Outlook Professional XP

I had to reload office xp due to my HD going out of business.
Now whenever I open and email, ms word is set to be the email editor, the
type on the print is so small when I view it. I cannot find a way to mak it
so default open mail is at a, let's say 125% view like I can in word.
Help

boldie11@hotmail.com

0
boldie11 (3)

Outlook 2003 Navigation buttons fail
Hi there We have Outlook 2003 running on a PC. If you click on the navigation buttons, they all work except for the Contacts and Calendar ones! I click on Mail, and all displays normally. I then click on Contacts, and the left most pane (pain) changes to show the contacts heading and current views etc, but the main pane in the middle remains on mail! Tried everything to fix, including installing Office 2003 SP1. Any ideas? Thanks, Neal ...

Error with Outlook 2003 and IMAP server
I'm connecting to an IMAP server for my email, and am getting this message poppping up. I've edited the server information, but all else is directly pasted from the error message. I still seem able to send messages Task 'mailbox49.utop.universityserver.com - Sending' reported error (0x80040201) : 'Unknown Error 0x80040201' Is this an issue with 2003, the server I'm attaching to, or both? Any assistance would be appreciated. S. Do you need to authenticate with the server? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coa...

Outlook using RPC over HTTP and Passwords
We have implemented mandatory password changes every 60 days and the remote users with Outlook over http and not given an opportunity to change the password when it expires. After the 60 days they can't get in and I need to change their password on the server. Is there something I need to do? or fix? VPN users are being prompted to change their passwords and can change them themselves. -- Regards Chris Can they change them from OWA? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/...

Outlook 2003 cannot see public folder
Just migrate from 5.5 to ex2003. Win2K3 Sp1 and Ex2003 Sp1. Some minor issues. I have a problem with a set of public folders. They are replicated from 5.5 and 2003. I have a user whose has permission to read/write/delete message on those public folders. When using Outlook 2003, the user cannot see content. The user can see the folder and sub-folder, but not any message. The error message is: Unable to display the folder. You do not have sufficient permission to perform this operation on this object. See the folder contact or your system administrator. Now the user can use Outlook 2000 ...

Outlook 2000 lost message when send cancelled
Hi, I have Outlook 2000 sp1 , Win2000 with a smart card for digital signature. Somehow my main Outlook was closed, so the draft I was working on was the only window open. When I went to send the mail with the encrypted sigature, the card was not available, and gave me an error. I hit cancel, and the message is gone. Normally I just go back to the message, this time nothing. Is there any way to recover this? I searched all folders (on the Exchange server and personal), but it's not there. I also checked the temp directories as well. I spent enough time on this email, and I would pr...

Outlook Help (Auto Archive)
Hi. Can someone help me with the fact that MS Outlook 2000, which is my email client, archived an important message that I need to retreive. I need some resources. Thanks, Steve It should be no problem - from the FOLDERS LIST menu and select ARCHIVE FOLDERS and navigate to the e-mail you are looking for (for example click INBOX and then find the message you want) You can then click and drag the message to your active e-mail folder. Hope that helps. "Smitsky" wrote: > Hi. Can someone help me with the fact that MS Outlook 2000, which is my > email client, archived an...

Outlook 2003: Copy Full Names to email display Names
I recently upgraded to Outlook 2003 from 2000. I believe 2000 used to choose email addresses based on the Full Name field. 2003 appears to choose based on the Email Display name. Most of my email Display Names are just the email addresses. What is the easiest way to copy the Full Name to the email Display Name? What do you mean by "choose email addresses?" The Display Name has varied with each version of Outlook, but it is of no consequence. What makes you think it is? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "orbojeff" <jeff.callahan@orbograph.com> wrote in message new...

How do I prevent Outlook from freezing?
I am having an issue with Outlook 2002 and 2003; they freeze on a regular basis, especially in the morning when opening for the first time. Not using Word as the email editor seems to help; are there any suggestions on what the problem could be? You cannot have 2 versions of Outlook on the same computer. "Rebecca" wrote: > I am having an issue with Outlook 2002 and 2003; they freeze on a regular > basis, especially in the morning when opening for the first time. Not using > Word as the email editor seems to help; are there any suggestions on what the > problem co...

Could not register Add-In
I tried to install a dll (Outlook Add-In) with regsvr32 on a Windows XP Computer. On a different XP - Computer it worked without problems. But there after entering the command regsvr32 ....dll an error message occured: No registration tool for this type of programm registered! Then i tried it with a vb6 created setup-programm and failed again. What could be the origin of the problem and how could it be solved ?? Regards, Bernhard Brunner ...

Should I replace Outlook Express with Outlook 2003?
I have been using Outlook Express and just upgraded to Office Professional 2003. Should I install Outlook 2003 in place of Outlook Express. Which is the better program. If I install Outlook 2003, will it copy my messages and address book? George =?Utf-8?B?R2Vvcmdl?= <George@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:A4FC50C5-1C3A-40CA-8E13-F88330A47F05@microsoft.com: > I have been using Outlook Express and just upgraded to Office > Professional 2003. Should I install Outlook 2003 in place of Outlook > Express. Which is the better program. Depends upon what you need it to ...

Outlook doesn't open anymore......??
I have a HP PC running XP home edition. It came with Outlook Express Ver. 6.0. It worked fine up until recently. When I click on it/or right click and hit open....it will not open. The changes I made were going from DSL service back to a dial-up. Also when I right click it has an option "run as"... This ask me which user account do I want to use to run this program - current user or the following user(which shows owner and I'm suppose to put in a password). Does anyone know what cause this and more importantly ,how to fix it???? This newsgroup is for support of Outloo...

