Outlook not switching to new user

Often, when I try to switch users in Oulook 6 (for XP)
the  program seems to become 'unavailable' and the only
way I've found toget it back is to logoff.  Does anyone
konw why this might be thr case
Thanks
0
m.deblois (1)

Synchronise Outlook 2003

new email notification doesn't work?
In Outlook 2003, I have the option set for the semi-transparent notification window to pop up when I get new email, but it never does. Is there something I'm not doing right? Does it only come up in certain situations? Btw, I'm using the regular Inbox with a POP3 account. -- John Salerno Do you have rules moving your email to folders after receipt? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searchi...

Outlook user profiles

Sharing Outlook #2

New server question
I just installed a new exchange server on my network and it seems to work great for reciving and sending external mail but the users on the old server can not send mail to users on the new server. They are both in the same domain. I have check the relay restrinctions and nothing pops out at me. users get an error that says: Relaying denied. Proper authentication required TIA these servers are in the same routing group? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Josh" <Jsawyer@insightbb.com> wrote in message news:eICByC66FHA.4036@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I just installed a new ex...

Force new record
Hi, I am using a combo box on a main form to populate records in a subform. 1st of all, once a record has been populated i would like the focus to automatically jump to the new record line. 2nd How can I make the new record line on the subform have focus on openeing the database? Is this possible? Regards John Try the following in the Open event of the subform: Private Sub Form_Open(Cancel As Integer) DoCmd.GoToRecord , , acNewRec End Sub -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "John" <johnlee2509@btopenwo...

Importing Outlook 2003 to Win 98 Outlook

determining user-defined chart definition
How can I look at the code/description of a user-defined chart? ...

License- switching machines
Hi- I am adding a new system to my POS network. I want the new system to be licensed to run POS. I want the old system to just run admin. How can i switch licenses on machines? do I have to unistall and then reinstall? Thanks brent What version? If it's 2.0 you will need to call to get a new license for the new machine that you want to run POS, ther is an 800# set up just for this. When you start POS for the first time you will need to put in the new license and register. Before you do that though, run admin and point the machine to your database and give it a register number ...

Outlook 2003 cuts off lines

Sending URL in Outlook XP

Outlook Signatures #4

Report Error
Hi all, any ideas on this.... We have created a number of Quotation Reports that work fine for all users except one ! When she runs the report she gets an error saying the sub report can be found. I have checked that she is in the same CRM groups as other users and checked that she is in the Reporting group in Windows/SQL - all looks fine. Any help would be appreciated Thanks Ian Hi Ian, Does she have problem with this report only or this happens to her other reports as well? Darren Liu, Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com On Nov 7, 5:29 am, "Ian Kelsall" <...

Promoting Email to CRM Activity in Outlook
Is there a way to associate an email to two accounts when promoting it to a CRM Activity? Lynn Lynn, if you'd like to link the email to multiple regarding objects, you're out of luck. Only one regarding object can be set, though the email will also be linked to all of the senders/recipients ('activity parties'). Ilana. -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "MattNC" <MattNC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:70F78E3C-272A-4515-B393-38700C767B65@microsoft.com... > After you click the &qu...

Outlook/Exchange 2000 connection problem

Prevent wandering users
Is there a way that I can 'lock' a sheet to prevent users from scrolling to the right or down the page? I'd like to keep them on the form I've created and not let them move to the right or down at all. thanks ~cr If you hide all columns to the right and all rows below, the user can only move around within the visible cells. You would need to protect the worksheet so that can't change the hidden status. On Wed, 5 Oct 2005 11:46:09 -0700, cindee <cindee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there a way that I can 'lock' a sheet to prevent users from s...

Outlook 2002
We have a single user who is attaching multiple documents through DOCSOpen to an email message. If he saves this message so he can send it later, it will not send. He just hits the SEND button and nothing happens. According to him , this doesn't happen when he sends an email straight away. Only when it is saved. He has to restart his machine for the email to send. DOes anyone have any ideas? We are running XP with Office XP (2002-SP2) Thank you in advance ...

Outlook 2003: export accounts settings

Outlook 2002 cannot see address book

office outlook 2003
Whenever a new meeting request is chosen and sent to appropriate recipients, an extra line of text appears at the receiver's email (see below). #BugFix:15 I do not know where in outlook to delete/disable this line of text, as users are getting confused seeing it in their email. Not a part of Outlook - look to third party installations that work with Outlook such as an anti-spam application. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be del...