Outlook requesting data from Exchange server

This popup has suddenly become a major problem at our
small office. There are 8 Windows 2000 Pro clients running
Outlook 2002, connecting to an Exchange 2000 server.  Just
within the past month or so the popup has been happening
more frequently.  I checked the processes and the
store.exe process was taking nearly 70% of the server
memory.  Added 1 GB of RAM to the server and the popup is
still an issue.  Does anyone have experience with this?
Is it an issue with Outlook, Exchange Server, mailbox
size?  Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks.
0
natneg (1)

Gentan <natneg@yahoo.com> wrote:

> This popup has suddenly become a major problem at our
> small office. There are 8 Windows 2000 Pro clients running
> Outlook 2002, connecting to an Exchange 2000 server.  Just
> within the past month or so the popup has been happening
> more frequently.  I checked the processes and the
> store.exe process was taking nearly 70% of the server
> memory.  Added 1 GB of RAM to the server and the popup is
> still an issue.  Does anyone have experience with this?
> Is it an issue with Outlook, Exchange Server, mailbox
> size?  Any insight would be appreciated.

That pop-up can also be indicative of network issues.
--
Brian Tillman
0

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

MS Money 95 data files

Public Folder server
Hi, I have 2 different servers as follows : Server1 = Mailbox server Server2 = Public Folder server (only has one PF store) My query: What should be the value for HomeMDB attribute when i click on ADSI edit and navigate till ...>Server Name > System Attendant's properties on Server2? Right now the value for HomeMDB of System Attendent on Server2 is showing "Not Set". Should it be pointing to Server1? Pls guide. thanks Are you having problems with the way it's configured? -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!"...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Set request parameters for web services

data input in text box