OUTLOOK NEWS #2

Once again my news does not work. When I click it, I get a folder full of
outlook stuff.  This has happened before and someone here helped me.  I,
unfortunately, do not remember what to do.  Next time I will save the
instructions as this seems to be happening again and again.  The word news
appears at the top but when clicked there is nothing but the folder.  Help
Please!

Thanks!

0
samba (3)

You mean you cannot start the Newsreader from within Outlook? Go to Internet
Explorer and make sure Outlook Express is set as the default newreader.
For other solutions see;
http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/news.htm

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-Navigation Pane Tips & Tricks

-----
"DanceMan" <samba@Rio.com> wrote in message
> Once again my news does not work. When I click it, I get a folder full of
> outlook stuff.  This has happened before and someone here helped me.  I,
> unfortunately, do not remember what to do.  Next time I will save the
> instructions as this seems to be happening again and again.  The word news
> appears at the top but when clicked there is nothing but the folder.  Help
> Please!
>
> Thanks!

0
Roady