outlook opens all hyperlinks with media player

Hi,

Whenever i click a hyperlink in an email it tries to open in media player
(and ofcourse gives an error then).
Any help on how to resolve this would be helpfull.

0
Silby (2)

Load IE

Goto Tools, Options.

Then goto Program tab

Put a tick in the IE should check.... box

"Silby" <Silby@nothanks.net> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Whenever i click a hyperlink in an email it tries to open in media player
> (and ofcourse gives an error then).
> Any help on how to resolve this would be helpfull.

0
atatham (5)

owa cant open ppt attachments

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?

Outlook context menu lost most options
Hi there. I'd dearly love some help with this matter. It's been going on for months now. Has anyone got any idea how I can sort this issue out? "Jonathan E. (NZ)" <s_pam_stop@hotmail.comTAKEOUTTHESECAPS> wrote in message news:<eYICp6NCFHA.3976@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>... Hi there, I run outlook 2003. It would seem that the context menu has lost the plot. It looks like outlook has gone into some "mode" other than the one it is usually in by default. I have found that when I right click on any mail folder the context menu has very different options f...

Creative ZEN media player not turning on
Hi, My Creative ZEN Media player is not turning on after system reboot. I restarted the system while the media player was still connected. OS is Windows XP. I tried charging it, so that it would turn on, but no avail. Pleaseeee help. Thanks, -- Peemya ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Peemya's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/236999.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/media-player/1349020.htm http://forums.techarena.in ...

outlook 2007 e-mail

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?

CRM and Outlook Integration 07-22-03