Returning to Office XP Pro
I downloaded the trial for Office 2007. Since we transfer files back and forth to other offices who do not have it, it was more of a pain than an improvement. I removed Office 2007 using add/remove programs, but now my XP Pro is gone. How can I get it back when the installation disk is in an office 4 hrs away? I need my files TODAY!!! HELP! "Krystina" <Krystina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CF84868E-65BB-448B-9527-BE6C191C4923@microsoft.com... >I downloaded the trial for Office 2007. Since we transfer files back and > forth to other offi...

Outlook 2002 #150
Hi, I'm having an error where I'm trying to configure an email for this one user. In the Mail Setup, I've set it up for this one user for MS Exchange Server. I enter the exchange server and their logon name to the point where it says "not responding". I have to go into Task Manager, Processes, to kill the run.dll. If I try to open Outlook from the desktop I get a message that says, "The time limit for logging on was reached while waiting for system resourcees. Try again. MAPI 1.0 [000004C2]". What should I do? I have uninstalled Outlook and re...

A bad draft HTML e-mail that crashes Outlook 2003.
Hello. I was working on an e-mail reply in HTML format. Now, I can't edit/reply to it because Outlook crashes. Even copy and pasting the e-mail in HTML format as a new e-mail crashes. The crash error said: Faulting application outlook.exe, version 11.0.8010.0, stamp 43d16d53, faulting module mshtml.dll, version 6.0.2900.2963, stamp 44c9f56a, debug? 0, fault address 0x00070ef0. I tried other HTML e-mails in edit and replying, and they weren't crashing. Is there a way to fix this beside copying and pasting as raw text? This is the first time I ever had this problem. I am using ...

MSCRM 3.0 Outlook Client = Outlook eating all CPU Power
Hi I have a problem with Outlook 2003 SP2. When Outlook is running without MSCRM 3.0 there is no problem, Outlook only uses little memory and little CPU power. When i install MSCRM 3.0 Client for laptop, Outlook instantly begins to use between 90 and 140 MB of memory and all CPU power awailable. I can then switch to Offline mode and the problem goes away. The problem is then changing, because now it isn't possible to switch back to Online mode, it gives me this error "Microsoft CRM cannot go online. The Microsoft CRM server was not found." I can then uninstall the MSCRM 3....

moved calendar in outlook 2003
We are using exchange 2003 on server 2000 with outlook 2003 clients. a user somehow moved his calendar into his inbox and now sync programs with his handheld cannot find the calendar. I can find no way to move it into its proper position within the heirachy of outlook. any ideas? thank you. I use the ffolder utility for these type situations. Utility to rename or delete "special" Outlook folders such as the Calendar, Tasks, Inbox, and Contacts. http://www.slipstick.com/addins/gallery/index.htm#ffolderUtility If you have a client mailbox that has a corrupt folder (example: cann...

Move Mails from OutlookExpress5/98 to OE6/XP
I have mails in my OutlookExpress5 on Win98 in my old PC, and I just bought a new laptop with OutlookExpress6 running on XP. How can I move my mails from OE5/98 in my old PC to OE6/XP in my new laptop? Your help much appreciated. David (dht_david@hotmail.com) This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an outlook express news group. Try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsof...

Outlook-2002, any rule wizard rules after message is read?
Hi, Is it possible to set rules to perform some action on messages after they are read? Yogi Watcher <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is it possible to set rules to perform some action on > messages after they are read? Not automatically. -- Brian Tillman ...

File size is larger in XP than in Excel 97
Has anyone noticed that excel files that contain imported data are larger in XP than in 97? Why, any ideas? Thanks Kathy .. ...

Outlook (2007) Auto Correct Subject Line?
Hi, AutoCorrect does a great job on the Message Body cleaning dyslexia and fumbling perfectly only to embarrass one by having a typo in the subject line..... Any solution?? -- erichv http://forums.slipstick.com While in the subject line, press F7 erichv wrote: > Hi, AutoCorrect does a great job on the Message Body cleaning dyslexia > and fumbling perfectly only to embarrass one by having a typo in the > subject line..... > > Any solution?? > > Autocorrect isn't supported in the subject, but check spelling will check the subject fir...

How can I duplicate Outlook (mail, contact, calendar,etc) on my l.
When I travel i need to take an updated verison of by outlook files (calendar, contacts, tasks etc.). Is there a way to keep everthing in sync. jsu8249 <jsu8249@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When I travel i need to take an updated verison of by outlook files > (calendar, contacts, tasks etc.). Is there a way to keep everthing in > sync. http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm -- Brian Tillman ...

Receiving mail stops working after awhile on Outlook
I need to expert help here. Something on my PC gets flaky after being on and working for awhile, I will stop receiving emails on certain accounts, but it's like it's cached info or something because other accounts will work fine. All my accounts are set up under Outlook, with the only differences being the names. In other words, I have six emails set up under my Mindspring account, so all are really duplicates as far as SMTP and POP information. Eventually within a 12-48 hour period, one account out of the 6 will not receive messages any more, even though it will send just fine!! The e...

Can't import pst file into Outlook 2007
I'm unable to import Outlook 2000 archived pst file into Office 2007 after upgrading my laptop to Vista from XP and Microsoft Office to 2007 from 2000. The attempt to open the pst file fails with the message: "File access denied. You do not have the permission required to access the file." As far as I know, no passwords apply to the file, and when I click on Properties/Security it shows to allow full access. Does anyone know how I can import my old Outlook folder? Any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Sam Sam <no-email@STOP.SPAM.com> wrote: &g...

Outlook 2000 #167
When I now try to start Outlook I get "The Operation Failed" message. Click on OK and Outlook immediately closes. What is wrong? ...