receive emails
> but for an unknown reason is unable to send.  The details
> box is shown on screen but when we see the progress
> complete message the emails remain in the out box and I
> don't understand why can you help.
>
> 2 not really an out look problem but I seem unable to
> change the configuration of my keyboard from American to
> English - most issues can be got arount but we don't have
> a pound sign which can be very frustrating please can you
> help
>
> many thanks

invalid email address

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Attaching Contacts to new email

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

Emails #3